Hey Cred Forums, i have a question???...

hey Cred Forums, i have a question??? ?i have a bad yeast infection in my vag00no and i want my girlfriend to eat me kitty out this weekend but it won't be gone by then?? ? would she die if she ate me out with my puss like this?? ?

pls im embarrassed but i need an answer.

Holy fucking shit I'm now gay

i know its gross but Cred Forums loves gross things i do too i'll eat my own yeast for you with timestamp if you want just tell me if its safe!! !

Any clear pict?

im in the dark right now and i dont feel like getting up because my p00si is really itchy and smelly so i cant take one.

youre neither a girl nor is this an infection. its a bad quality pic of a sock in a vagina..

Timestamp first then we answer

How long you had that? But there's always a reason

so scratch it and take a pic

Exactly

Clean it
???
Profit

this is the best i can do for a pic now

for like 5 days because diabetes

i tried i shower every day and scratch it with a spoon and everything and it only makes it worse???

dont get her to eat you out, go to doctor
dont be a fucking autist

but she said she would do it if she knew it was safe.

Hey guys! It's the girl from the new Dragging Entrails cover!

I think you have 2 vaginas.

I think you should go to doctor. Seems unusual infection for me, especially if it's because diabetes

never understood why these metal bands make their cover text look more illegible then graffiti

just don't go for any risk. Even if it's safe for you, it doesn't mean it would be safe to be eat out

i know i should see a doctor but my question is is yeast fungus safe to eat? please, my girlfriend and i like drinking eachothers piss and sniffing our farts we want to know.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

crikey, well hey if you like doing that stuff just gamble it, who cares if you get sick for a few days

lol

No you imbecile, a yeast infection is not safe to eat. Would you eat rotting, spoiled food ? A piece of bread with fungus growths ? She could get an infection in the colon, which could eventually lead to sepsis, she could get a particularly resilient slash of spores in her lungs, which could kill her etc.

No, not safe you fucker. Imagine your yeast infection in her mouth and how she will feel having that stuff attached to her tongue itching and smelling that bad.

Now go see a fucking doctor you moron.

fuck that's grim as, maybe dont let her eat your dead cunny flesh op

I would eat your yeast

>this thread

but is there something we can do to prevent death but still eat it?? Like spit it out and not swallow it?

that's okay with me

Get some plain natural set yogurt and shove it up there. Repeat twice daily for 5 days. Cheap fix.
If your girlfriend eats it good chance she'll get oral thrush. Cracked tongue. Painful to swallow. OTC treatment available for that.
Source: 16 years microbiologist for pathology lab

>spit it out

m8 you always swallow

but it's just a yeast infection not poison mushrooms. there yeast in my pussy all the time just usually not this much so i thought it might be ok?

It can be fatal you fucking mongoloid, go to the doctor you fuck

Stop being a goddamn lazy cunt

You clearly don't understand how infection spread and fungus works. It doesn't matter that she'll spit it out later or swallow it. But the problem is in her tongue and mouth

Right?

Fuck off idiot. It's yeast. It's not gonna kill her.

more infected pussy pics. spread that puseei

Dude...
Monistat is about 5 bucks in any drug store...

so say she ate me out, got thrush, and got it treated, everything would be fine?

dubs demands.

Yes, you boil Listerine to 200*c and flush your vaginal tract with that. You will become infertile , suffer from third degree burns, be unable to pee without a catheter but she will be able to eat out as much as she wants by tomorrow.

fucks sake op are you just looking for that one user to say it's fine to eat, you dumb cunt, just go see a fucking doctor and hold off your eating out till it's better

Nigga thrush ain't fuckin okay, it's fucking nasty, why would you subject anyone else to a fucking infection

med fag here. no she wont die. might taste a lil strong but thats it. now post my pussy ....for science

yea it's pretty much safe

Yeah great advice, that would at least triple the growth of the infection.

I'd better die than put my dick inside this hellhole

ok youre probably right im being a little bit of a faggot right now BUT.. she REALLY wants to taste it .

Listen just role play it it will all be good pretend to be the pillsbury doughboy and your girl can enjoy your pillsbury toaster strudel.

>profit

the infection could spread inside her intestines and eventually to all her digestive tube. you might get her to the hospital if you let her eat that shit. fungus infections are hard to eliminate if not localized.

Yes. No problems at all.

Dear OP, stop being stubborn

Fukin aye... Blow Torch that nigga in yo Vag !

OP, pic related.

All you other newfags: this is a dude trolling you until proven otherwise. Stop being such newfags.

i posted pussy with timestamp same thing.

>Toaster Strudel
MY SIDES

Then fucking let her. And let her take the consequences. Do you need a fucking green light from Cred Forums, to get your gf to eat your nasty ass vaginal fungus?

post more pussy nasty bitch

Pussy =//= Tits

Post tits, ploxs

It's not that bad. Untreated it's annoying yeah. Treat it straight away and all good. Let them have their fun. If eating someone elses cunt bread is their thing, enjoy. At least she's asking the right questions before going at it blindly.

Fucking new fag learn to read

well we were gonna film it to show you fags.

holy fuck kys op if shes gonna eat it anyway why even fucking post here, its an infection, its probably gonna infect her too and you know it.
jesus christ you're being a faggot

I would rather eat my own fetus.

PUSSY & TITS or gtfo

Post a vid you eat it now. Then you'll know if it's safe or not

oh god please deliver i beg you

God fucking damnit you're nasty

Lactibacillus found in natural set yogurt kills yeast. Look it up dipshit. It's what lives naturally in the vaginas to suppress influx of yeast growth. In diabetics, immunosuppressed or even patients on antibiotics the Lactibacillus dies off allowing yeast to grow rampantly.
So go fuck yourself and keep your idiotic responses to yourself.

ok this weekend i'll tell her its ok then we'll go to the doctor the day after to make sure she wont die. we'll film it too so look out for it

Can you post more vag ? so nice

i dont do the yogurt trick becaue diabetes.

you forgot that her bf/gf/whatever, a few days after "eating", probably gets a bunch of unreasonably painful infections and diseases.

But try it by yourself now and film it

no i dont like gross things as much as she does. i only sniff and drink her piss i dont sniff her farts like she does. she wanted to eat my shit once too but i told her no.

Just rollin for more pussy pics.

natural yogurt has no sugar or shit that triggers your diabeetus. do it.

and i know i said i'd do it but im getting mixed responses i dont want thrash but i dont care if my girlfriend gets it.

Post a pic of her

I can understand that. Just some canesten pessaries then. Unless it's glabrata strain. You need boric acid for that.
Not sure what's otc where you are. Boric acid pessaries here need script from doctor.

stop replying with no pussy pics you dumb fuck

Mmmmm, greek yogurt, my favey

Your gf is into some nasty shit. Pics of her?

This is some degenerate shit right here

>Indian fucks replying "post more pussy pic"

Kys terrorist niggers

Being diabetic and having vaginally thrush you're almost guaranteed to get oral if you do.

Canesten Pessaries‎ work a lot quicker then the cream imo. wear cotton underwear. keep away from heavily scented soaps, use water instead. will take 2-3 days.

>girlfriend
>female

Yeah your good worst case scenario you go pick up another one from prison

youre fucking disgusting

fuuuuuuuuck im out

That face is uglier than the infected pussy

Any nudes of ur girl ?

Baking soda is harmless to your vag but it will kill all yeast, bacteria & fungus. Mix baking soda in water and get that mixture deep inside. Better use alot of it.

Make a video of the washing and post it here

If i had to fuck that pussy in order to repopulate humanity after a nuclear war i would let humanity die

my ex done this and it legit worked, just make sure to do it in the bath because it can get a little messy

>as expected

Just cover face I'm sure the pussy is fine, it might have acne tho

this.
my girlfriend had a ton of yeast after I played with all sorts of foods and destroyed the bacterial harmony of her moist crevice. Just a couple of hours of baking soda truly made a difference.

>bacterial harmony of her moist crevice
kek

No the most i could do is cut my dick off throw it to her and let her fuck herself with that

my pussy looks a lot better when its not infected(:

show a pic then

How many grills are on this thread? UwU

roll for this shit

If that is what you pussy looks like, you need to see a fucking gynecologist NOW.

get a female condom/dental dam.

not this but the sexual version.

also that doesnt look good you should probably go have a doctor look at it and prescribe some kind of medication because it looks like your pussy is about to invert itself

whoops forgot the picture

She's hot. Post some nudes!

whoops while trying to take another picture i prolapsed because i was pushing too hard so im going to the doctor in an hour

Eat. The. Fucking. Yeast.

called it

show pic of it

Lol

Results differ between patients. Some have higher success with the cream. Being a diabetic she'd be better off with long course treatment. 3 - 5 day cream/pessary as opposed to the one shot treatments.

use that yeast to create bread - offer it in your school / workplace share with friends

If dubs OP posts pic of her eating the yeast, the nasty bitch

Bread won't rise. Need specific bakers yeast. Would be better to brew some beers with it.

Rerollll

Alcohol or even vinegar tends to kill shit

Pic needed for science.
Someone cap this thread.
Put me in.

better yet just vomit into your own asshole and save yourself time.

Waiting for op

Not really sure why tho

Alcohol has yeast and can cause more problems. Vinegar has a second benefit of tightening the vag up again.

Listen, eat cloves of garlic. Buy plain yogurt and stuff pussy with it, it will restore bendficial bacteria you need.

bump for prolapse pussy

one more bump for that nasty pussi
do it OP
MAKE Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

Bumping for that vaginitis

>moar pussy

Not surprised

Pussy parmesan
Cunt cheddar
Cheesy vagina, nothing wrong with that dank yeast smegma

Good band

what, are you fucking gay?

Natural set. Plain yogurt will still be full.of sugar. One dips hit patient here decided to get strawberry yogurt so she could eat the leftovers. That caused an awesome infection and her doctor thinking she had a fistula due to food remnants being found up inside here. Doctor didn't piece it together originally. Took lab staff to work it out from prior medical history. Patient didn't originally disclose what she'd done due to.embassies.

That font is disgusting

Because not being able to read album covers is totally metal

Best thread I've read in a while, thanks op

Common infection for diabetics.

Pretty sure OP is kill, and her 'girl'friend will soon follow.

We can only dream user

OP, if you're alive and still too autistic for a doctor, google Canesten for the infection.
Someone has baked and eaten a sourdough bread with their vaginal yeast before so it's probably not that lethal.

Holy mother fucking shit I have seen some shit on Cred Forums but you take the cake you cunt omfg Jesus this is bad

New fag here, my first super autistic experience.

>this thread

Wait till you see some dirty fuck posting pics of period blood clots bro.

Sweet mother of cucks...

Two words bro; vaginal bacon.

Google that shit.

How about fuck no.
I've seen enough of that fucking shit to not eat out a pussy in years.

someone cap this thread, im too lazy

this is so foul.
how are you okay with this girl? damn, having a vagina is not that difficult. does being a diabetic mean you deal with yeast more? If so why the hell just take care of your diet? Wear only cotton panties and none while you sleep. Coots need to breathe. Ever go to a gyno to check this crap out?

I keep my ph levels on point, it only gets a little gnarly post period due to using tampons or after I get cream pied. So I would do a warm water and hydrogen peroxide solution douche after to keep it up. I suggest that, it is the most gentle in your cunt because it balances the ph. Be careful of any feminine products, they'll just further fuck up your ph.

also sweet Jesus don't eat vaginal yeast anyone it is just straight up bacteria