If PC's are better than consoles, then why isn't there a PC2?

If PC's are better than consoles, then why isn't there a PC2?

Checkmate, PCfags.

PC master race: 1
Console shit idiots: 0

"PCFag" "PC master race"

There's no need for a PC2 when the PC is completely customizable.

i...wait... what?

>PC master race: 1
>Console shit idiots: 0

worth a (You)

There was, it was called the PS/2 ... it failed, badly.

This post makes no sense.Are u for or against pc?

We are at windows 10 and linux version gazillion.

Awwww shit.... I hope its bait....

Pic is of OP's computer.

You forgot ME. Totally understandable, of course.

Also he is a billion richer after that

console had negative points

I think your hard drive sneezed

you're a fucking idiot if you are suggesting that the Sony ps2 was a failure.

If PC's are better than consoles, then why is the greatest video game story ever told from a console game?: Checkmate, PCfags.

YOU KNOW THIS PLACE IS FUCKING DEAD WHEN YOU LITTLE SHITS ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU CAN'T TELL THAT OP WAS TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE

INSTEAD YOU SAID "BAIT" AS IF THAT WASN'T THE POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE

YOU'RE NOT A GENIUS FOR SAYING "BAIT" YOU FUCKING MORONS

GODDAMNIT THIS PLACE IS MADE OF 100% FDA APPROVED AUTISM

FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCKERS

are you fucking retarded

I can't believe i lost to this shit

PC vs console is in idiot fight. Gaming PC people are long-term game players who buy a PC for it and regularly update it's drivers and parts. Console users who claim they are best are usually short-term thinkers, like kids who think of games only in what their parents buy them. PC vs consule is usually a stupid fight between adults and kids. Please, let's stop that.

Solid argument, OP.
PC fags never buy an original pc. They buy random parts and make a frankenstein monster.

They then go on about new graphics card or whatnot when it's not an original and didn't come with the pc they bought.
My PS4 could have a vacuum cleaner option if I connected a vacuum cleaner to it. PC fags connect the vacuum cleaner and then pretend that their monstrosity is better.

/thread

If it's not broken, don't fix it

PC vs console is in idiot fight
>is in idiot
>in idiot
>in

It's already been done. I'm gonna still tip you 1(you) so you can improve it. You have some potential kiddo. Don't give up

When I got my first ever PC, I thought that's it. I have a computer, yay :) Finally can play games and do stuffs like browsing net, download programs etc...

My face when somebody asked me about my processor, RAM and VGA, to be sure I can run NFS Underground 1.... Just realized "PC" is not the same for everyone, and it's has hundreds of different parts....

Hi. Its morning where i live. Where do you live?