So maybe /b is not the right place to ask but i guess why not

So maybe /b is not the right place to ask but i guess why not.
Maybe there's some married fags who can help out.
I'm with my gf since 8yrs now and we have a very harmonic relationship. But in the last few weeks i realized we both kind of lose interest in each other, sexually. I still think she's hot, has a great body and pretty face, still somehow putting in effort for sex is not worth it for us it seems.
Any advice on how to get our sec drives running again? Should i buy toys?
We go out together a lot, also share many friends, have fun and that stuff. But we also both work long and at different times.

Tl;dr: how to get more sex with long time partner
Any advice welcome

Also, bumping with nudes of random girls

How old are u ?

30, gf is 26

uh... you've been with your girl for fucking 8 years... why not talk to her about it? why us man? why ask us.

She knows and agrees, I'm hoping for some tipps on what other people do, since there seem to be some married people here

This.

Tell your partner how you feel? Maybe she has some ideas for you.

Hunt a pack of pedofiles together nothing gets my juices flowing like fucking up a group of anally raping child molesters. Makes me horny.

Put her nudes to judge

At least u got round about 50 years more of lifetime.. do u really wanna waste this time with a girl that makes u unhappy ?

Fuck other people. You're over each other.

No, i don't want to share, sorry

this. do more things to get you excited

Sex is not the only thing that makes a relationship. Same life goals, interest and thoughts are also important. Also, sex has been great for many years and still is, just not doing it often enough

Danger increases desire to procreate. When people are put in a life threatening confrontation, their subconsciousness kicks in and tells them to make offsprings.

Bonus points if the confrontation isn't against you, but eh, whatever.

Too much work. Do you have the energy to fuck her after long day? Does she have energy to fuck you after her long day?
Replace long day with w/e eats up most of both of your free time.
Nobody wants to do anything when tired.

Life just became over-complicated. Vacation would be the best band-aid fix, but it comes with built-in self-negation.
Only reorganizing both of your time would have any lasting effect, and would by necessity be drastic.

Watch the Prons together. Or Secretary, 9 1/2 weeks and other such power play films. Discuss those secret sick fantasies. Read Dan Savage - Savage Love. Agree on terms for mfm and fmf threesome play. Get a dog and a donkey. Or both. One for each of you. post vids.

I do want to breed with her, but only if i see a chance that we still have a satisfying relationship in a few years

Make an effort to limit how often you are naked in front of one another. If you're seeing each other nude during your daily routine, then the parts of each other that used to easily arouse you start to seem not so special anymore.

Hmm. This actually does make sense. Difficult maybe, as we live together, but still not the worst idea. Will consider, thanks

Vacation always helps, but that's not a permanent help. Changing jobs is not though, asboth of us have a promising carreer in sight that we don't want to give up

Doesn't have to be difficult once you establish a routine. Always keep the bathroom door shut. Put your underwear on in the bathroom after you shower, before you go back into the bedroom to get dressed. Change clothes out of sight of one another. That kind of thing.

Yeah, chase career because a fuckload of monies is worth more than having somebody that will slap your shit when you need to get together, hug you when you're sad or just because and be with you even if you had a day like when you feel that you've taken a handful of depressants.
Sorry OP, you're from the "fucking degenerates" sort of people. Chasing career, going up the ladder in shit-worth company to get the money that will be worth less than paper you wipe your shit with when you realize there's nobody that you could enjoy having that money with. Because in the end you've given up the most important thing in life - love - for some fucking clowns printed on a sheet of cellulose. Seriously, sort out priorities in life or kys.