Good morning, femanon with the Filthy Frank fetish. I hope you're lurking

Good morning, femanon with the Filthy Frank fetish. I hope you're lurking.

frank fetish?

and where are you from you seem decent lol, im a good looking white dude just trust me on that if your in Oregon we need to fuck pronto

She was on here a few days ago asking for someone to talk dirty like they was Filthy Frank from YouTube. It was memorable.

I want to see that mark again.

christ how many of these threads have you made? a girl doesnt want to see desperation

>filename
>lack of timestamp

this seems legit lets all reply

you're retarded

I probably made about a dozen yesterday. You should figure out the difference between desperation and tidal forces, baby. I feel called, and my soul responds.

Despair is the lack of hope. You won't find despair in me.

are you that much of a fucking retard

its the same thing you're just too optimistic and/or autistic to realise how desperate you're coming across

There's no such thing as too optimistic, guy. I've got an image in my mind, and there it will stay for a while at least. I'll carry a little torch for her, and it's not hurting anybody for me to shine it like this.

Fuck outta here with your bitter ass.

cant tell if youre just too young to become bitter or you're autistic, though judging from your open desperation i think it's the latter

I'm neither too young nor autistic. I'm at peace with myself, so why can't you be at peace with me? I think I'm reflecting something you don't like seeing in yourself.

I'd unpack that with you, but I have to go to work.

Filthy, you won't have seen this, but that's all right. There'll be other threads. Or maybe there won't be.

Still here, buddy?

At work now.

One more bump before the real work starts.

Are you the real OP or just a repost

lurking, i do remember you! did you end up finding something to cum with

What do you mean? I'm the OP of this thread, but I'm not the girl in the photo.

One more bump. Hate posting from mobile.