Ask a schizophrenic anything

Ask a schizophrenic anything

Are you a schizophrenic?

No

how are your psychic skills developing

Why does some clouds stay for example 200 feet up but some clouds stay 250 feet up at the same day in very close distance to eachother.

I can communicate with my friend that lives in Argentina telepathically

7*8=?

>inb4 56

Because the ones higher above don't have cloud people weighing them down

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

7*8 = 7+7+7+7+7+7+7+7

has anyone ever been as far as decided to want
look more like?

Just white people who drive race cars are racist.

Because people who play piano are pretentious pricks that want to be special

Are there gravity in India?

Why are black people out to get you?

No, the weight of either their gold chains and bags of money, or sacks of shit over their shoulders just keep them from floating away

Your biggest fear?

Because I pissed off their tribal leader, their voodoo doctor told me that I have a demon residing within me

Am I out of shape if a turtle can outrun me?

Gravity is litterally what causes weight... Chains and sacks of shit isnt gonna do any good.

I've been seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye more and more frequently lately. A couple times with my girlfriend I heard music and she didn't. I heard breathing while I was home alone recently. My uncle is schizophrenic. Should I be worried? What was it like for you leading up to being diagnosed?

can you tickle yourself?

Why are you two people?

shut the fuck up this is my thread I'll say whatever I want

Death, sometimes the thought of what happens after that last breath keeps me awake at night

>just because your paranoid doesn't mean that they're not after you

I had pretty much these same symptoms, including stuff like hearing my name in running water or leafs rustling and insomnia.

If you get to the point where you begin to lose control of your thoughts, be worried

if you think about it, weight doesnt really exist. Its just something humans made up really.

It's a common misconception that schizophrenia is like having other voices in your had or having split personalities. How it really works is you have little control of your thoughts and emotions, and you think and feel things against your own will.

are you dumb?

Thanks

No are you?

its a fucking measurement dickhead. That's like you dumb fucking tweens that watch interstellar and talk about how "time is a human construct"

Fucking retarded amerikan monkey burn in hell pizdec blyat

I thought feelings just appear, no matter what you want. And what appears is just a matter of who you are .

Where da white women at?

what I mean is you feel emotions that are inappropriate yet you know you shouldn't be feeling that.

A couple months ago my dog that has been with us for 12 years died, I was 100% supposed to be upset, yet I wasn't. I actually felt like laughing

Are you actually diagnosed by a psychiatrist or a self diagnosing faggot?

So far you aren't sounding very schizophrenic to me.

I'm a self-diagnosed schizophrenic, I've been trying to fight it but I have no fucking idea where it's going to take my future.
It thinks of the most bizarre of thoughts, but the biggest one is my theory on how what's after life.
When we die, time goes unpredictably fast (like before you were born), the universe implodes, everything is repeated the exact same way as before because of how balanced outside the universe is, the earth gets recreated, starts its life process, and we're all reborn but with our souls transferred to different bodies.
As of today, it feels like I've already lived and am familiar with the lives of obscure celebrities, people I know at school and job, my family and that I even remember their interactions with me before I was in this body.
So I guess my question to you is.. What kind of life changing mental illnesses have you convinced yourself of?
P.S: I looked up this condition that involved thinking your entire family and yourself are being secretly filmed as a TV show, I thought it was a pretty fun idea so... I gave it to myself -_- and I couldn't control it for a month or two. It's over now though, I had to forget about it to cure myself lol.

If you don't take Invega or Risperdal you're just a self-diagnosed schizo which has no meaning

Why does that man have sperm coming out of his eyes?

This is horrifically uninformed. What about the people who are allergic to Invega and/or Risperdal (I know two)? What about people who see worsening of their condition on those drugs? Just because there are drugs for something doesn't mean you have to be taking them for people to take you seriously.

Seriously hoping this is bait. I want to believe...

(Me)
just in case you were wondering, I'm not OP but another self diagnosed fgt, you can see I even asked him a question myself lol

Hey OP I'm a schizo too, what is psychosis like for you, what are your delusions? what do you hallucinate?

I'm watching you from a distance and I know your every move

>just looked up schizophrenia

go back to youre padded cell, you cuckoo

Not OP. But I've had some of the same things happen. Stuff out of the corner of my eye, hearing music or sounds like a TV is playing. It was happening when I was really stressed out for a few months and went away. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder but haven't had any hallucinations since, not on any anti-psychotics either. I wouldn't worry unless it gets worse.

i have proper conversations with myself. like i will make up a scenario in my head and play it out. completely zone out of reality and sometimes they are fun and great ones and others are people ridiculing me or argument or fight and i get pissed off.

This is a good explanation

I'm schizophrenic too, op. Have you ever done time in a psychiatric hospital?

What meds you on?

Any bad side effects?

(Me)
alright well this basically fucking confirms my self diagnosis.

Everyone does this. It's estimated that as much as 90% of our opinions of other people are derived from "imagined interactions".

what are your postives and negatives?

the worst ones are when i will just burst out laughing for no reason thinking about something.. or be around people and i zone out and sort of chat to myself. havent been caught doing that in a while though as i try to keep myself from wandering. i also sit up at night and make up scenarios and stories and full on talk out loud and move for hours.

Are you self-diagnosed, or did you see a shrink?
I'm self-diagnosed (a voice of mine is actually who diagnosed me), I suffer from occasional psychotic episodes, symptoms ranging from thinking I can feel other people's emotions, or that my thoughts are theirs (or vice-versa), seeing small colorful dots floating around, seeing doors open when they're closed that sort of thing. I also get this strange sense that my vision is zooming in and I get the sensation of falling.
I get these voices that just talk to me, usually about other people, I plan out future (non-existent most of the time) events, like people I'll never meet or conversations I'll never have with people.
Sidebar: Do you do any drugs recreational drugs?

good to know. thanks

is OP even delivering??

Risperdal made me gain 80lb in 6 months.

Fucking ruined my body with stretch marks and I wasn't aware enough to realize it was happening because I was overmedicated.

Lost all the weight and I've still got jiggletits. Feelsbadman

yeah im the same once i started antidepressants.. kinda fucked.. have a cute dog pic u bitch tittied fuck

A bunch of anti-depressants and anti-psychotics have that effect. I've watched my medicated friends all suffer through side-effects that make me question the efficacy of the medication. Some of the drugs even make you produce hormones differently on a more permanent basis.

You should get your hormone levels checked user, if you've still got jiggle tits then it might have spiked your prolactin. A friend of mine had that happen from Concerta and now he needs breast-reduction surgery to fix it.

How many fingers am I holding up?

¿meow?

Isn't it called Maladaptive daydreaming or something? I do it always before I go to sleep.

a real schizo could, and would, have answered this, and done so correctly.