LSD trip reports? Never done it before and I'm curious

LSD trip reports? Never done it before and I'm curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072
erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's like being a blanket but not a green blanket

everything seemed funnier right up to where we started watching those fucking Betty Boop cartoons. then we had to destroy the TV.

The last time i took acid was the best trip i have ever had. I was at a metal featival in iceland called eistnaflug and everyone were so drunk and disgusting and it was enjoyable to see how fucked up people get on alcohol and the visuals were so beautiful and the mountains all around me were the best thing about all the trip. When everyone at the campsite fell asleep i was still up with my friend looking at the mountains and talking about all kinds of shit.

Been doing it ~12 times or something like that, I'll contribute with the story of my first time.

>Get drunk
>Friends have acid
>whytheshitnot.jpg
>GF at the time had gone to sleep
>"We're doing acid! Come join us!"
>She's on board
>Take the acid, takes a while to kick in
>Suddenly...
>Friend starts laughing hysterically
>Soon we all do
>"I can't feel shit, user!"
>I can see that
>Suddenly, everything starts melting
>The room, the music, the people, all malts together
>Everything is new and scary, but exciting
>Overwhelmed with all these new impressions
>Everything is a beautiful, funny blur
>Until sun up
>Out into the forest
>Cat and dog follow us
>Nice weather, early spring, forest floor covered with anemones
>Idyllic as fuck, everything exciting and beautiful
>Sun goes up
>Most beautiful sight in my life to date
>Cat and dog get in brief, funny fights now and then
>Go back, decide to sleep
>Can't
>Listening to Tom Waits until we pass out
>One of the coolest experiences ever

I was meditating on 150µg LSD few months ago on a sunny day with some distant music playing. In the first stage I had a very detailed and fine-tuned recognition of my own body. I could feel everything around and in my body and used it to medicaly check my organs, joints and vessels.

As I proceeded further and the substances peaked, I lost all body sensations. Although my mind remained clear I was in a space of flashing circles, mandalas and whirling colors, that matched the playing music. The question where "I" was became meaningless in this realm.

At the final stage I let go of even this inner visions. It was then that I saw myself from the outside, sitting there, meditating. The next moment my spirit travelled back in time and I saw myself there from the eyes of a friend. I WAS this friend and felt his whole emotional cocktail towards me in this moment. I listened to myself in past from her perspective.

Still dont know how to interpret this experience.

Damn dude

Second time I did acid was a little different

>Get drunk at garden festival at friends' place
>Just woke up after having been passed out
>GF and friend is on MDMA and acid
>I want in on this shit
>Friends living here have a cat
>Cat had just given birth to the coolest little dudes ever
>MDMA + acid + kittens = good combo
>Leave kittens after some hours to join the rest of the party
>Transitioning from cat-filled indoors to crowded, loud outdoors was crazy
>Suddenly a good trip went bad
>Real bad
>Confusion and chaos is all around me
>Don't remember much from the next couple of hours
>Sun up
>Sitting by the road with some friends
>Can't stress how beautiful the sun is on acid
>Politically correct punk shocked over our humour
>Make fun of him for being a sensitive little bitch
>People disperse to go to sleep
>Alone
>Very alone, all of a sudden
>Having been surrounded by a couple hundred people, this sudden loneliness was scary
>Decide to try to sleep, so I go to my tent
>shitnigga.jpg
>As I close my eyes, millions of previously undiscovered colours manifest before my eyes
>Can't sleep at all
>Just lie there, tripping balls
>Spoon GF 'cause scared
>She helps me relax
>Suddenly, live music
>Some rapper
>Hate rap
>This is hell
>Evil manifested before my eyes
>Visions of nightmare fuel appearing constantly
>Scared as shit, panicking
>Eventually decided to leave my tent and have some beers as I came down
>Shaking, scared of sudden moves, practically unable to speak
>Managed to get through

LSD is a tool. In my opinion it doesnt do to much for you on its own (except for flashy colors maybe). But it gives you unique opportunities to explore your own universe if you use it right. In the same regard it can be missused, as every tool.

Initially you will feel high and light headed, there will be interesting visual distortions...try looking at a chess board and see if the squares behave as they should. As the trip develops you may feel a euphoric connection with everything, plants may grow auras. if other friends are taking it, you may start sharing things.

Acid in many ways if taken in the right environment with friends shows you how everything is connected, like any entheogen should.

let yourself go with it, dont try and fight it, if youre a controlling person in everyday life, you may find it nightmareish

It was the most scary shit of my life. If you do it, make sure you have a good set and setting.

I did it and started tripping in a pizza place, walls started pumping and pizza was falling off the wall. My friends face dissappeared and time stopped, felt like I was there for days.

Had shakes and tremors days after.

U avin a giggle dere???

Who takes LSD in a pizza place. You got what you deserve for not respecting the spirit world.

I had an awful trip. Almost killed myself and my mate...

Story?

I've done it a handful of times.

Every trip is different, and subjective to the person taking the substance. Don't expect anything from the experience.

However, you should prepare for feelings of anxiety and nausea during the come up stage of the trip, and possibly feeling drained during the comedown (about 12 hours after taking the acid).

It's really fuckin' weird, I'll tell you that much.

Quite simply realise for all our egos and opinions and differences we are ultimately one. I think you were being shown this, which is rather atypical of lsd trips.

Nearly every time I take it towards the end of the trip I take a massive shit. The heightened senses I get make that smell so putrid and disturbing. But goddamn feels good man

>take 2 hits of swiss bliss acid my first time
>rainbow pencil pattern around all objects in view
>watch gf's face age 40 plus years and back
>try to describe the feeling of acid in my own head
>felt like a lazer was constantly charging but never firing
>failed and cried
>happy tears
>try to sleep
>see a black dark void filled with slowly spinning bright glowing blue red-blood-cell shaped disc like objects
>objects throw and interlock with one another over time
>discs arrange themselves into several dreams all night
>take grateful dead acid 2nd time
>understand the structure of my own society
>feel as if i know too much now
>write down ideas for world peace but realize this is how every religion in history starts
>room elongates in all directions in my peripheral view on all sides
>watch roommates hand detatch and take off at light speed
>blink and realize hand never left
>try panda acid
>watching the lights of computer screens reflect faint circular patterns on the wall
>patterns spout strange shadows all around
>2 blobs of color appear above each shadow
>watch blobs develop consciousness and begin to hallucinate
>blobs hallucinate more shadows
>each shadow spouts 2 more blobs which also develop consciousness and hallucinate other shadows
>cycle repeats for 4 minutes
>get scared
>mentally drained but understand im on acid
>know that i have to deal with this for several more hours
>become more nervous
>consider the life of a catholic saint for an entire 5 mins
>close my eyes
>see white void with small growing cloud made of circular white red-blood cell shaped discs constantly opening outward and closing in on itself like round origami
>feel like im becoming oxygen
>feel like im breathing in myself
>panic and open my eyes and sit up
>feel a strange "linear z like" force invisibly, repeatedly, and forcibly trying to pull me by my chest into the visible environment in front of me
>walk outside
>fine again

basically what you make of it, example I enjoy it a lot more with certain groups of friends and environments over others that Iv'e also experienced, all your own interpretation but do not drive on the shit lad its hectic

I took it last year with my mate. We were 16. I'd never done any drugs before. I'm also on anti depressants. Anyways it started out really fun. Its a completely new experience, unprecedented by anything else. Was a bit scary at first. When you sit down you feel like you go into a trans and you just get lost in your mind. Time gets really fucked up. I sat on a rock for 2 minutes and it felt like an eternity. We walked to my house. Everything is still chill. I walk to bathroom to piss. Go to my room. Walk back to bathroom. Stand there feeling confused. Start to wonder why I'm walking back and forth. Keep walking back and forth and the fear just snowballs. Start panicking and lose complete touch with reality. I thought everything was fake so therefor there could be no consequences to my actions. Start attacking my friend, shouting at him "What have you done to me!" Start hitting myself and bashing my head against the wall. I threw a glass at the wall, picked up a shard and started slicing my hand oped. For some reason I was under the impression that the more blood I could get out, the closer I would come to reality. Dad comes back home. Sees me standing in my underwear with blood everywhere. I ark up to him and start shouting that I did acid. He calls ambulance. I go to hospital. In the ambulance I thought the whole world had been renewed and I was starting a new life as someone else. Come down in the hospital. The come down is actually really good and I was weirdly happy despite everything.

Nowadays you're most likely going to get a research chemical, which is possibly going to be very over dosed. Tread carefully.

Really hyper until the bus came through the backyard kitchen window, and my firend swallowed his gum, till he broke the silence of our group ordeal and clarified to us that he indeed swallowed his gum several minutes ago. Then epic smoke started and we all got really really high, till we had to go to work, where me and gum guy crash like some motherfuckin' ninjas on the break table. KEY WORD: enjoy ur shit, till u go to function as it'll hit you like a stone,brick,metal,vibrenium wall, on any given friday. Note to reader all this ture story.

Currently on 1000ug

>watched beauty and the beast
>became the beast
>realized that i have a vocal range of a tenor with a hint of baritone
>Currently singing and belting out lyrics to nothing in my new found voice
>Want to be given a character to be
>So that i can be and sing forever

Ever had moments where you're sad dude wishing you could be a actor or voice actor.

I do acid all the time. I'm Californian Nomadic Bard, and It is the way of my people. We must consume and play music. We mate with others when at parties.

Reasons that led you to a bad trip:
>> High dose on first time without experienced sitter
>> To young. Mind altering drugs are for people with minds (at least 18+, often 20+)
>> Background in depression. You can use LSD to heal it, but that needs experience.
>> Anti-depressents are often serotonin re-uptake inhibitore (SRI´s). LSD aimes for serotonin receptors aswell. This creates hard-to-predict effects

Always do your research before using drugs.

Last time i did it i thought i had died and was trapped in purgatory... i would do again in a heartbeat

This is literary my experience, except differend country

Sam s.

I didn't enjoy it. The main effects lasted well over 18 hours, and I was glowing for the next day or so.

Smoke DMT if you can obtain it. It only lasts 10-15 minutes, but just as or more effective.

If you do decide to take LSD, I recommend less than the recommended amount. And make sure you are in an environment where it won't matter if someone would care if you are on LSD. (Meaning don't do this if you still live at home and you think your parents or siblings might come in.) I say this because you are going to have to eventually go to the bathroom, get food, etc.

Prepare snacks, piss jug if you don't want to get up to piss, benzos if you can (in case of bad trips, this can help calm you down)

But yeah, my advice is to smoke DMT first and see if you like psychedelics at all. It is quick and muuuuuuuuuuuuch less exhausting, imo. Many will disagree with me, so it is all preference and up to you. JUST PREPARE YOUR MIND.

Same poster. I agree very much with If you have any mental health issues, DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT MUCH FURTHER RESEARCH.

So, if I have a constant depression (since ~14, 23 now) but don't take antidepressants LSD is still strongly advised against? Thought so, not like I can get it in my country anyway.

my friend is clinically depressed and does it twice a month, dont listen to these retards. you just need to be in a good environment, with good people, listening to good music. and youll be fine.

You cannot substitute LSD with DMT, because they give you completly different experiences.

LSD opens up the senses, fantasy and perception of aesthetics. It enriches the world around you with magic.

DMT blows you out of this reality and shows you a foreign realm in crystal clear visions. You quickly lose contact to your body and get fully emerged by the spritit realm, a different world.

In other words, LSD opens the Third eye (Ajna chakra), DMT opens the crown chakra.

You can use LSD to specifically heal depression or at least despite of it. Just start with lower doses (50-100 µg) and built up a nice setting with music, good weather, fruits and time.

In many countries you can buy 1P-LSD, a very popular and unregulated LSD analogon (exactly same effects imo)

I've only done LSD the one time, and it was so intense and exhausting I didn't know what to make of it. But you are right. I have smoked DMT 4 times, would do it again if it were in front of me. I don't really seek out any drugs anymore. I still prefer DMT's effects and duration to LSD, mainly because I took way too much LSD and had a bad trip. I got caught in the portal.

But DMT would open his mind to psychedelics in general, even if the effects are different, with less commitment. Even if DMT freaks him out, it will be over shortly.

Just my opinion though. Take whatever you want man. Idk your background OP.

You could still do it, however you need to be very careful when it comes to preparation. Make sure you have everything you need in terms of food, snacks, drinks, cigarettes, stuff like that.
I recommend having some yoghurt nearby to calm down your stomach, there is a chance that your will have to shit painful, liquid shit several times if not prepared properly.

Also a good idea having some sort of toy nearby, like a PlayStation or similar, stuff to take your mind of things in bad situations and also just to have fun with.

Music is a must, and something you can always adjust to fit your mood. But if you really want to trip balls, listen to Swans - that shit is intense.

Make sure to have a neat and tiny environment to trip in. Not much will annoy you more than a trip in a pile of filth. And get some plants. Plants are awesome to trip around.

And most importantly, if you do end up feeling depressed, don't panic. Let it take you where it needs to take you, it'll benefit you greatly. Perhaps not in the now, but most definitely in the long run.

Read "The Door of Perception" -- it may not make much sense now, but if you ever run across any genuine acid, it will then.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. The first time I did it I puked like 4 times.

iIk if it was because I ate breakfast like an hour before I did it or because I took way too much.

It can happen regardless, good thing to be prepared for. Never happened to me though, but I've had countless friends experience it. The acid shit thing though, I have tried a couple times. Sucks balls.

It's pretty great just don't overdo it

I also wanna drop acid. might getting my hands on some tomorrow.
I've done 4 shrooms sessions in my life. as 2 of them were in the last week. one of them was 7 hours from shrooms(which i think is pretty long for a trip from shrooms?).
How much acid should I drop?

the last time I took acid I was with 4 friends, we all dropped 2 tabs of acid at 10pm, 22:00 for military time fags.
here are some of the experiences that happened that night
the street light
>3am
>tripping nuts
>look out window and see light in the sky
>me "hey guys the sun is coming up!"
>them "no its not its way to early for that"
>me "no really look!" Points to street light
>everyone stares at it for I shit you not 15 minutes
>argument breaks out over whether it is street light or sun
>30 minutes of arguing later and we walk outside
>dark as shit
>stare at stars for an hour and then walk back inside.
>stars are awesome when you are tripping.
>watching avatar
>feel a strong bond with the blue people
>at the part where the military blows up the huge tree
>friend and I actually start crying
>other friend shits himself
>many keks were had
dogs
>the house we were at had two dogs
>we pet them a lot
>they started acting odd
>pretty sure we somehow got them high from petting them
have a few more if anyone is interested,

Wait 2 weeks for the tolerance to decrease and for you to integrate the experiences you just had. After that I recommend 100µg. After 1,5h you can decide to up the dose by another 50-100µg if you feel low effects. LSD is mostly what you make out of it, so rather surround yourself with nature, art, music or do yoga or meditation instead of simply upping the dose.

cheers man!
Yea that's exectly what happend to me last time.
2 out of the trips were just sitting with friends.. it was fun... but the last time we went to the park and there was a girl over there with slank line(that rope you tie to 2 trees and walk on it).
she was on lsd i was on shrooms. it was fucking EPIC.
anyway, you don't reccomand on dropping in the next week what so ever? because from what i have read this drug does not ruin the body too much. I just want to hear people XP's...

No evidence of it being physically harmful in any way. It's the mental stuff that makes it risky.

That's an awesome experience that you were able to articulate great dude!

As for one of my acid stories:
>Bunch of me and my mates rent out a holiday shack on the beach (Australia)
>Pretty new to the friend circle, know some but only hung out with most a time or two
>Acquire illicit substances
>Drop lucy
>Come up is incredibly smooth and "clean"
>Add a bit of mdma and small dose of gold caps
>Giggling like a schoolgirl great vibes around fire pit
>Girl suggests we jump on the roof overlooking the beach
>That sounds like the best idea in the world
>Go up me, her and new male friend
>Waves crashing, clear star-y sky
>Even better vibes
>Lady friend leaves because chills
>Me and male friend get talking about various concepts
>Space, time, life, senses the whole shebang
>Drawing incredible visual diagrams in my head (as is friend) and we just throw idea's and thoughts building on eachother's

>tfw everything is just a collective experience of what our senses take in
>tfw those senses take in miniscule amounts of the 'real' thing
>tfw everyones current moment is just a collective of past events and future anxieties/preconceptions

>Hours go by
>Like literally 5 hours
>Jump off roof
>Rejoin other friends; they're surprised to see us alive
>From that day one of my closest and most intellectually fulfilling relationships

That's what great about acid. Can bring out an unparalleled sense of empathy and connected ness... I've had experiences of literally sharing consciousness with others.

I not concerned of your physical health if you drop every week. But first, LSD and Psylocin create an immediate high tolerance that lasts 1-2 weeks. This would dampen your experience and psychedelics are all about quality over quantity.

Also with this substances you open yourself up to the spirit world in an non-sustainable intensity. To get the most out of your experiences you have to first integrate what you experienced, why you experienced it and check if you maybe can improve your life with the lessons.

>I WAS this friend and felt his whole emotional cocktail towards me in this moment.
>his
>I listened to myself in past from her perspective.
>her

I've done it 3 times, the first two was amazing, incredible visuals, music was absolutely fenomenal, but it is nothing compared to my last trip. It's going to be a long story.

>Be 19yo me, about three weeks ago, bored and feeling kinda lonely on a saturday night
>Friends busy being high, cannabis not my kinda thing, even though I was a heavy user
>Feel a call
>A call pointing towards the shelf where I store my precious glass jar
>I hit up with a good friend who always sit inside and game, but he has a nice shack where he lives next to the main house, which is perfect
>Each tab is 180ug, took some leftovers
>3/4 tab in total, took them at 10pm
>Skip an hour, been at friends a while now, feel it hitting pretty hard
>He's playing Bloodborne, and even though it is visually astounding, I decide it is time to go outside
>He says its fine, he gets it. Lets me know I can call him anytime I feel like it
>It is hard to describe how the environment looks, but its basically a modern school next to a forest, with some pretty advanced architecture
>I don't know how long I stay outside, but it is a while. Get lost in my head several times, with my eyes occasionally bursting open because of pure amazement, you will know what I mean
>Watch a plant grow in 1000x its speed. Got lost in a flowerhead
>Feel a bit done, go back to his house
>Skip a few hours, I'm leaving
>Wan't to spend the rest of the trip at home or outside
>Leave at about 4am
>I love Mastodon, and have wanted to try to listen to their album Crack The Skye while tripping
>For those of you who don't know them, pretty powerfull but dark metall
>Its amazing, I really feel it
>Leaning against a wall, enjoying myself

cont.

No matter how good of an idea it seems, DO NOT FUCKING GO OUT TO THE STREETS!

>It's late, and obviously there are people still out
>See a figure move around about 50 meters away from me, he can't see me
>Feels like he is ruining my privacy, start walking away from him towards my home
>Get a bit stressed out, but its fine
>Suddenly I feel a sharp pain under my left foot, probably a rock or something
>At the same second the pain shoots up my foot, the vocalist from Mastodon hits a really deep tone
>I feel a new sense of panic I have never felt before, rushing through my body
>Feel physical pain shooting up my arm, stretching around my back
>It is weird how fast it all happens, from a perfect trip to the sudden loss of all control
>Suddenly eyes start opening on walls and the ground, and as I look at a window, a huge hairy creature starts crawling out, and it does not look friendly
>Probably look like a maniac, yelling "Whoah!" out loud several times, I really got lost track of eveything a moment there
>Never experienced this before, but somehow know exactly what it is
>Rush to my buddy, stay there and catch a breath in 5 min before going out again
>He is obviously surprised, but I tell him I'm fine
>Have to stop and collect my thoughts several times at my way home, losing control quickly
>My mind sometimes spins out of control, anxiousty attacks my like a razor blade into my spine
>I manage to get home, releaved that it is all over
>But it isn't
>The feeling of terror quickly grew to a deep loneliness
>I tried to get any kind of human contact, omegle, tripsit.me, anything, but all sites were either down or had no results at the moment I needed them most
>The frustration grows, all the music I used to love only turns into a sad attempt of making me happy again

Just so you know, this story will have a happy ending

cont.

Unless at a festival I always venture out on the streets at some point or another, even if just for a walk down to the nearest park. Fuck that, I can't be couped in a house for 8 hours on acid.

Started with 50ug for my first time.

No trip sitter, locked all the door to my house and just chilled. Body wonk was the shit right about here, but not too much else.

Another 50ug about an hour later.

Body high was still there, but to a lesser extent. Closed eye visuals were neat and certain colors were dancing with open eyes. Music was the absolute shit too. If you're a fan of rap/hip hop, I'd recommend Blu and Exile.

Another 50ug.

Skin had this cool clockwork pattern on it, scratch that was about a foot and a half long on my wall had this amazing aesthetic looking substance kind of poking out of it. Hard to describe, but it was like somebody put Blank Banshee and Macintosh plus in a blender and poured it on the scratch. Had one moment where my music freaked out and started this low, discordant warping sound so I paused it and joined a tripsit chat for safety. Chilled me out and everything went back to flowing like a calm stream in spring.

Last 50ug putting me at 200.

I freaked the fuck out. I had this odd thought that I was somehow everyone in the universe and I was completely alone. Started a game of CSGO and joined a few friends. The game looked like it was CSS for some reason even thiugh it was GO. We were just talking when suddenly all of their PFPs changed to fucking Umaru, Doritos or Mountain Dew for some reason as well as their voices all became much similar to mine, just in different tones. I got convinced that the universe was now punishing me for finding out it was just me, and took away the facade of other people existing and decided to just show me all of my copies.

Began crying and having this weird, existential crisis. (All later confirmed by friends, with the added addition of me moaning something about me "Being trapped here".)

Eventually I left my house, walked around my neighborhood searching for something, I only remember bits and pieces after I quit the game so this part is hazy.

Unfortounately there's more, so cont.

i dont claim to be an expert, ive done it a few times, but festivals and people freak me out. thats why i prefer solitude or a few friends

Completely understand.
When I have been confident in myself and my social skills (not all too often) I allow myself to take lsd around new and large groups, but as a general rule I will have much more fun and get more out of the experience with either just myself or a few close mates.

hmm, thoughtful insight, I agree

Real life nzt, you become a super human

Next thing I know I woke up in the hospital, still hallucinating my fucking ass off. My dead grandparents were on my left, their eyes yellowish and with this weird purple glow/haze around them. The nurse that came in had the same thing going on too. He tried talking to me, but his sentences were all chopped up and shredded like he had extreme dyslexia or some shit. I couldn't talk, but I kept breathing in the same exact breath. Like it was this sharp, quick inhale and this small, weak, almost a whimper exhale. Eventually he stopped trying to talk and just hooked me up to an IV. I "fell asleep" I guess, then remember waking up in an entirely different hospital room. This wasn't a part of the same hospital eityer, there was better equipment, different tile, different uniforms on the nurses I could see outside the curtain etc.

I remember through the gap in the curtain I could make out these Asian gangbanger looking people walking by too. I remember one of them who was a chick kind of turned and gave this enthusiastic smile and wave when she walked by too. The glow was gone from the nurses and they were talking normally just asking if I was comfortable or not and shit like that. After what I think was maybe 10-15 minutes and another dozen Asian gang members walking by my room, this horrible electric crackling started outside in the hall. My hair was standig on end, the machines in the room had this slight static in the corners of their screens, everything was just freaking the fuck out. Eventually the curtain slides open and the nurse from the first "dream" is standing their holding this giant fucking thing that looks like a god damn shishkebab from Fallout that's crackling with electricity.

Then I woke up in the hospital that's actually in my city. I honestly can't even begin to describe how I felt then either. It was honestly the closest thing I can imagine to perfection. I just felt like I got 5 days of sleep and was perfectly rested.

My first, and last, trip was honestly the single weirdest fucking experience of my life.

Would've greentexted this, but i'm functionally retarded and can't, so.

Any weird ass positive experiences, or is everything that gets this strange always negative?

All depends on your mindset when you take it. If you're in a paranoid like mood your trip is gonna scare you for a bit. If you're mad keen and positive we're gonna have a wonderful adventure. I find that when im around the "party" environment LSD acts as if i'm drunk and on MDMA at the same time because my mind is acting way out of line to my body. When i take it and go into nature...i feel at peace and start thinking, learning and questioning what is. It's fun either way but i see it more so as a tool to help you understand the basis of questioning what "is"

>I don't know how long I try to let go, lying in my bed and just concentrating on good things
>But the claws have dug too deep, and are not letting go
>My visuals are actually harmless, I turn into something that can only be described as botanical windpipes
>But I realise I can't go on like this
>Being 19, I still live with my parents
>And no matter how childish or stupid this sounds, what I needed the most right now was my mother
>So I gather all my strength, and walk upstairs (I live in a basement), and walk into my parents bedroom
>Catch my dad with his 8" dick all down my mothers throat
>Nah, they were deep asleep
>Wake my mom up, ask her to come to the livingroom

Not going to go too deep in everything that happened here, since we talked about a load of shit until about 7am. I basically told her everything about my use of acid, my parents had know since I got a letter from Netherlands half a year ago. Yes, I was that stupid. Most of the night was her calming me down. she told me years ago that she had done acid herself when she was young, and she handled the situation pretty well. But the entire point of this story is when we started to talk about my grandmother. She used to have a problem with alcohol, and she died of cancer when I was 15 or so.

>Get into the subject of my grandmother and her death
>She had a few mental problems, both parents were alcholics, and she turned into one too
>Because of this, she was always a bit depressed, and a had very negative but realistic
>And she was extremely intelligent
>We talk about the last time I visited her at the hospital, I read a poem that my mother had forced me to read
>Being that young I didn't know how to comprehend the situation and left the room, with no other word spoken

cont.

Question:
I took acid at least twice before (dosage unknown) and both times I took it with a group of friends who also took the same amount.

It hit all of us at the same time and while I felt it i didnt experience any visuals. My group told me that my pupils were extra dilated and I looked pale. Also, both times, I had pain in my stomach like a perpetual shit/puke was brewing but nothing came up.

Is that normal? Do I need to do higher doses?

just remember the bugs arent real

it's different for everyone...doesn't have to have visuals but the stronger doses (ive taken from 100 to 150) bring out the visuals they all give me a different experience everytime especially when i look at the stars, listen to peaceful music or just at nature. I find it a waste to go out to parties on the stuff. There's so much more potential to it that you waste.

Could be lack of vitamins or something similar, making the body unable to run at the capacity needed. Not that I know, just a guess.
And yeah, the stomach thing is sometimes just something you've got to deal with. Eat something with a lot of fibres beforehand another time.

>Suddenly during our conversation, my minds travels back to the the room, me standing in front of my grandmother, right before I leave
>As I turn to walk out the door, I see a look in my grandmothers eyes
>She is sad because of my reaction, but there is a touch of understanding in her eyes
>Like she wanted something more from our last moment together, but she knew I was too young to understand
>As I leave the room, I see her eyes through my eyes when I was 15, and get our final glimpse before I return to our present time
>It seemed like I had described the experience to my mother at the same time, becasue when I looked at her, her eyes were filled with tears
>I had traveled back in time and caught a final glimpse in my grandmothers eyes before leaving her for the final time, and the moment was so powerfull that both me and my mother burst into tears
>I whisper to my mother that I miss her and want to see her again
>My mother simply replies with "You just did"

It is probably hard to understand, but it was the most powerfull moment of my life. When I was young I had probably buried my grief deep, and now that I brought it all up, I suddenly felt my grandmothers approval through something that has no physical limit. I still believe that she is there, and it completely changed my perspective of time. I firmly believe that everything happens at once, you just move through it in a specific order.

Hope it was worth the read.

Makes sense to me

My best trip
>Be me
>4 hits and a fat rail of ketamine
>Had a lot of anger and stress build up that day from 8 hours of driving in traffic
>Girl who had both of them just starts rubbing my head
>Feelsgoodman.webm
>Walk around the house
>Friends out in living room watching TV on flat screen
>Sit down
>Friend looks over at me throw his hood over his head
>You ready for this user?
>Look up Heat is just starting and they put their masks on too
>Watch the semi tow truck turn into a train as it rumbles towards the armored truck
>The tension is palpable heart racing
>I'm mentally preparing to rob this truck I know the plan
>Ive done this before I know where I'm supposed to go what I'm looking for
>Impact we move
>Literally sweating
>Blow the doors and starting throwing out the guards
>The call go ups 90 seconds
>It's been so long since the last time I've seen any action
>guard makes a move lay waste to everyone
>Bill Paxton is the final guard that stumbles out I like Bill Paxton
>But he knows something and is taken care of
>We hop into the ambulance and roll
>A million cops show up and the tv guys tv is playing the heist on the tv already were famous
>All the cops come together to find out who did this. We're fucking doomed
>Girl grabs me and asks if I'm alright
>I've never felt more alive

Also later in the movie when they were at a restaurant a waiter bringing something to a table walks through Roberts head and brings me cheese cake that becomes a universe that I eat. Heat was a great movie before this. Now it's like all time greatest

Makes sense. Both times I took it I was doing it for observation and enjoyment like user above said while my friends were just looking to get high. Last time I took it with my girlfriend and we walked through the forest (and it also restored the vision in her blind eye?)

You're right though. I didn't prep beforehand I just took it. Thanks for the advice.

First time I tripped was in Putney, VT. Fluffhead acid from the Family. Fucking amazing, great visuals. But the time distortion, and all
Of the effects on my mind were the best part. I remember understanding time based on a piece of wood, and the knots on it formed a map of how different lengths of time were part of a network. long story short, I tripped my face off. Lasted 12 plus hours. Took more before the first one kicked in, probably didn't need it.

Any time, man.

Wow, that was '93. Time.

Get on my level fags. 16 hits on my tongue, 8 on each cheek, and 2 under each eyelid. Disregard your trip reports. I have transcended and my mind is infinity

Had a friend used to shoot the powder. Thought she was a time
God.

somebody shoop a dick in his mouth

>DMT blows you out of this reality and shows you a foreign realm in crystal clear visions.

>muh alternate dimension meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo

amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072

The goal is to successfully get through a trip and learn from it. Not be a bowl of fucking jello for the rest of your life

erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

Someone posted this in the last thread. It's literally everything you could ever want to know about tripping on LSD or Shrooms. Lots of great advice in here.

An important one I found:

When tripping you may have trouble interpreting your body's signals correctly. Feelings of hunger, thirst, poop, hot, cold might not come directly to you, so if you feel uneasy, grumpy or agitated try...

Change the music if you're playing music
Change the lighting
Go to the bathroom
Have a cup of water

did it a long time ago with current gf, wasn't going to school at the time, had visions on going to school and chasing my dreams, spent so much time thinking about life that it changed my own life. Went to college, transferred, about to receive my Bachelor's

That guys not actually me lol, took the pic of fb a minute ago