I just discovered that loli is actually illegal

I just discovered that loli is actually illegal.

Had to microwave literally every electronic device except my phone.

So how was *your* day, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130813065912AAZxeiF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait... it is?

Not that loli isn't for fucking degenerate autismo fuckers, but I'm pretty sure it's not illegal.

Depends where you live.

which is...

Nice try, FBI.

>living in yurop land

>live in poland
>police doesnt even know what computer is

kek/10

Kiss yourself

loli is illegal but shota is perfectly fine

It's illegal in most American states.

Can I drink instant hand sanitizer with vitamin E and moisturizers without dying? The active ingredient is Ethyl Alcohol 70%.

Give it a go, what's the worst that can happen?

as if people care about illegal content on their computers.

oh everyone does... they all care where to download the next movie, mp3 or game

False.
L2ArtLaws
Source - Criminal Defense Attorney

This is the funniest fucking Pepe I've seen, and I hate that meme. You win three internets, OP.

no it isnt, the law got shut down in the supreme court a while back for being massively vague

You may not die, but the additives and inactive ingredients will fuck your shit up. Get some cheap rum. If underage, even real vanilla extract or Listerine is better. My alcoholic coworker drank hand sanitizer once and he threw up immediately. I know because I cleaned it up.

It'd probably kill you mate, it'd be like drinking ever clear uncut

I don't understand what turns people on about cartoons, tiny girls or anything of that sort, but I guess my me talk deficiency is different than yours

Pour it into condoms and swallow the condoms, then you won't throw up. It contains a vomit inducing additive, so you have to bypass the throat and shit.

mix with salt to separate the poison ingredients from the alcohol

At Least his insides are 99.9 % clean

But condoms won't dissolve in your stomach acid. Many a drug smuggler has relied on that fact.

HAHA THAT PEPE. THE TADPOLES, THE PEPES MOTHER THE COP . ITS PERFECTION

They will if left in too long.

Pour it into your anus and hold it until you absorb it.

if you get caught with illegal music you have to pay a fine.

If you get caught with loli you get labeled as a child molester and sent to jail, do you know what they do to child molesters in jail?

In most western countries it's strictly forbidden and is considered CP by most governments. Although if you travel to Africa or some Asian countries they'll probably won't care.

The old lickeroo.

that's like saying you will get death sentence for stealing chewing gum.

not outside america, we have sane laws

It has bittering agents in it that'll make you throw up instantly

>not outside america
you selfish prick, dont you think about the burguers??

also, this is not a "legal" law, it is a custom in most jails troughout the world.
Everyone has a shit time in jail, but rapists and child molesters get specially picked on by the other prisoner, this is specially true in latin american jails. The idea being that they could be raping their moms or sisters on the outside, or some other dumb shit the niggers thought of.

Explain

and how does having a loli picture equal to being a child molester?

because i really can't use my brain in such a broken illogical way

>is into Loli traps
>is a Loli bait
art laws 2016

It's an excuse for prisoners to put a spoon in your penis.

I never understood that either. It's illegal as shit. But Cred Forums always has two threads up 24hrs a day.

in USA it's legal

>and how does having a loli picture equal to being a child molester?

>because i really can't use my brain in such a broken illogical way

you have to get into the SJW judge mentality and the nigger mentality

the SJW judge (backed by the media) will anything that has the words minors in it as "extreme brutal rape molestation", even if thats not the crime you get convicted for it will be what hte public opinion say.

Then, even if you get sent for like, 1 or 2 years to prison, the niggers will know that what you did is something vaguely resembling molestation, doesnt matter what, dont expect them to make fine distinctions.

With that knowledge the nigger prisoners will probably rape you in a much more unpleasant way than the others

fellow /fit/izen

I'm pretty sure it's a legal grey area.

Not entirely true, its subject to whether or not a judge/ jury find the material 'obscene' and lacking in artistic value, look up Miller v. Califormia
>spoiler alert, america is full of judgemental religious prudes

>microwave

Lol

If only Hillary Clinton had your technical expertise when it came to eliminating evidence.

No.
Google.

>implying the ip's of every pedo in those threads arent being logged and filed.

Serve you right for being stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo

I believe I read about a guy who was arrested when airport security found a box full of loli manga imported from Japan. I think it was in Canada though, aka America's hat.

I did, results indicated gray area, not legal

Moar

Sorry Cred Forumsro, cleared my phone recently and computer died yesterday. This is all I have.

>mfw I just hear about this
>mfw I live in Arizona
>A very conservative state
>incredibly likely to have these kinds of laws

How fucked am I Cred Forums?

Quit your paranoia faggot.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130813065912AAZxeiF

>not using a decoy OS with software like TrueCrypt
>thinking you can't make data irrevocable by using shred or srm in linux
>thinking anyone cares about your shit to begin with