Sup faggots

Sup faggots,

How does it feel to know that I have sex with more women in a week than any of you virgin nerds will have in your entire life.

k

bump

You talk a hard game but I see sadness in those eyes that only being a cuck could explain. What's the matter didn't get any of mom's titty milk as a baby?

How's it feel to catch a bunch of STDs?

u mad, virgins?

Jajajajaj with that face??? Jajajajab

feels like you need to start posting a bunch of pictures to prove your claim.

Holy shit. I know op probably knows this guy irl and just wants us to hate on him.

And yeah, he's someone to hate. Look at those ear piercings. Only has one. Fucking Christ.

6 x 0 =0.

i would love to rip that shit out of your face

The only women you manage to "pull" are clearly the kinds of haggard sluts who fuck anything with a pulse after downing a bottle of gin and flashing their tits for the entire club to see. Not really something to be proud of. Try getting a classy girl looking like that. Your earlobe looks like what I imagine Miley Cyrus' pussy to look like after a 3 month tour.

given the way you look, i rather not fuck than be with those wretched cunts.

Oh, you are that kind of guy who sleeps with girls that are atleast 10years younger than you and you still thinks that you are a alpha.

People like you shouldnt exist. Please kill yourself beta fag

Define "nerd''... Also I've fucked to many hookers i lost count

more x 0 = 0. Get rekt nerd

Y only 1 ear stretched?

bump

I found you cunt.

feels like nothing... why would i feel something for that? you are quite dumb aren't you.

why do you care even?

Op found op

Gtfo

the only thing you fucked is the exhaust pipe of your '98 honda civic

Why don't you do something more useful with your life and let people jerk off to your cute daughter?

That's your come back. Wow you are unintelligent. Look I can get ladies because my iq is in the triple digits. I assume you get ladies because you look like a chunk of meat. They are only with you because you fulfil thier daddy's issue's. The ladies I go with are actually attracted to me and provide me with more than just sex

Holy fucking kek

Kek

Fucking kek man

what? i don't have a daughter and i think you think i am op when i am not. Also you clearly can't think of an answer to the question so you spout nonsense. sad.

OPs thread went south for him very quickly. What a fag

Are you retarded?
if you don't care as well why are you here?
It's fun.

the type of women that would fuck a guy with a goatee and facial piercings isn't the type of woman I'd ever want to fuck.

Have fun with your slags though, and your hepatitis.

holy shit

And you couldn't even get that to start

so no real answer at all. what a surprise. please tell me that you are underage or this is just pathetic "fun"

Ok, so you're not OP, are you triggered that I just posted this cum stain's facebook page?

i don't care about op in the slightest nor am i triggered about anything. You are the one that started this by acting like a edgy teenager. My question was "why do you even care?" and you said it is fun. this is when i couldn't understand why would you see this as fun. what kind of person finds it "fun" to hurt other people in any way?

I would ignore you but you know what? I got time.
I do it because I can, what are you gonna do about it? play the moral card?

Yes it is fun, It is amusing. Listen to this scenario: A cunty OP gets ass raped and exposed because he had less braincells than he bargained for. Fucking hilarious if you ask me.

How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000 women?