Dubs decides

Dubs decides

do you wanna see my cock and rate it for me?

Winrar

THIS

Winrar!

Deliver op

what software is this?

Ching chong ching ching chong ching chong ching ching chong ching ching chong ching chong ching ching chong ching ching chong ching chong ching ching.

Fair enough, but it would be better if she knew her for alot longer

I'll bump

okcupid

thank you Sir

let me lick your eyeball

send her this, it will end the conversation

she hasnt responded yet

next dubs will be first message to someone else

sounds alright

Kys hi charlie

hey beauty u make my meaty balls tingle

How many fingers can you take up your butthole? You seem like you're game for 3 in the pooper.

I wish I could know how fisting feels if my gf didnt have her sixth finger removed

Newfag

i like that you're making an effort with the editing now, makes it so much more enjoyable to watch :)

This is exactly the way a book on design should NOT be designed.

I glanced at the full-sized book in the book store before I bought the smaller version. The smaller version, while it measures 6x6, is really too small to be looking at these images. If you must buy this book, buy the larger size.

As a graphic designer, I found this book to be invaluable.

it would be nice to know what typeface or family or anything about the type being presented. kind of useful for quick ideas, but not really much for understanding the fonts themselves.

Jews did 11.9.2001

I'm not sure what my expectations were when I ordered this book however after seeing a number of examples within I had to ask myself, "Do people really read the copy (or even some of it) from half these designs?"

lol
thanks OP