After casually text flirting with a coworker for weeks, my life found out, and left me. I regret it so goddamn much...

After casually text flirting with a coworker for weeks, my life found out, and left me. I regret it so goddamn much, I really had no sexual or romantic interest in the coworker, it was just for fun. My wife's been my entire emotional life the last 5 years. I've never opened up to anyone else, I have nothing without her.

How do I live with myself for fucking up this bad?

you shouldn't have let your life find out

Kek

just end your life

It was unintentional.

What activities can help me?

You don't. Kill yourself and post video faggot.

Archery and abstract pottery are the most soothing

you dont live your life any more.

suicide is your only option.

Your Wife is bitch for leaving you. Given that was all it took I'm guessing she was probably fucking some other guy and is now going to hook up with him. Your life is only going to get worse. Murder suicide is clearly the answer. HTH

Grow a pair of balls

What the fuck.. go suck a dick

How about staying single? I'm single for 2 years now and I'm really happy of it. I can drink beer and smoke weed then cook quesadillas at 3 AM nude in my apartment, there is no one to bother me, I can be as noisy as I want, bro, it's just perfect.

you fucked up, why would you flirt if no interest? show her this thread and hope for the best

Hi user, ive been in this same situation, though my life didnt leave me. It does seem a bit harsh....was she unhappy and just looking for an excuse? How long has it been since this went down? Has she done anything that makes you beleive its permenant?

Kek apartment... And idk I do all those things married but in a house.. Sounds like both of your just need to find the right person

I fucking hate it when my life leaves me

I wasn't married but we used to live together, oh and that's a badass apartment in a calm place, I really love it, I also have a job.

if you life was ready to leave you over some flirty txt then it was just looking for an excuse to do it
don't worry buddy, you can still live a happy life without your life

Show her Cred Forums, that'll work!
Great job autist.

It's just a few days ago, but there's one more thing, it's just too abstract for most anons on Cred Forums.

So we have a fetish of cucking her. We find hot chicks and I fuck them with her, we've done it a couple times without trouble.

I made a FetLife profile to that cause. A week ago, a chick with a really hot body started conversating, I invited her to our house to fuck, but she asked me to come to her place first. I love my wife, and would never cheat on her, so I said "fine, as long as we'll just be talking, nothing more". For some reason, I didn't tell my wife. probably cause I was afraid to lose this chance with that hot woman. And of course, it was my wife's fake profile all along. After the flirting incident, she stopped trusting me, so she made a fake account to test me. After that she said she'd never see me again.

You were going to cheat on her, lets be honest here we're all friends.

She's the love of my life and my best friend, of course she knows Cred Forums. Lurked and occasionally posted, Even tits once.

Mate go to a marriage councellor for advice why are you asking a bunch of pimple nosed virgins anything about fixing a marriage? What's wrong with you?

I honestly wasn't gonna cheat, 2 chicks in æ threesome are better than one cheat lay.

She even admitted that she's fully aware I wouldn't cheat, however meeting that lady, whatever the intention, without consulting her, is tantamount to cheating.

Whelp.

So not knowing your relationship....i can say that a cuckong relationship seems like it would require a lot of trust, and by shitting on that trust a bit, a couple times, youve mde her doubt your devotion. Thats a lot to pile on a chica at only 5 years of marriage...and ive never heard of a chick that likes watching a guy fuck other dudes...that seems like some subservient bullshit ahe finally got sick of when she finlly had an excuse took it.

So its time to sit down with her, explain that youve realized that this was a mistake, pledge devotion, and cut out the kinky shit until you guys are a little more concrete (try like 10 years of marriage)

Just a little humble opinion, hope it works out user.

Whoops just realized i said guy fuck other dudes....my inner gay is showing.

She was just looking for an excuse to beat you into submission.
It would have only got worse as time went on.
You paying the price for her insecurities.
Ditch the bitch and join the 4 F club !
Find em, Feel em, Fuck em and Forget em !
Life will improve drastically !

Stop being a pussy with your emotions, you've got 60 more years on earth at best before you start turning back dust, who gives a fuck who knows your emotions