How would Cred Forums fuck her ?

How would Cred Forums fuck her ?

with my feminine penis

Would strap her up and forcefeed her my cock, the proceed to assult her analy!

Want more ?

Yeah!

Wwyd to her tight body

Would tie her arms behind her back and bund her feet. Then I would suck and bite in her nipples while I finger her pussy and ass. Then proseed to shove my couck as deep into her throat as possible. The fuck her ass so hard till her analcavity is shaped like my cock. Then cum lots in her mouth, pussy and ass!

Go on Annons

Then I hang her uppside down from the celing and thrust my cock into her throat while I eat her pussy and ass. I'll also put on her one of those gagmasks that force her mouth open, and swing her back and forth so she'll slide onto my cock with her mouth, makeing sure I get nice and deep into her throat!

Wwyd to her tits

Got any ass pics op? Dump everything

Her face just needs cum all over it

When I tied her arms behind her back, I put on some nice nipple clamps and pull them hard so she screams in pleasure. Then I'll throw her on her back and shove my cock between them and throatfuck her hard!

It's a tarp

Whos fapping ?

Grab her by the throat and choke her unconscious and fuck her passed out body.
If she wakes up while I'm raping her I'll continue to fuck her while I punch her until she cries, I will make her wish I killed her so she doesn't have to live with the thought of me fucking her mangled body ever again.

Who wants to bust all over her face see cum coming out of her mouth

Would perfere to see my cum oozing out of her ass and pussy

So patheticly she'd never waste her time on another man and become lesbian.

But then again, I'd probably take her out to a movie and get to know her better and maybe see if she's into videogames or go shopping with her.

Wwyd to both of them ehat would you make them do to each other

I'll make one lick the other while I fuck her pussy from behind, make sure her face get all up in the other ones pussy. Then I'll make the other fuck the first one with a starpon while I'll fuck her ass.

If they didn't act like niggers I'd probably offer a high sum of money for a three way, probably not but I'd go for the one in the white tank top.

More ?

As many as possible!

With a rubber becuz i dont want the aids

Keep telling wwyd

I'll make her wear that dress, and then pull her by the hair and thrust violently into her pussy while she moan loudly. Then I'll push her down and force my cock into her ass and thrust with all my might. Then I'll make her clean my cock with her mouth afterwards

I'd grab that ass and slide my dick between those ass cheeks and cum all over her back. Any underwear or bikini?

Keep it comming

everyway possible

MOAAR

Is it female?

Who wants yo destroy her in that dress

I'd pull that dress up to reveal her ass and then eat her ass and fuck her in the ass hard. Keep posting she's making me fucking diamonds!

I would have her suck me off under a table at a resturant. Then I would take her to the bathroom, where I would fuck her hard in the ass while I squeeze her tits. Then I'll show my dick far down her throat and make her swollow my piss!

Who faping to her

I am!

>swallow my piss
Fucking degenerate

I don't fuck monkeys

I want my gf to be in a blowbang with black guys and have them cum on her face.

OP, what have you done to try to fuck her?

She a friend of my gf havent tried yet

Nothing.

Niggertits do not want

If the white chicks ur gf, don't even try to fuck the shitskin

You should get her to have a 3some with your gf and you.

Make sure your gf walks in on you jerking to her friend and see what happens

Got nudes?

Anyone want more

MOAAARRR

Only faggots on Cred Forums are too desperate to go fuck a nigger.

Maybe some day when they drunk ill try

With her consent after her invitation. I'm white, so I want to be real careful about possible legal issues involving sex with a black woman.

More!

Gl user!

Keep telling wwyd

I'd throat fuck her and cum all over her face.

Keep it going

>ITT: A bunch of 15 year olds stroking their little dicks to a 4/10 niggress.

Lemme suggest something
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

I wanna fuck her tits and cum in her ass.

Cmon she's at least 7/10 she's gorgeous. But agreed, these cuck fantasy threads are gay and weird. That being said, I'd totally let her sit on my face and tongue fuck her asshole.

Gang fuck all her holes at once.

Who is planning on cumming to her

Already going for my second load user. She'll get loads and loads of cum!

What would you make them do to each other

What pic did you cum to

I'd make them eat each other's assholes and then kiss.

This one Fucking love that tight top.

Anyone still fapping

Fuck user, almost came when I saw this! Keep posting and definitely gonna keep fapping.

Tell me which pictures ya liked the best and fapped to the most

These

Keep 'em coming!

Anyone wanting more ?

Yes more, I wanna fuck that face and finger her ass as I do.

Wwyd to her and her friend

She have beautiful feet

With my peepee

Keep the replies commin

More tight dresses, my dick gets so hard for those pics.

Lucky day annon

Fuck me! Don't stop posting user, I'm diamonds for her right now.
I want her ass in that dress grinding on my dick.

Keep replying annons

Would love to slide my dick under that dress and fuck her as cheeks. Keep posting.

Annons still want?

repeatedly. i would fuck this girl over and over, doing anything i could to make her cum till she loved me and cooked breakfast.

Right in the pussy

lol...I can tell you get 0 pussy.

Anyone want of her friend im all out

>Cred Forums
>a bunch of masturbating 15 year olds

ya don't say?

she looks latina . yessss!!

Basically this. Why people make entire threads about one cute chick is beyond me...

I mean the pictures are appreciated and she is super hot, the accompanying narrative is as gay as all faggot hell.