I'm super attracted to my best friends mum, she always walks around the house barefoot and it drives me crazy...

I'm super attracted to my best friends mum, she always walks around the house barefoot and it drives me crazy. Whenever I get the chance I rub my dick on her high heels. I've been thinking for a while about taking a pair of her used panties to sniff and masturbate with. Any related stories or tips?

-pic not related

you definitely should, used panties are the shit

dude just get her to suck your dick wtf

Would if I could...

why cant you?

are u a faggot?

I used to hang around my ex gfs a lot, we'd fuck and she'd go to sleep maybe half an hour after most nights. I'd stay up and sit in the living room with her mum because she was pretty hot, 7/10 but her feet were 10/10. One night, a little drunk I just asked her if I could massage her feet and she was completely into it, from then on I'd worship her feet most nights. Unfortunately it didnt lead anywhere else but it was fucking great while it lasted.

The dad massages her feet regularly in the family living room with massage oil, makes it really awkward when I'm diamonds watching TV with the whole family

>being op
>not asking mommy to massage her feet
>being a creep instead

wew lad its like u hate life

should offer her a massage bro

I feel offering her a massage would be a shitty idea because her son always expresses how disgusted he is with foot fetishists.
Ps I know how beta that is.

lol who gives a shit what he thinks? just do it, also fyi click post numbers to reply

Thanks for tip
I know it's beta as fuck but I'm moving up, I'll start with the panties then see where it leads. Might get some pictures if you faggots are lucky.

should be careful not to do it too regularly otherwise it would become very obvious, should cum in them when you return them though

I'll start with one pair, use it over night (me and friend nearly always sleep in seperate rooms with doors shut and at other ends of hallway) then get up early in the morning to go toilet and throw them in on the way past.

post her pic

sounds solid

If you guys remember this thread pics could be Thursday or Friday. What do you want to see?

panties and her feet

If you can wait that long I'll see what I can get.
It's past midnight, have a good one Cred Forumsros.

will it be around this time? britfag here and its noon

People with a foot fetish have a mental problem. Shoot yourself disgusting faggot.

It'll be about this time yeah

alright cool, have a good one Cred Forumsro

shoot us yourself faggot

czheck'd