Ask a guy who flies first class anything

Ask a guy who flies first class anything

Why are you such a faggot ?

is it even worth the money or is it a jewish tactic

Have made the right decissions in my life brah.

It isnt worth it but as long as i can afford it. Why not?

I saw a video on this. Expensive as fuck but it's like a hotel. You even get to shower while in flight.
I'd join the mile high club with my fucking hand if I had to but cumming at that altitude is a must

i mean, busniess class is enough. Your wasting your money tbh, spend it on something else

Nur the shower is not the best partof it.

Why do I waist my money?

does it provide a secluded private area like a bedroom, where you can nut some of those Dubai sluts ?

Because you could have much more fun with it than some hours of Flight where you sit in an area with a bit more footroom and feeling super cool

Bedroom is in cabin. Youll be not able to nut faggot because theyre 100% muslim.

What do you think of?

>flying first class and not having money left
What's it like being poor?

Flown with these fuckers. Fuck muzzies. Pick a better airline or charter, poor fag

and muslims don't nut ?

Dont know beeing poor since life is good.

Women,drugs,girls,get an own helicopter, get an own plane, get an own yacht, build an holiday apartment, get an submarine, work less, I have hundred of ideas more.

buy several internet connections and Cred Forums passes
then troll Cred Forums by shitposting continuously from multiple ips

On average if i didnt have any ffmiles just money. How much would it cost to fly first class? Ill be travelling to spain for the. First time and my dad said i shoupd fly first class to have a good experience getting there.

You should learn better English

Best airline known to mankind

Since im an happy person without first class its an good life. I don't flying in first class would affect my life much

'My dad said....'. You fucking child.

Don't know being poor?

>not flying private charter

Get out faggot lol

Yes they do nut but not with people from the west brah.

Goats don't count.

Long trips yes.

I mean I flew Emirates first Class to Dubai recently. It's pretty cool.

Anytime I cross an ocean or a continent I get first class or whatever is most comfortable.

Anything 5 hours and under I'll just sit still and read. More than that and I need diversions and drinks.

True words user. But 50% of my life im in the sky.

'Need diversions'. The Autism is strong in this one.

from the planes, or from the drugs?

Like hell it is

Me from europe. enough to understand me faggot.

Meanwhile im sitting here with 500€ on my bank account

What? Speak English euro scum.

From Spain to?

Why do i need a private jet? What for?

I think it's cheaper on long-term than whole time first class. You could get an pilot license and then you could even fly alone :D

You really need me to break it down for ya, kid?

Not funny faggot.

will the flight attendants fuck you?

Why?

I knew this situations user..

flying first class to australia, business class only gets you a seat that ALMOST lays flat, but is still at an angle.

first class gets you a TRUE FLAT seat

If I gotta explain it, you'll not understand it. Enjoy being a poor fag with all the other plebs and 4 star crews

No..sadly not included

Thanks user.

no thanks. i rather do something useful.

are you just not hot? youre a guy who can afford a 21k ticket.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to critique my comment. I always strive to improve the quality of my posts. Do you have any suggestions on how to make my posts more appealing to high class individuals such as yourself?

Just beeing a normal guy thats the secret.

Protestants fly coach on Aer Lingus

Why shouldnt i be hot?

If you're spending that much fucking money, why not just get your own plane?

is english your second language?

Because it isnt necessary user

What do you do for a living?