Can you say "insurance fraud"?

Can you say "insurance fraud"?
I knew you could.

Neither of them, rich as they may be, make enough money to support their spending habits.

Just sayin'.

Maybe. I could see that.

Celebs can make more money from sex tapes and nudes though now if they're desperate...

Or if it's real, then this is a whole new level of celeb sabotage.

nah, they're too stupid to have insurance coverage

Paris isn't the kind of place where you get robbed at gunpoint.
Knife and I'd consider believing the story.

dub dubs checkt

Plus, I hope OJ is paying attention...this is how you stage a robbery.
Not that lameass shit he pulled in Vegas.

Yeah, I suspect BS as well.
Seriously, if you had Kardashian tied up at gunpoint in the bathroom and nobody had been alerted, you'd do a little bit more than take her jewelry, if you know what I mean.

Very true....very true....

>Celebs can make more money from sex tapes and nudes

Not celebs who have already given them away for free.

Kanye sounded normal when hearing the news even though he left in the middle of the show.

Plus you don't have to give refunds back if you perform even if it's just one song...

But would Kim talk about it?

they have $200m between them retards, you don't insurance fraud for like maybe $1m worth of jewelry as an absolute maximum

rob her and not rape her

for sure its a lie

two niggers

who gives a fuck

like 80% of the world

you mad? faggot

Are you kidding? She'd release the tape if she thought people would pay attention to her!

even if it was, why do you care? do you know these two people?

its paris, land of criminals, jihadists, and dog shit covered streets. what do you expect?

I do not care about these people.

Because I pay insurance premiums which are set in large part high enough to cover losses on bullshit like this. That is why I care. (not OP though)

>they have $200m between them retards, you don't insurance fraud for like maybe $1m worth of jewelry as an absolute maximum

The jewelry that was stolen was worth 10 million and Kanye was 53 million dollars in debt.

They need the money since their celeb status has fallen off

Insurance fraub.

Insurdance frog. Insta... Insurant fraud. Am I getting it?

Come back when you can English and when you know at least a little bit about how insurance riders work.

I doubt you have the same insurance plans those people have. I also doubt they're even a drop in the bucket for all the insurance fraud that goes on

This is more like a case of media fraud.
>You couldn't buy that kind of news coverage
>Publicity = $$$

she wears around 80mill worth at times

you're not that great at it either kid.

Can't argue with this.

hahahaha

you's a fool

Nude selfies weren't working anymore so she resorted to this bullshit. Fucking attention hungry cum rag. Should have shot the bitch

That's a bullshit meme. There's almost no dog shit anymore, that's a 90s thing.

I really wish they'd make a GTA game set in Paris, with riots, terrorism, and tying up Kim Kardashian while stealing her jewelry.

I'm sure they're not "given" most of the time, though I wish everyday that celebs would...

ah, i missheard 8 million from the news.
Disregard my post I suk cocks

You're right. You are more likely to get shot to death with automatic rifles.

dumb fucking bitch

Please man, they've both got their head so far up they're own asses I wouldn't put it past 'em
And even If I did really happen, I feel no sympathy, didn't she only get famous cause of a sex tape or something or am I thinking of someone else

making up a story about a robbery doesn't always work out