Its becoming a real pain now:

Its becoming a real pain now:

Most of the times when I speak of work to someone, or when I am at a bar talking about a project with a work-buddy and we are heard by someone else, it ends up as trouble.

I work as a head genetic engineer at a private corporation whose name I won't share. Their interests are at artificial life, and while my initial project was the extension of human longevity, I was drafted to work at the A.L. wing.
I found it tolerable at first, but I now find it extremely annoying that most people act as if I was committing a crime against humanity. "You cannot play as God" they say, and it matters not how many times I say that I have my own faiths and beliefs, most people end up almost crucifying(is this a word?) me.
Is it so hard to understand that my work isnt "playing God", but instead "helping Mother Nature in her quest for Perfection"? Why do I find that most people should be considered autistic retards?

Every passing day, I notice how dumb humanity is, and I consider deleting all my research on human longevity so that no dumb fuck will reap the benefits of it. Why do people have so much difficulty in understanding that what I do for a living is the best for humanity in the long term?

Don't tell me about that movie Splice, because I find it completely nuts, and I'm not retarded enough to attempt something like that in my lab(I am starting small with dog-cat hybrids and genetically modified bacteria)

Where I buy that animal online on picture?

>dog-cat hybrids
>modified bacteria

SOUNDS FUN.
people are stupid. If they don't understand it, they will destroy it or cast their judgements. Such is the life of science and technology. JUST DON'T CREATE FUCKING FLUFFIES. PLEASE NOOO.

Share name pl0x, I agree most people are chattle... but really interested in name and project might even donate.. serious here

1/10
Worst troll of the day
You suck

Works as a 'head genetic engineer', doesn't know if crucifying is a word.

Sorry man, but I've sworn secrecy.

OP here I didn't mean like that faggot.. I am high right now, DON'T judge me.. whore

Ignorance is bliss my friend.

> works as a priest
> doesn't know what PCR means

Assuming legit, op should work on making people less dumb first and longevity later

Biofag here
What's your masters in?
BC I think you are a liar

Damn that high up there huh? scary lol

>dog-cat hybrids
I'll bite. How did you get the funding for that? Why would you want that, what possible benefit could be gained?
>genetically modified bacteria
What kind of bacteria? Gram+ or G-ve, ecoli?What is it you are hoping to achieve?

All of the people that say it's ungodly and playing god and shit shit should not get to use the technology when it's done.

Biologists are not called engineers.
Also, none of them use the word "man"
What do you mean by sworn to secrecy?
Have you signed a notarized NDA?

1. what did you study to become a genetic engineer?
2. Does it pay well?
3. Is it easy to start own company in the bussneis

Fuck you're stupid

Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Developmental Boology.

Probably a gov black project.. or NDA.. not sure which.. probably gov project.. or some satanic faggot faggots

How hard is it to get a masters in Boology?

What do you mean by NDA?
You are using it incorrectly

Oh well maybe you shouldn't play as God.. You wouldn't have these problems.

When was the last time you went to church son?

Non-disclosure agreement

Which school?

1. In my country of birth, I started on the Medicine Branch. I graduated and went to General Biology. From there I went after Molecular Biology and Genetics. Developmental came last.

2. It does.

3. No, at least, not for me. Easier is getting hired.

What possible benefit could you derive from catdog?

Non-disclosure agreement.. is this OP.. i really hope not.. you dumb shit

Dont start this here.

I never went willingly to church, although my family raised me as Catholic(blegh)

I believe only in Mother Nature.

Truthfully... Funding. Boss hopes people will love catdogs, so she thinks it will sell well.
Scientifically... Knowledge.

Unfortunately most of society only thinks short term. They dont realize that religion is a crutch that is hindering progress. I feel you bro i really do.

Clean as a dog and loyal as a cat

Ignore the idiot christian.. srly a clue dude Imma study biology and interested in chimera hybrids.. just a clue... no harm there?

USP

Weak troll faggot
Try harder next time
Develop a plot
You can't just lie about something
You have to have a hook(the bait)
You have to have an antagonist and a protagonist
Your story needs a better conflict
You need a climax that results in newfags feeling scared or stupid
A good troll never reveals(unless its a trap troll, or something similar)

Or the exact opposite of what you said
Fucking liar

If it helps Mother Nature's quest for Perfection, then do it.

Cats are not loyal at allA

Fuck I hate scientists they act like because they follow orders they arent responsible for the outcome.

Why are you discussing black projects at a bar? Pretty fucking stupid for a Boologist

I support your research if that makes you feel better

I feel responsible for the outcome. That's why I try my best to make the outcome be the best possible.

You're going to be late for the bus kid.

I hate baristas for the same reason

>it matters not

OP you could possibly be a cock gargling faggot and it is the tone of your faggotry that inflames people, not the content of it

Also, you are playing god. No we are not advanced enough to have the safeguards in place before we break something. We never have been. But at least with a fucked up toaster the worst that happens is a house burns down.

Your medication, take it.

And you're gonna be late for the ambulance, faggt.

Are you 8?

But they're not.
You do what you get paid to do, that's the agreement. If you don't do what you are contractually obliged to do, you are a liar and a thief.

Inb4 phyrexian invasion

he might just be a troll or maybe legit.. you never know on this damned site..

Start a city under the ocean, where you are entitled to the sweat of your brow. Where no one will judge you. Do it.

>whores are professional artists

Sure kid.

If we don't try to break shit, we'll never develop the required safeguards.

I give every OP one chance. Otherwise nothing would be interesting. Besides someone else might respond and start a /real/ discussion

Just like a fucking barista.
Goddamnit

Bioshock?

Clearly a weak troll

Bioshock lol.. I miss that game

Troll trolling trolls.

Uh no. We just study safeguards first instead of creating revenue generating problems.

Make peace or make war is a choice, not an obligation.

Sure why not

Why the fuck are you talking about whores and coffee sluts?

It's like the whole deal with morons here in Australia.

Don't want clean nuclear energy or cheap coal energy no instead we get high maintenance, high cost 'renewable energy'.

South Australia has 40% 'renewable energy. Now they need to buy energy off of other states and their energy prices are sky high and their is absolutely no industry.

Fuck they don't even have a baseload and yet they all wanted it. They voted in the left scumbags.

And now the rest of Australia is going the same way. I just wish I had the money to get the fuck outta here.

Give it up
Try harder next time faggot

Not the same guy faggot

It ain't any better any where else, bite your tounge and grin.

Reminds me of the food safety procedures in the US and EU.
Apparently in the US, you can sell something until it's proven to be dangerous.
In the EU you'll have to prove to a certain extent, that it's not dangerous.. Of course that system doesn't always catch everything either, but it seems more sensible.

Baristas don't make atom bombs.

>thought out response to prove I'm not an idiot
>call him names

I see you've chosen number two. Hope you aren't late for class.

Ok pedantic fuck
>Why the fuck are you guy's talking about whores and coffee sluts in response to me?
I've made it plural, happy now cock sucker?

I'm with you geneticbro. Fuck the haters, keep up the good work. People pushing science forward have always been called heretics by the ignorant masses.

What kind of weird genetic engineering stuff does you company do? Genuinely interested.

>706409255
>706409354
>706409485
Let's build our own Rapture where OP can extend our lives to infinity and create pet catdogs for all of us!

This legitimises the development of atom bombs..how? Just because they get paid doesnt mean they should object morally. Or take a more current example: modifying sperm cells to produde superhumans

>renewable
>high cost
>literally free energy once the facility is built
>wanting to get cancer from polluted air
unironically kill yourself

you're like someone wanting an expensive gaslight installation in his home in 1890.

>please explain the whore statement I'm incredibly ignorant

People who sell themselves are degenerates, slow ass.

There hasn't been a major war since the invention of the bomb.
Arguably the use of the bomb saved more lives.
Paired with the bomb was also nuclear power, which if people stopped being scared of nothing,has the potential to sort out this energy crisis we are facing.
>modifying sperm cells to produce superhumans
You mean babies that will be able to live their life without inheriting a horrid genetic condition that would severely reduce their quality of life? I don't see a problem with that.

As I previously said: my initial project was longevity. The corporation has contracts with the military for "genetically engineered combat dogs"(dunno if it really is legit)
Currently I work with catdogs for funding.

I got into genetics because I wanted to make werewolves real(I was eight at the time the idea came to my mind)
If things keep going the way they're going, I'll probably fulfill that dream in about twenty-thirty years.

Delving into human ethics here.

the fact you don't want renewable energy but would prefer to further fuck up the planet to save yourself a few bucks is so pathetic i cant even

>or we could stop poisoning ourselves

FUCK THAT...SCIENCE!!

I wish you'd started this troll thread with werewolves. Might have been worth reading

>he's a she wolf in disguise

I find this story to be false on the grounds that any highly educated genetic engineer would know that crucifying is a word, or at the least not derail his own sentence to second-guess himself.

Do you wear cloths user? How about toothpaste? Do you drink water? Do you use cups, forks, knives? Ever been to see a doctor, dentist or use a condom?
Discoveries made through science are everywhere.
The data is outthere we might as well collect and process it, if we chose to bury our heads in the sand, it's not going to make it all go away.

>renewable
>pollution

You seriously don't understand how this works.

>that other user was shitting on reneweables
>ie he wants pollution
D E N S E
E
N
S
E

catdog hybrid? yeah fucking right
first off the complexity of combining the genomes of two animal species is immense and not yet possible afaik.

secondly if this is real you would never get
cat/dog genetic splicing passed an ethics commitee and get the appropriate licenses

Do you grow hemp? How about that plant you can use to brush your teeth? Do you have hands? Ever given yourself a shot or stayed monogamous and not spread AIDs?

Problems are made through science. Most of its great discoveries are unsung or covered up...and you know it.

He was shitting on a fucked up infrastructure. You are implying he is shitting on renewables for an easy argument.

QUEER
U
E
E
R

Problems are solved through science.
I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's necessary.

Proof or it didn't happen

>I disagree because I said so

Good for you. Progression is necessary. Modern "science" is not.

No he wasn't you fucking faggot he was literally praising nuclear and coal which makes me think he was either retarded or baiting.
>Don't want clean nuclear energy or cheap coal energy no instead we get high maintenance, high cost 'renewable energy'.

I'm sorry it's just that i'm failing to see you put forward a coherent arguement, Here is a run down. (You are >>, and i am >)
>>Fuck I hate scientists they act like because they follow orders they arent responsible for the outcome.
>But they're not.
You do what you get paid to do, that's the agreement. If you don't do what you are contractually obliged to do, you are a liar and a thief.
>>This legitimises the development of atom bombs..how? Just because they get paid doesnt mean they should object morally. Or take a more current example: modifying sperm cells to produde superhumans
>You mean babies that will be able to live their life without inheriting a horrid genetic condition that would severely reduce their quality of life? I don't see a problem with that.
>>FUCK THAT...SCIENCE!!
>The data is outthere we might as well collect and process it, if we chose to bury our heads in the sand, it's not going to make it all go away.
>>Problems are made through science. Most of its great discoveries are unsung or covered up...and you know it
>Problems are solved through science.
I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's necessary.
>>Progression is necessary. Modern "science" is not.
I'm sure you now understand my confusion.

Awww... OP gave me hope to fulfill my childhood dream of having a pey as loyal as a dog and as clean as a cat. Now you've ruined it all!

White yellow white

That's us. The rest of what you said I have nothing to do with.

People who sell themselves are whores. It doesn't matter if you print paper bargaining chips. Or sign a special piece of paper.

It matters if you can live with yourself knowing money means more to you than life.

Two different people
I wrote half of the comments you quoted.

Regardless of that your monet argument is bullshit. A mercenary paid to shootup a bunch of innocent kids is not absolved of fault because his contract hasnt expired yet.

Fucking this. Thanks brother.

No he isn't, you are dumb. Have a good day.

The mercenary isn't at fault for following the contract, the mercenary is at fault for accepting the contract.
Money has nothing to do with it. If you promise to do something and then don't do it you are a scumbag. Regardless of what it is you promised.
You have an obligation to fulfil once you agree to it. See above.

>genetical ingenier

So how do you play god in your work? what do you do first thing in the morning?

ffs kid if you are really that, what a waste of money and time on your person to be attention whoring like a fucking whore.

and yet you dont come with prove that you are what you say. 95% of ppl here will bait because ppl are stupid now. Cant think for themself

wow such an autist.

such an obvios troll. fucking autist brain.

We are all here to pass the time user. If we wanted to be productive or to learn we wouldn't be on Cred Forums

so how long can it take to secuence all the genome? i really doubt you can show me something that prove what you claim to be you stupid kid, go back to sleep you little shit

What would move you to promise to do something whore? Because I don't know anyone does shit for free. Murder is wrong. You're wrong. Please find a pencil sharpener and stick your dick in it.

don´t delete it.
i´m at your side, i´m not a big scientist as you since i´m just a simple microbiologist. BUT, i find your work very admirable. don´t give a shit about others, and do your awesome job.

FOR SCIENCE !

the only human longevity I care about is my penis.

Hair loss and erections. Other than that scientists are useless.

Murder is wrong (in most cases), but it is also wrong if you promise to murder and then don't.

On the totem pole of fuckupery, lying is way lower than murder, whore.

>an eye for a hair follicle

Moron

No it's not. We are all bound by a social contract.
When you murder you break the contract first. If everyone followed their duty then their would be no crime.

Only on b does a thread die when a problem is solved. It's like you don't know anything but how to argue and be spastic.

you're my man.

>if this were reddit, 'up you go'

>one nation, under social contract

Okay kid.

What Social Contract? I didn't sign no contract!