kill yourself

have a friend hit them with a hammer until they all fall out

give him a gummer to thank him

stop being british

You kys

close your mouth

Brush them. Cheesus christ.

By closing your mouth

I brushed them right before I took this photo.

bite niggers cocks off

brush teeth, floss(go into gums) and brush gums.also go to the dentist

kekus

>friend

I don't have any.

Suck more dick faggot, that's how.

Professional Dentist cleaning and whitening treatment.

Otherwise, brush 3 times a day, stop drinking soda/coffee and stop smoking.

Use an extreme whitening toothpaste, such as Colgate Optic White, whitening pads and or whitening mouthwash.

Also floss.

probably because of your fucked up teeth and dumpster breath.

quit doing meth and see a dentist, cletus

Multiple dentist visits. They will fill in those massive cavities at the tops of your teeth where you let plaque eat away at the tooth. They'll fill those in and make it match your teeth color pretty much.

I drink a 2 liter's worth of soda daily. You saying that would make a big difference to cut that out too?

Dentist,

Any wrong doing if i only floss every other day because I'm a lazy americunt?

Holy shit

as a dentist undergraduate, you need to visit a dentist ASAP, i don't think that it will be cheap, but it is definitely necessary.

Jesus christ, your teeth and gums are getting eaten by bacteria. How regularly do you brush your mouth

>I drink a 2 liter's worth of soda daily
amerifat detected

I swear, I don't use meth.

Yes, my teeth were pure yellow when I was drinking a 2 liter of Mountain Dew a day, I quit drinking that and my whitening toothpaste (Colgate Daily Repair + Whitening) started making my teeth very noticeably whiter.

At least floss once a day, after dinner/your last meal.

I don't.

Assuming this isn't bait, yes. Soda is horrible for your teeth. You'll also probably lose a lot of weight if you simply stop drinking soda, you fat piece of shit.

As an addendum, get an electric tooth brush.
I have a cheap Arm & Hammer one from Wal-Mart, was only $8 and it came with Duracell batteries which lasted 4 months using it twice a day.

Then seal all your teeth before the look like rice.

Thanks. This is the inspiration that I need. Healthier teeth and I'll lose weight? Awesome.

Make sure to also not eat 4,000 calories a day, or it won't make a difference. If you really want to lose weight, you gotta cut out that cake and ice cream too.

>you gotta cut out that cake and ice cream too.
cock and cum are still okay though right?

Well you have to eat your body weight in protein some how, I guess.

actually brushing them
or dentist
plus teeth are naturally a tint of yellow, those look smoker stained

I lost 28 pounds by eating less, but I drink Diet Coke every single day

That sounds like a terrible life

Not really, you don't miss soda once you stop drinking it. Coffee too, but caffeine in moderate amounts is good for you so you could actually still drink coffee and maintain healthy teeth.
Smoking will also be bad for you however.

As for the brushing/flossing, you should be doing that any way just to be a normal person that people can have a face-to-face conversation with without running away.