I'm so tired of the rampant islamaphobia and obvious racism in the western world...

I'm so tired of the rampant islamaphobia and obvious racism in the western world. The acts of extreme minorities that claim they represent Islam do not speak nor overshadow the vast majority of honest, peace loving Muslims. Islam is no better or worse than any other religion. What is bad, however, is holding people accountable for things they didn't do. Why should refugees fleeing from war suffer for the acts of the terrorists they lost everything to in the first place? What a disgusting slap in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Majority of honest peace loving muslims
Why did no one tell me we were telling jokes

You really think the majority of Muslims are blood thirsty savages?

What respect do they show us on their side of the world? Why are we held to a double standard?

Stop living like barbarians and the rest of the world might treat your society with equality and respect.

I am jealous of your child brides though. Still not enough to make me even want to visit any place within the shit that is the middle east.

Also, imagine if all of Europe just fled their countries and went to the other side of the world when the Nazis were taking over countries. There would still be Nazis. Most of the Europeans decided to stay and fight for what is theirs. Young Syrian men refugees just makes your entire argument look like shit because your men of fighting age are giant pussies running away.

Fuck off, go blow up a building or something. Then we'll finally get the permission to nuke the Middle East and adopt a global order to throw every Muslim in our Western lands into concentration camps and GASSED.

You're disgusting. Pedophilia is not tolerated in Islam, do some actual research instead of reading liberal racist blogs

No I just read the Quran and it tells them to kill us

Wow so edgy, this is the level of discourse the west can offer? I'm not impressed.

think its hard being a minority in a western country? try being a minority in a muslim country

What about Aisha, the 8 year old bride of your prophet?

>Aisha
Enough said

Muslims have it equally as bad in those countries AND have to deal with racism in other countries that tolerate degeneracy like transgenderism

>Muslims have it equally as bad in those countries
its their country, that would rather be their own fault

Mistranslation, scholars now know she was really in her 20s. No Muslim thinks she was 8. Again, do research

>Degeneracy like transgenderism
And you wonder why we think you people are evil

So a Muslim child living in war is responsible for a corrupt government ?

You're the one that started this fucking thread to get off on our responses, you verbal pyromaniac.

Don't play Mr. Innocent Diplomat, being cursed out and offended for no reason. You know very well why you made this thread. So do we.

How do you mistranslate 20 to 8?

>thinking a man who cuts off his penis is worth respect
And you wonder why we hate western values

Yes

Someone mistranslated the description of her and hateful liberals still use it to this day

I like how you completely ignored the last few sentences I wrote. No one feels sorry for refugees of fighting age.

The women, children, and elderly should be allow. Only after going through many screenings and anything else countries want to do to ensure the safety of their population.

Also, what is it with refugees skipping over perfectly good accepting countries, only to try to take over specific nations that are sometimes double or triple the distance away?

This is an invasion!

That makes you racist. I can't wait for Allah to install sharia throughout the world

Fuck off you sand crab. I can hate you for something you believe in without scrutiny.

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58,

So you're saying the fact that the men don't want to lose their lives and leave their families behind makes them cowards? Islam instilled proper family values we do not champion single parents or dykes raising babies

Doesnt matter. There are enough of them that they have become an absolute plague. Just look at sweden.

How is anyone gonna respect you when you can't even respect some mentally ill people

>extreme minorities
>ISIS was, at it's inception, about 200,000 strong
>Boko Haram held territories consisting of about 3700 square miles, larger than many small nations on the planet
Ok SJW cuck nigger.

Sweden? You mean the racists fabricating statistics to pursicute minorities? Fuck you

corrupt muslim government?

You can't be racist to a religion

You hate brown people. You make this clear by your ignorance towards Islam m. If you truly hated Islam you'd hate it for valid reasons, but there are none.

That's how war is... reread what I said about Europeans in WW2. Do you think they wanted to leave their families and die? Mostly likely not. But They were being invaded and ruled for many years. But they fought back and took what is theirs.

"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Actually the Quran tells you to fight to the death for your family and homeland so even Allah agrees with us

Out of context books can say all sorts of things.

You got any counter stats cause I'll ik seeing is crying and cursing

I never said I hated brown people I'm Arab myself and I've seen how destructive islam is

No Muslim thinks she was 8?

Well everybody else does, and rightly so. Because she WAS.

You Muslims may believe she was in her 20s, but you Muslims also believe the following:

King Solomon had a conversation with ants.
Your prophet rose up into Heaven on a winged horse.
The Earth is flat with the mountains being described as pegs.
- Allah turned the disobedient Jews into apes.
- But all was forgiven once they sacrificed a YELLOW COW.

See the problem?

Kinda like with White people and slavery, it's time to move on but the Muslims are still causing shit so there is reason to hate them, well stop hating when they stop giving us reasons to hate them.

You don't agree with western values. Therefore you are racist to white people. You need to learn more about our values and have real reasons to disagree with them before you spew hatred.

10/10 logic would SJW again.

Nice quote

if you believe everything from the hadiths then you should also accept miracles done by the same man.

but hey, just pick what supports your limited thinking capacities

The context was muslims were being murdered by a giant army and Allah told them to fight seems pretty clear to me

Ex-muslim.

If you don't want ill treatment like this then stop associating yourself with the most major terrorism-related religion in the world.

I know I know, you're an honest good cherry pickin' Western muslim, well some others aren't.
The only way people are going to really understand is if major reforms happen like in Christianity or you just stop being a murderous intolerant sub-human

>> Islam is no better or worse than any other religion.

Wrong, Muslim bro. Islam abandoned scientific pursuit over a thousand years ago and continues to wallow in ignorance about how the universe actually functions. You can't say that's a good thing!

To be fair, we don't stone whores in the street even though it's written in the bible
>implying Christian
I don't know many Pagan ideals
Jesus should have thrown the first stone.

All f those stories demonstrate the power of Allah

Which is a shame. Because 1000 years ago they had some of the greatest minds and deep thinkers. But like most things, it has turned to a complete shell of its former self.

>How is anyone gonna respect you mentally ill people when you can't even respect other mentally ill people
FTFY

So when someone says she was 20 I'm not suppose to provide evidance that she wasn't I don't think Harry Potter happened that doesn't stop me from quoting it

>Implying pagan

If a mistranslation, I could understand 18, I could understand 80, I could understand 8+8=16, but being 20-something? Nonsense.

What scholars have arrived at this conclusion, may I ask?

The same idiots who "discovered" the reward in Paradise for jihad was not 72 virgins, but instead 72 white raisins?

>> ex-muslim

yeah, sure kiddo. mummy give you her breastmilk yet?

Even if only peaceful muslims coming as refugees there is a big chance that their kids will go radical. Just look at any no-go zones in EU, most of them are 2-3. generation eu sandniggers. We don't need your kind, we need rational thinking, civilized people.

Soon right wing parties will rise and your kind will be purged from this land. That's how democracy works. If you annoy the majority, it will vote accordingly.

>Using FTFY incorrectly
Newfag detected

Well, i'm a muslim myself and fucking scared of arabs muslim
I'm not an arab and sure the fuck am don't want them move in to my country, don't want to take any chances, there must be one or more potential terrorists from refugees

you mean muslims, not islam.
current muslims are in general intellectually inferior to other people but that has non religious reasons. once upon a time, this was different and it can change that way one day.

>Mad muslim is mad

Do you really want more sharia controlled areas to Europe?

What? is it too difficult to grasp?
Phew, I know you are being quite peaceful right now, surely you'd want to behead me as the apostate infidel that I am.
الله أصغر

The fact that your ideological framework is capable of producing and justifying individuals who are religious radicals is in itself a warrant to prefer individuals with different ideologies. Disliking islam is not racism because islam is not a race, Its an ideology.

Fuck Islam. At least the Torah and the Bible don't say say make war on your enemies. Have you read the Quran? Shit states killing non believers quite a few times. It's a religion of submission and obedience with the penalty of death if you refuse to conform. Just look at what's going on over there. Shit skins killing each other in droves just cause they can't agree on what proper way to practice their shitty religion. World would be better of if we got rid of them

one thing i dont get is why they want to move to major christianity countries?
why dont they go to their near muslim countries?

The bible is just as bad. The problem is not with the quran is the soceopolitical framework around it.

FACT:
Their major most holiest country of Saudi Arabia: closed its borders and left them no choice. So much for the fucking brotherhood.

Because bombs and religious murder

SAGE

people stopped killing each others for bible 1000 years ago.. what are you trying to defend stupid goatfucker

Nique ta mère.
FdP.

Considering the alarming g rate of refugee crime in places like Germany, I get the hate of refugees and why people don't want them in their countries. I do agree that not all Muslims are extremists, of course, but there is a pretty small percent that truly follows muslim teaching.

Be gone kike, you are no better than them

repent bro.

no major reform is required, just kick out the hadiths wich are obviously inhuman and unislamic. many of them are just the manifestation of arab tribal culture, which sneaked its way into the religious books. islam is not bound to a culture, especially not to arab culture. muslims need to focus stronger on the spirit of islam, rather than on strict rituals.

This. Christianity had a period where it was the most violent, barbaric and unforgiving religion in the world. Not anymore, it eventually grew out of that shit, and Islam will too, but due to several circumstances, such as geopolitical region, the nature of the text, and ever advancing technology, it'll take a long ass time. We need to somehow speed up the process. I don't have any ideas on how to, but it needs to be done.

Saudi doesn't want to have to deal with the shit that other branches of Islam give them.

How about english faggot

>Peace loving Muslims
Peace
Muslims
Choose one, and only one.

Would you drink water that had only 1% cyanide content?
Would you sell your family's future to the children of foreigners?
Would you welcome a fast multiplying invasive species when your social systems are already taxed to the breaking point?

I'm not saying I promote hate. However it is the highest irresponsibility to take my children's future and give it to yours just because because your country is so bad that you have to come here.

The fact that many of you are peaceful is a veil that the extremist take advantage of to great effect. Don't blame us for refusing to drink 1% poison. Blame the poison that pretends to be you. Filter the bad ones out of yourselves so we don't have blanket reject you.

Why dont 'moderate' Muslims protest against extremism but will come out in masses about a cartoon.

You are a worthless fucking idiot. You debate that you and your people are not bloodthirsty by telling us you can't wait for Sharia law to be enforced.

See the problem? No, it seems you don't.

You try to tell us Aisha was in her 20s and that somehow it was mistranslated as being 8 without any proper explanation. You are shown your religion's own writings testifying how young she was and you ignore it.

See the problem? No, wait. You still don't.

You have lied, baited and cursed out everybody in this thread to get a rise in reaction. Then you twist it all around and blame us, call people racists (without even realizing many of us in this thread are NOT WHITE, me included).

You have all this impenetrable faith inside of you, yet you gladly make a thread to try and will people into cursing out your religion, your prophet and your god.

See the problem? Oh wait, no. You don't.

Well guess what, I'm giving in:

Fuck you, fuck your family, fuck your ancestors, fuck your entire religion. Fuck your Quran, fuck your false prophet, and fuck your demon god.

Oh, and YOU willed this response. So if anybody is guilty of the Islamic sin of blasphemy, it is YOU for willing it.

Enjoy the flames of hell!

To do that would require a major philosophical shift towards truth rather than myth. Jews of Europe pulled this off when the Azhkanazi demanded all followers to send their kids to expensive schooling. In one generation they were able to get rid of all their retards and establish themselves as intellectual and scientific leaders. Islam is nowhere near that crossroad.

Muslims should without avenge,and work wi tho it stream

I live in germany and it's flooded with muslims and nig nogs they buy beer and drink it here on a market and one underaged girl got raped by a nigger im

I'd rather a kike over a Muslim, actually...

implying every soldier is a fanatic, rather than an opportunist or "mercenary"

Eat shit dumbfuck

> liberal racist blogs
Oxymoron there m80. Liberals live anything shit coloured or any shit ideology. Feminism, Islam etc

>MFW I never had slaves and my poor ass cracka ancestors never had slaves but african americans see my skin tone and hate me for slavery...

>Muslims can change public perception by showing muslin communities that educate children BOTH male and Female and making GOOD news that doesn't reinforce negative stereotypes. The fuck I supposed to do go back in time and tell Alexander Hamilton to free his slaves so I won't be hated for my skintone??

how about learn other languages shitstain ?

Calling someone an islamophobe is so stupid; no one dislikes Islam for its religious aspect, no one cares if you pray 5 times a day.
They dislike Islamic politics.
>calling someone islamophobic is literally the same as calling someone a fascistphobe or communistphobe

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

those hadiths are either exaggerated or pure fabrication of latter people. your latter example is such a case for a fabrication by the abbasids for political reasons

Oh right mistranslation that hasyet to be corrected for what at least 80 to 60 years (being very generous with that guesstimate) she was actually 6 when married to the scum fuck Muhammed and 9 when he raped her

I agree, but probably won't outta fear or something. Or because if they agree, they get to shoot stuff.

> Liberals
It's the Liberals that love your shit covered kind you fuck. Have you even been in a western country? I guess not because some woman here would have already spoken up about you raping her

Kek
>nig nogs

If they don't have the bollocks to stand up against the extremists that they claim to be nothing like then they are part of the problem, out of fear or not

So what I'm getting from this thread is its time to crusade
DEUS VULT

yesss, just start supporting progressive thinkers of the muslim communities and stop supporting the real real bad guys in the Arabian peninsula

Islam is not a race you idiot. Furthermore sharia is unjust and violent. Don't claim to be peace loving if you support sharia which calls for stoneings ( pretty sure I misspelled that, sorts dyslexic) which by nature are violent acts

There is nothing new under the sun. Europeans repress muslims in Europe. Europeans used repress other Europeans because of political differences. Muslims repress minorities in their country because of their religious beliefs. The Chinese goverment treats Uighurs as enemies of the state because they won't toe the party line. Sometimes its religion sometimes its politics sometimes its ethnicity. The Turks didn't kill Christians because of their religion they did it because they were not Turks, if they were ultra nationalist Turkish christians instead of Armenian they would not have been harmed.

Yeah, I think if they could have a way to mass in confidence they might do it, but, y'know, most people like not exploding or having your family killed with a spoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

If youre leaving your shit country with your shit culture and your shit relligion, leave all of it at home and come integrate in any society, most of N/A is pretty accepting of immigrants that are willing to integrate and learn the language.

However thats obviously not what you want, you want to have islam to be the main, and the only religion, you want us to dress our women in hijabs, silence free speech, if it was to contradict Islam.

Imagine Humanity as a train with multiple wagons...
The front wagon is where the scientists are, it's a small wagon but its responsible for the trains functionality, and since we're a train we cant stop.... or well die.
second wagon has all the fucking agnostic pussies, that are too scared to make up their mind, their wagon is a little bit bigger, and theyre entierly useless but scientists dont mind them.

Lastly theres the 3rd wagon, its the heaviest and the most uselss wagon, it's where all the people that believe in superstitions reside.
You get the picture...
TLDR Islam isnt "no better or worse than any other religion" because no other religion punishes with death for apostasy, so go fucking kill yourself and stop pushing this bullshit propaganda that you guys want peace, because you dont

Deus vult indeed.

same with bible dude

Nobody cares about your hurt feelings. Gtfo

DEUS VULT!

If he's so powerful, where is he?

I can't wait for the Persians to realize they actually used to be something and just btfo everyone in the Middle East. They need another Cyrus or Darius

> ex Muslim.
Good you found intelligence. Welcome to the flock of humans. Fuck Islam

you really think that european sheep stood up and fought? most of the civilians kept themselves silent, in order to stay alive. have in mind how the germans treated civil uprisings in subdued areas.
also, there weren't that many ways to leave Europe for ones safety.

memers gone mem

I would stand beside you in battle brother

you're cool user, ty for coming today

they were a military power sucking up all the cultural achievements of the conquered lands of the middle east. they were a crucible of foreign cultures.
the iranians under islam became the most sophisticated society of their time and left enduring progress for the World.
The ancient persians left a royal palace here and some religious sites there, nothing worth to be mentioned, just a typical palace culture.

Has something happened or something?

DEUS VULT

Old testament idiot. The old testament was over ruled by the new testament

i answered the call to nature

There are some other people pissed as Muslims atm so has something happened on the news or something??? Plz tell. Or just coincidental pass time?

I see sheep. Followers, not leaders. Indoctrinated followers.

>What a disgusting slap in the face
you're welcome sandnigger

muslims are coming salam alla com

fucking this

Du meinst, dass Analphabeten aus dem hintersten Afrika einen Sinn für richtig und falsch haben oder ihre eigene Religion kennen?

You're just mad you aren't white.

That is the worst fucking transliteration I've ever seen.

I know it's the same I'm not saying Christians are good either but that doesn't change that Islam is evil

i don't understand you.
i literally went to pee in my toilet as time passed

COME, NEREVAR!
FRIEND OR TRAITOR, COME!
COME, AND LOOK UPON THE HEART, AND AKULAKHAN!

DEUS VULT

Hey, OP. do you like my picture of Mohammed?

or would you prefer this one with allah in it?

Why don't the fucking people fleeing their own country fight for it?
Instead they come to the west and fuck our lives!

Is there a newer testament in the making?

Kill yourself Pedo scum