ITT: Pictures of your favorite food. I LOVE pizza with Chicken and Tomatoes on it

ITT: Pictures of your favorite food. I LOVE pizza with Chicken and Tomatoes on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

urlkisalt.net/nL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omnivore fag, go vegan

Pizza is the best creation ever.

Prove there is better food than pizza.

You can't.

Unless it's a veggie pizza with noting but bell peppers and shit. That shit nasty.

Surströmming is a delicacy I enjoy way too rarely.

Americans know it as "the disgusting rotten fish from Sweden", but properly made (aka NOT eating it directly from the can...) it's actually delicious.

Fucking make him you plant cuck.

I'm a butcher who gets paid to slaughter animals. How does this make you feel? For every meat you don't eat, I eat 2 meats. Faggot.

urlkisalt.net/nL4

I'm Canadian and never heard of that. Sounds gross though.

op here.
i'm an amerifag and have never heard of it, but i plan on traveling to sweden someday. Any places you would recommend that I could get this served properly?

It's actually fermented and not rotten, and yes it is disgusting if you eat it directly from the can like all these american surströmming challenges on youtube try.

First of all you are supposed to open the can under water, and second of all you are supposed to rinse the pieces of fish in water quickly to get a bit milder taste (that's optional though), and finally you are supposed to put on on crispy or soft flatbread, together with cooked potatoes, onions, chives and sour cream.

>get this served properly?

It's rotten fish from a can. There is no proper way to eat it.

Doubt restaurants sell it even in the parts of Sweden where it came from (Northern parts),

Your best chance is to go here around august or september, preferably up north and befriend some people and they might have a surströmming party which is tradition.

Dubs. Czechd.

So it's a fish taco? A rotten fish taco! You know with the sour cream it may not be that bad.

I guess you could compare it to that if you go with soft flatbread. It's no way near a tortilla in terms of taste or texture, though. The type of bread is also traditionally Swedish.

makes me feel pretty good knowing that you'll die earlier from heart disease and cancer faggot

thanks user

It's tradition to have a rotten, no sorry, fermented fish party? You guys are fucked lol.

In the northern parts yes, people from southern and central parts of Sweden find it a lot less amusing and tasty.

I'm from southern Sweden though and I enjoy it. I had to go and buy it myself though since nobody really hosts any surströmming dinners here.

I should also probably mention that you will most likely be seen as a god among men in the U.S if you try it, since most American friends I've had over here are already afraid of pickled herring, which doesn't taste nor smell bad at all.

u got good tastes
simple, yet good

Ur supposed to rinse the shit outta that, right?

thank you. i try to live life simply

I recommend at the very least to cut open a hole in the can while holding it under water for 30-60 seconds to get rid of the smell and the strongest taste.

After that, it's your choice if you want to rinse them again under water. I normally just do it the first time though, but doing it on the individual fish fillets gives an even milder taste.

LONG LIVE THE STRONG!!!!!!!!!

you must enjoy the pain
kinda like me with tabasco

There is no pain tbh. It smells bad but it tastes just like salty fish. The taste is a lot better than the smell.