Rate my new tattoos

Rate my new tattoos

Fake (((hopefully))) and gay.

regret/10

(((what)))?

Enjoy only ever fucking girls who have short blue hair + daddy issues / have been raped by a family member for the rest of your life, because they are the only people who are gonna think that isn't cringeworthy

should've added the experimental purple mana that was cut from the game.

You're not a REAL Magic player.

pretty fucking gay, hope that's what you were going for

Those are amazing. Your friends and random people on the Internet, should be happy for you and they should never be a dick about what tattoos you get on your body. Sage

this. vidya tats are the mark of a serious beta

didnt even get colorless mana

fucking nigger

You sexy gayboy tight nipple lick lick
You want thai ladyboy penis in asshole push push?

Stupid and as original as a ylyl thread

>permanently damaging your body
>permanently damaging your body with adverts
>paying money to permanently damage your body with adverts for children's toys

beta cringe nigger

Ey shut up he sexy boi for me.

Hello sexy boy I suck you dick

Wut bout mine?

absolutely fucking dreadful. Take a hot iron and burn that shit off. fucking embarrasing.

lmao seconded

Thanks Jew boy

faggot cant even triforce

Are these symbols from a video game?

>sage with pic
>newfag

My penis in hotsport?
You like thai ladyboy love you?
Anal penetration I suck you dick good!

any tattoo artist who takes pride in their work wud actually refuse to have done that, my tattooist wud have laughed at u and told u to jog on.

Hit the gym you twink bitch

As long as you like it then ay, not so bad OP.

>implying qts know what any of the symbols mean
kek

Very yes, good sex lady boy much

Meh. Not impressed.

They're gonna look like shit when you get old. How do I know that? They already do.

>Having the symbols as WURBG instead of the correct WUBRG
Fucking plebs

i pay him to fucking draw on my skin, and not to judge what i enjoy or not. Fuck you nigger, you are a slave to society's judgement and allow people to tell you what you should do in your life

Congrats on being unique. Oh wait, fucking countless others have gotten that stupid Legend of Zelda tattoo a thousand times. Fuck off, faggot.

Fucking noob.

Damage goes on the stack.

A good tatto ARTIST guildes the customer on what looks good, and what doesn't.

Your hack of a 14 year old failed to do such.

top kek
if i want to fucking draw cat memes on my only testicle and I pay the guy to do so, I don't expect him to tell me that it will look like shit

dude i just want some daddy-issues-short-blue-haired bitches licking my cat memes

Trash.

rate mine niggers

What does the U stands for?

That is literally the stupidest thing i've ever seen written on this website.

They look well done from a technical standpoint, but no marks for originality. If you got a full back Sliver ink, then maybe. But just the mana symbols? Nah mate

fuck off faggot, fucking trying to pick up kids with ur little kiddy tattoos, whats next my little queer pony faggot ?

How about mine?

Got it a few months ago.

u must be new then faggot, a shit tatooist will do anythin u want, a tattooist worth actually going to will only do something they wouldnt waste theyre time on, why wud they charge u £80 an hour for something a shit tattooist cud do and only charge you half the price ?, that shit is embarassing and could have been drawn by a 10 year old.

Generic.

ANy tattoo artist will take any booking they need to fill their day. If you think otherwise you are retarded. I have many tattoo artist friends, and I have been to many shops. Tattoo artist might not display work they're not the most fond off, or upload it to their social media, but any artist will take any booking they can.

Magical/10

lines are clean and well defined, color is consistent through out. the work is decent but after a year may need a few touch ups to the color. as for the subjects of the tattoo id say the triforce has become pretty generic, over all though its the personal significance it holds to you that matters. nothing i find more annoying than people who get a tattoo because they think it looks cool rather than getting them because they mean something to them. people usually regret these kinds of tattoos and look to remove them. also tone the fuck up man.

ur missing my fucking point, tattooist work on reputation, yes they'll accept the booking but when u show them a shit tattoo u want done they'll either advise against it and give u different ideas or recommend a different tattooist who can do it cheaper. or maybe ur tattoo artist mates are a dime a dozen

and jus to be clear im refering to the symbols, the other one is fine.

Lord Emperor/10

Work on rep, yeah. Most use certain styles too. And you're not wrong, they willl advise against trash. But should the customer still stay yeah its what I want, 9/10 artists will do it because they like doing it. They need the money, they need the client base. The more they do the more they're known. Every artist starts somewhere and every artist will do as much as they can.

I'm not saying you had to get jacked first, but it wouldn't kill you to use a shakeweight before getting arm tats.