What do you think of Casey? I think he's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

What do you think of Casey? I think he's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

His hair fucking sucks

Skrillex, if he didn't make it with the dubs + downs.

Jew nose attention whore.

Saw him at a VidCon thingy. Smart guy, like his style of doing films.

Absolutely disgusting

Also an annoying shit head

i dont know who this is and im not gonna learn now

make america great again

nice videos I like him

Hes so.fucking ugly I don't understand how so many people are able to watch his videos

he does have a chin

Haha I get this feeling as well. But he's a good videomaker and I'd say he has charisma.

This

He may look like a goblin but at least he makes cool videos

watch every vlog he's awesome

he's just another human bean to me but how does he keep dem lips like that all the fucking time

I use to like his videos but they honestly don't seem aunthentic anymore. Everything seems so generic and I fucking hate his click bait shit

He's a fucking faggot.

I wanted to make sure other people felt the same. But yeah he makes cool videos, I like the Abu Dhabi first class and the drone oretty dank

I know using shampoo in your hair often is bad, but the fucking dude never washes his hair i just bet it smells digusting

he has the intelligence of a nigger, does clickbait videos which retards watch and give him WAY more money than he deserves. Fuck this hippy douche

Narcissist who's wife I'm pretty sure cucks him on the regular.

He represents all the ugliest conditions of a greedy jew, I want to punch his face so bad.
I couldn't watch 10 seconds of his videos, it was so cringy and raging.