General Grow Thread!

General Grow Thread!

HELP BOYS! Do I have spider mites?! Pic related.

Bump, help boys. Please.

Nope. Mites are waaayyy smaller

Give them a good spray with dawn soap and water, also clip waterleaves and throw them away., especially when they are yellow like that.

Mmmmm in two days you'll have million bugs like this

You're right, some leaves are full. What the fuck are they?

bedbugs

they're aphids you dumb fuck

naw stfu -_-

Are they dangerous for my plants?

Of course

Stoned bugs I called em
Killed my outdoor plants cause I wasn't at home for two days..
Sry OP that's the end..
I'm not kidding

so that's what aphids look like! I just know when you park your car under a tree and get lots of tiny sticky spots that's from aphids

Listen to thus user. Plant of a friend had the same bugs and soapy water killed them all and didnt spoil the product

Lmfao, It's definitely not the end. Tf you talking about. They're doing no damage to my plants and they've been there a few days now.

So you suggest I get a bucket of soapy water and splash it onto my plants?

Get a box of ladybugs from the garden center and release them on your plant. They will eat the aphids and leave your plant alone.

Im like a week away from harvest. I really don't think it's worth it.

Do you like smoking bugs with your weed?

You have to spray it on, not drown the plant in it. You have to be careful with direct sunlight though, since it can burn the plant when there's water on it. Also get rid of yellow leafs that look like they're gonna die anyways, since the plant wastes energy on keeping those leafs alive

Right, Ill be doing this right now. Can I use normal dish soap? Or do I specifically have to use dawn.
Definitely not bud. I'll be removing them today with the soap method!

Thanks for the help guys!

You can just use dish soap, though i would try to use something that has no parfumes in it, since these could possibly damage your plant. You never know what they use as perfume

Okay perfect bud. Thanks so much for the support man. My girls are looking really good.

If this dont work.
Look after Neemöl.
Its a german pestizid we use here to Kill an fucking Bugs on our weed.
And u know bro, with pestizids we germans are pro´s.
Pic related my smallest Plant.

You're welcome man. Dont want to see good plants die. I hope your plant grows some dank shit