Ex who kinda still like is chatting up my best mate and he is ignoring me

>ex who kinda still like is chatting up my best mate and he is ignoring me

Fuck yea best friends for life right Cred Forumsrothers

maybe you should make how you feel more clear to them or stop crying like a beta and be happy that they are clearly happier with them

lol jokes on you for having shitty friends and not being able to get over (your?) ex
my buddy fucked my ex (that I was still willing to insert into) and I didn't even bat an eye. You're a faggot. Help him get his dick wet.

also that Battle Station is trash

Thar she blows.
The great white cuck.

lel you can't blame your bro really, pussy makes people do strange things. Either way he broke the bro code so you shouldn't give him any perks anymore. I know the feel tho. I don't even flirt with grills that other friends have a crush on, but when I bring a girl and they try their luck it does annoy me.

Nature man

Forget about your ex and your “best mate”.

Nice EM protection

imagine throwing a handful of magnets on that rig

>someone has something I like but cant afford
>better make fun of it

It's your ex you little bitch. Stop trying to be a controlling cunt and let her move on to the better man

This right here. He is being an dick by ignoring you and not asking if it was cool first. Doesn't really need to ask but it would have been the bro thing to do. He isn't your friend and wasn't to begin with either way though so fuck him. Wouldn't actually start shit with him because it's not really a good enough reason but if he brags or rubs it in your face then definitely put him in check.

wow dude you would be an awesome best friend. The girl is a hoe OP, you should forget about her and your mate, he's a jerk too for choosing to ignore you and talk to your ex. knowing that it is your ex. not much of a best friend.

You're on Cred Forums. Did you really not expect to see at least one or two comments like that?

Fucking hell man...

>ex who kinda still like
exs are exs for a reason faggot

That shit is cringey my dude

OP here, I know where he lives so trips decide what I do but I won't be able to do it till tomorrow

Pic is me atm

I got smashed and kissed a girl apparently, keep in mind I don't remember this

Gf found out and dump me even though I begged a thousand times not to

Not to be grim, but welcome to the real world.

Old fag here

I've lost count of how many times I've seen this in my life. Shit, to be honest, my first wife was once one of my best friends fiancees. The day he proposed was the same day she blew me. I rebuffed her initial advances, but I hadn't been with a woman in months, and when an attractive girl is literally saying how you are her primary fantasy when she masturbates...well, your lizard brain will just take over.

It was shitty of me, but the fact is, that the second you don't respect the magnetic pull of pussy, is the second that it will bite you in the ass.

I bet you have many friends

Bro if I was you I would beat the fuck out of him. Seriously, don't be a pussy and fucking wreck his shit. Fuck the girl up too.

share more of your wisdom old fag

just because he's not a maladjusted piece of dogshit like you doesnt mean he's cringy. get a clue, kid.

Sounds like you don't know what that word means.
Helping your buddy get his dick wet in your ex (who has a vagina that you're still willing to feel around your dick because vaginas feel nice) is hardly cuck material. At worst it's degenerate.
Thar she blows.
The friendless virgin faggot.

>The quality of the battle station is poor and/or not what I would have chosen
>Somehow this reflects the contents of my wallet, according to you
>Someone else shares my opinion that it's basic bitch shit
>Somehow this reflects on the user being "not a maladjusted piece of shit"
It must suck to misconstrue every statement anyone makes. I feel bad for you, Holmes.