Hip Hop fucking sucks

Hip Hop fucking sucks.

like any form of music there is good and there is also bad stuff

You suck user
>got 'im

Wrong.

no
it's scum music for scum people

hip hop is subculture. Rap is the "music" genre. But yeah, it's like niggers among humans.

Agrees. People who like rap should be thrown into a tiger cage. Disgusting filth!

well youre a fucking faggot so who cares what you think.

Reporter: Lil Wayne, what word do you think rhymes with "orange?"

Lil Wayne: Nigga

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rap is just like any other music genre, most shit that's popular is complete fucking gabage but there are artists who legitimately make good music, especially in german hip hop. Listen to stuff like bones and lo key and not drake and lil wayne and you'll see that rap music can be extremely good. I'm mostly into extreme metal but everyone who says every hip hop is bad is an uneducated cunt.

Garbage*, please forgive me

no, rap is different because it takes close to no skill at all to make a rap song. It's mostly just talking with some instrumental stolen from good songs so you don't have to be musician.

No I hate the stuff that people tell me is good. It's just all shit. Why people are okay with shameless sampling and paying other people to write music for you is beyond me.

and you went on a Cred Forums to shitpost about it?
fuck outta here

gtfo, it's actually a good thread imo
t. not OP

Depends really, if a rapper works really close with his producers and works on the beats aswell then what you're saying would be the equivalent to saying the vocalist of a metal band would not be a musician because he in particular did not write the instrumental part

Why not here? Cred Forums seems like the perfect place. Fuck outta here with your "fuck outta here" bullshit, phony.

Nope. If you can't read music or know how to compose it, then you can fuck off. Get out of the goddamn studio. If you don't know how to write a melody, you don't matter dude.

>implying that not a single rapper knows how to write melodies and never works on his own beats for shit

I'm fairly certain that at least a few rappers know how to write music and take part in making their beats

Breakdance is cool

skiing is pretty rad, too

not enough

and even if they meet the bare minimum of knowing how to write, it's never anything impressive.

So for you the only valid genres of music have to be technical/progressive metal and classical bc every other genre suffers from poor or "not impressive writing"

You're a terrible human being.

Fuck you for entertaining the low standards that the general public has.

Fuck you dude.

I don't care about you enjoying things. The angle you went with to defend yourself irritated me. You fucking apologist for laziness piece of shit. You're trash.

Not even the guy you were talking to. Just end your life if you get this agitated about simple music, here of all places.

Go listen too Some underground it'll change your opinion for example
Oddisee
One-Luck
Soul Khan

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

Saw Ace in concert here in Portland OR. He and Rob KILLED.

You need some Aesop Rock in your life then. If you want words so dense it seems like a foreign language then there you go, especially his early stuff.

Holy shit. You need to get your ass beat you fucking cunt. The internet has given you a false sense of security. You better hope to Christ I never find you.