Need help b my dog us pooping these worms out any vetfags that can help?

Need help b my dog us pooping these worms out any vetfags that can help?

He needs refueling, you cant let the booty worm tanks deplete or you'll suck rust from the bottom of the tank into the system, whats the model on his chassis?

Take to vet, tell has worms, they give medicine

Tape worm more than likely. Get some chewing tobacco and spit a little of the juice down his throat and sprinkle a little of the tobacco on his food

You don't hvae to be a rocket scientist to know this, Op.

Motherfucker that isn't a tapeworm and never give tobacco to your dog.

Op here what kind of worm is it

ffs go see a vet and he'll give your dog proper pills against parasites
it's easy, quick and cheap

There are pills that go for 30-45$ for him to take. Itnwikl kill all of them.

It's the kind where you take your dog to the fucking vet

never heard of a vet that is not only reachable by Cred Forums but by going to his clinic?

Hookworms.
Pretty much all puppies end up with them from nursing on their momma
Zimectrin gold will get rid of them, just make sure you have him out in the yard cause hes gonna shit a lot.

Op here i was already gonna take my dog to the vet just wanted to know what was wrong u fags

scream to your dogs ass that the worms have to leave your dog's ass... if you scream hard enough they would come out

Plot twist
> it's actually OP's poop

Is your dog new, or recently been in contact with new puppies? They're very common among puppies from breeding mills and sometimes pet stores.

Those arent worms thats noodles your dog is turning japanese probly

Quit letting him eat out of your fishing tackle box.

On a more serious note, who the fuck told you that you were responsible enough to be a pet owner? Whoever it was should be slapped for being so stupid, and you should be ashamed of yourself for allowing another living creature who is completely dependent upon you for his health to become infected like that.

Dog proffesional, 9 years. Just a worm, probly tape. Take poo sample to vet, get meds, done. Worms happen, easy to contract, especially at dog parks.

No worries, get meds, move along.

>dog "proffesional"
>doesn't know what tapeworms in dog shit look like (hint: it's not like this)

9 years old, you meant?

Praziquantel.

Op here first of all its not a he second of all i dont have a tackle box and third of all your a faggot

>any vetfags that can help?

Yeah, pretty much all vets can help with that. Get off Cred Forums and take your dog to one.

Dude you can buy dewormer at any feed and supply store or online without paying $150 just for walking in the door at the vets office. The only wormer you absolutely should always get from a vet is for heartworms, because that shit will kill your landshark if you dont give ot correctly or if it already has heartworms.

Pretty sure that's chopped onion.

/thread

Go do this, this isn't rocket surgery.