ITT we are genuinely honest with our faults

ITT we are genuinely honest with our faults.

I'm an immature, arrogant, delusional, rage filled, stubborn ass with a massive god complex and I need to learn that i cant force all of mankind to act how i want and being an angry psychopath over it wont get me anywhere. I'm too nice and make my life hell by trying to do everything everyone asks me to and I hate myself if I ever don't do a favor for someone if I'm able to.

Im a nice guy

I'm actually top tier, handsome man and about everybody love me

I am a borderline sociopath, but kind to others, have lots of friends but 200lb fat fuck suicidaql and selfish

I'm arrogant, even tho i really try to be clear in every sentence i say, i'm a condescendant fucker with anyone that can't understand me first try, i hate acting that lacks behind reasoning even when i'm a shithead that thinks he can do what he wants just because, i'm stubborn as hell and wont change my mind unless faced directly to facts and even when that happens i often 'modify' the facts to make them fit my shitty theory. I truly don't like change.

I'm a lazy loner piece of shit weed smoker with a dead end job irrational dreams

and irrational dreams*

>I'm an oversarcastic asshole who says "fuck more than a 12 year old
>I can never dedicate my time to anything nor have motivation to keep biting at something
>I procrastinate like a motherfucker and then get mad at other people when it strikes me in the future

Don't forget that you're bad at Grammar, too.

I am a social chamelion capable of integrating in almost any group or social setting but I don't have (or want) long-term friendship.

I was told that I was smart since I was four years old and never had to study in high school, because of this I have poor study habits and am failing university.

I constantly procrastinate and avoid any work even if it severely hurts me to do so.

I am absolutely unable to be hard on myself and actually change my patterns or even think about my problems for too long.

>uses bad grammar to point out bad grammar
c l a s s i c

You and every other person.

I just have a gremlin nestled in my head that's pretty ferocious to me and me alone but generally I'm a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

>You're smart user, you just need to apply yourself
>spend next 4 years coasting by on passing grades
We were not very smart, really. Obviously it was my fault, but an actual lesson from those teachers about "smarts" and hey, who knows.

I can't think of any faults. Is that a fault in itself?

I diligently avoid doing the things I know I should be doing to improve myself because of fear.

I'm usually a dick twords people just to laugh at them when they get angry. Sometimes I try and start shit between people so I can sit back and watch. Whenever someone trips or hurts themselves I usually laugh. I could honestly care less about the people that died on the news. Whenever someone pisses me off I usually start stalking them and I get jealous of them. I always try and get attention because I have no friends and I'm anti social, so it feels good to have attention on you, but at the same time, I don't know what to talk about and my anxiety makes me act like a weirdo. You can either be my best friend or my worst enemy when it comes to me. I struggle with depression and I'm a complete dick sometimes, but I'm always willing to help, even though I could care less. I also hate Jewish people to an extent. Not in general, I could care less, but I would rather not be involved with Jewish people. I also have no life. But overall, don't treat me like shit and I won't treat you like shit.

Unless you're just passing by, you're almost ceraintly missing something. A lack of humility is a good start though.

I am an ungrateful fat cunt that has had ridiculous goodluck in my shit existence so far. I dont love anyone not even myself, and I am only with my bf because he was supremely depressed at being forever alone till I showed up. He treats me like a queen and I still nag occasionaly for no real reason just because afterwards he always gives me more attention.

I'm immature, lazy, I skip lectures and I go to bed late, I smoke too much weed, I'm insecure yet have high standards, I'm ungrateful, I have a hard time saying no to anyone, I lie to myself and people I care about, I can act like a total dickhead to my parents, I can be arrogant and cocky, I speak too much at times, I can make fun of people for no reason, I spend my parent's hard-earned money on alcohol and junk food, I should be working out yet I'm living the unhealthiest life I ever have... The list goes on. Thank you for this thread OP, I needed to reflect on myself. Hopefully I can improve.

Currently trying to grow out of my scatterbrained, lazy, unmotivated, confused self. For everyone trying to grow out of shitty behavior I wish you luck, it's tough even though it seems like it shouldn't be.

Im a manipulator, using everyone around me. Im 24, unemployed, but guilt my friends, my wife, and my father into buying me whatever the fuck i want. I go to bars and flirt with girls just to cocktease them. I hate myself, and despite people telling me im handsome, i feel like im as ugly as sin. Also, i do bad shit and lure people into situations just to laugh at them when they get into shit

Good luck yourself too man. We can pull through.

I'm too smart to do what I do for a living, but it's easy money.

You sound like a prick with no friends

Oh, I thought of one. I'm manipulative. I struggle with it a lot because I'm always questioning my motives; are they altruistic or do I use people? I think its a little of both.

I'm very ugly, my whole face is deformed and fucked up. Nasty scars are all over my body, including my face. I'm a bad person but I still have lot's of friends (I don't know how that happened), I drink too much and I'm aggressiv. My english also sucks lol.

I'm a delusional, moderate borderline, self-demeaning, worthless asshole. and yet, I keep finding things I like about myself

>capitalizing nouns that aren't proper nouns.

I'm lazy and smelly and there's no way to fix either of those things except for not being lazy and showers & deodorant so wait what

smart but unmotivated

fairly attractive but insecure even though i try to convince myself im confident

very adept at coming up with excuses and often believe them but deep down the real problem is just me

>I make life out to be worse than it actually is and lowkey pull a woe is me act on people around me just so there is a sense of there being people behind me
>I'm easily angered and act irrational every time I get mad, normally I get angry for the dumbest reasons
>I waste a lot of my life being unproductive with no motives or goals in life and those few goals I do set for myself are unrealistic because of my laziness
>I don't deserve the girlfriend I have, she puts up with too much shit from me

... Well, fuck me.

im just a boy playing some dota

S A D B O Y S

This isn't a humblebrag thread.

I'm a smart unmotivated drug addict too far down the conspiracy hole for my own good with an impending sense of Doom

I am odd. Possibly on the autism spectrum but definitely highly functional. I say what I think even if it's totally out there. I have no filter. I am sensitive. I care a lot for other people but I don't know how to properly express it, which leads a lot of people to think I'm an asshole who doesn't care about anyone or anything.

I'm trying to be nicer, more emotionally open, and more filtered with what I do choose to verbally express. It's tough, I feel as though I'm constantly taking 2 steps forward, one step back.

The shittiest part is that I have to experiment on people to accomplish these changes.

>I'm an immature, arrogant, delusional, rage filled, stubborn ass with a massive god complex and I need to learn that i cant force all of mankind to act how i want and being an angry psychopath over it wont get me anywhere. I'm too nice and make my life hell by trying to do everything everyone asks me to and I hate myself if I ever don't do a favor for someone if I'm able to.

Pretty much sums me up right there

My big bro set me on invert when it came to FPS when I was young and I've been blaming him for the frustration it causes other people whenever we play together ever since.

I'm a straight up evil physcopath that likes to fuck with people for my own amusement and I love it

>>cheater
>>liar
>>try to mess around with almost every girl i talk to even though im in a "relationship"
>>drink almost on the daily
>>selfish
>>lazy
>>unmotivated
>>asshole
>> depressed

I am gay, I suffer from depersonalization, I am socially awkward, I keep my anger to myself, I have no life goals, I am lazy and I go on Cred Forums

well

on all levels except physical, i'm a wolf.

You and me could be fast friends

Wolves in the wild are known to visit tumblr, not Cred Forums.

I absolutely and faithfully detest and avoid hassles.

I might not get my student loan completed simply because it is a hassle.

I will never get a driver's license because big city driving is 200% hassle.

I avoid being friendly with people that are high maintenance.

I was fired (after multiple warnings) from multiple jobs because I wouldn't wear standard issue uniform pants (that have no pockets because obviously pockets mean I am a thief) because using the provided lockers for my stuff is a hassle. No regrets.

I hate last minute changes to my day's plans and will make the process as drawn out as possible if I'm forced to go through with the hassle of it.

I hate busy ass people who speed walk everywhere they go and act like over anxious god damned squirrels, not because of anything except the fact that they are living my nightmare, a world of 100% hassles all the time and don't have a moment to even contemplate that fact.

Fuck hassles.

Stop being a bitch or don't I don't really care
>Tits or gtfo

Fuck you.

I'm ugly as sin, I like to think I'm intelligent but I'm below average at best, my self esteem is cripplingly bad and taking compliments is akin to swallowing razor blades, I've tried to kill myself but failed and ended up feeling even more worthless but I was too much of a pussy to try it again. My parents never really cared and I think this caused me to endlessly crave attention but I've never wanted to go out of the way for it, so I just kinda hope people will silently.

My girlfriend has to put up with so much shit and I'm probably going to lose her too, at that point I will just try killing myself again because she's pretty much all I have.

God I'm pathetic.

At least you have a girlfriend.

People usually misconstrue that vacuum in my head as fat and it occasionally makes me feel like a bummer to be around. Plus I hate when people criticize my shoes even though all my classmates think they're super chill and stuff.

I wish I could tell you how I even got one but I don't know how.

I'm both really full of myself and hate myself at the same time. I have the lowest self esteem and I keep blaming myself for everything that happens to me or other people.
I also happen to know that I'm considered fairly attractive, and I'm told this by my friends. I like to use this to manipulate other people and get my way. If something doesn't go my way I cry and throw fits like a toddler until somebody comes to cheer me up. As modest as I try to be, I really do love the attention I get. I happen to be socially awkward and easily irritated. I also overreact and blow things out of proportion, "but that's okay because I'm cute lol"
While I really am depressed because I fucking hate myself, and I have honestly thought about suicide, I will exaggerate in order to get attention from people (mainly bf when he seems distant). I am honestly depressed and shit, I'll just make it seem worse so I get more lovin'
I also hold grudges and will not let go until someone apologizes and makes it up to me
also I'm a furfag
>TL;DR I'm a fucking selfish cunt who acts like a child and uses her looks and suicidal tendencies for attention like a fucking prick

I am too honest

I think that's actually a type of Narcissism where you are both full of yourself and hate yourself.

Also we all know you're a trap, no girls exist on Cred Forums.

damn, you found me out

im a guy with a personality. i like doing stuff and i hate stuff that i dont enjoy. i also hate people that no one loves

I'm stupid, ugly, lack any and all social skills, and really just am a waste of flesh. Think like a faggot Jason Voorhees
On the plus side, my ass is amazing.

I'm edgy as fuck and so are you

Show us the booty

i am insecure
i feel obnoxious
i feel loud
i dont want to be a man

I'm a diagnosed psychopath, and people hate me for my brutal honesty. I tried to kill someone I loved. I have next to no friends, and the ones I do have never talk to me. My mom hates me, but at least my dad understands.

Here ya go.

>I tried to kill someone I loved
wat

that's a cute ass

Basically, she began to rage at me for shit I didn't do, and it got to the point where the easiest thing to do was to slam her head into the wall repeatedly.
I can greentext if you want.

Ah, heat of the moment thing.
I know, it's flawless.

I'm a lazy piece of shit that has had a few hard years in his childhood and I feel like they have used up all my energy. I'm just half a step away from being a NEET (currently in university, but I'm failing miserably). I'm unable to complete anything I've started. I'm really charming and funny when meeting for the first time, but can't stand relationships that last longer than a few days and become an asshole within just about ten hours. I'm also addicted to smoking and it's ruining my finances, but I'm too much of a cock to quit.

Oh, and the only women interested in me are sociology/arts/music students and/or feminists and I hate them all.

>come home from work
>sister sprints down the stairs and asks me not to be 'myself' because her boyfriend is coming over
>k
>10 minutes pass
>dingdong.mp4
>open the door
>get on the floor
>tell him she's upstairs
>says he'll wait down here for her
>k
>go back into the living room and play vidya
>sister comes downstairs and they leave
>hours later
>she comes home incredibly drunk
>begins to tell me a bunch of shit about how I creeped her boyfriend out
>k
>begins raging at me about all the shit I've done in the past months since I've been diagnosed
>ok shut the fuck up
>begins screaming the house down about how I should be locked up
>fuck this
>sleepy time
>grab the back of her head and ram it into a wall maybe 4 times
>call an ambulance
>my sister hurt herself
>"stay calm"
>I am
>broken eye socket and a concussion
>conveniently doesn't remember what happened
>mom has an inkling
>hates me forever

everybody walk the dinosaur

I literally only care about one person in the world, she's a beautiful trans-girl and the only person I've ever had sex with (I'm 27). I could care less about any of my other friends, my parents, or myself, but this cutie has taken over my mind and stolen my heart. Problem is, she has a boyfriend and I'm just her friend with benefits who she enjoys being with behind her bf's back. She shares none of the emotional attachment I have for her. I'm struggling to not become an obsessive/possessive creep over her.

Oh I thought of another one. I'm spiteful.

>I'm too nice
>I'm an angry psychopath
>oh, and I'm smart, too

You're really none of those things, ya know.