You may only pick one

You may only pick one.

dubs decides what happens

without muslims Trump Supporters have nothing to cry about anymore so

fixed selection

muslims would still exist

I'd take button 1, Trump supports are the very definition of pathetic little cucks.

They'll never do shit but cry in their little safe spaces. Who cares about literal bitches.

Since when does Cred Forums hate pedophilia? Kill the Trump supporters so the stormfags will go back in their trailers and stop shitposting outside of their containment board.

kill OP

What a useless thought experiment. Push both. Better yet, do both yourself instead of being bigoted and ignorant behind the comfort of a computer screen. A revolutionary concept, I know.

Killing OP

kill op

Edgy.

Pedophiles. Then Muslims become better. Maybe

just kill OP

reroll

reroll

reroll

>kill all muslim pedophiles
lol no they wouldn't

reroll

reroll

reroll it doesn't matter how many it takes

reroll

reroll

Finally.
Fuck you OP

This

kill Muslims

all of them

Kill muslims

all Muslims, fuck you

thank you.

Idk, there's probably millions upon millions of Muslim pedophiles whereas only so many trump supporters. The world would be massively rocked if that many people died. On the other hand there's still a lot of trump supporters and they're pretty much all Americans, so if that big a portion of Western civilisation were to dissappear it'd probably be the end for us.

Gonna have to go with Muslim pedos

it's a win/win
but since by redneck family is voting for trump, I choose the muslims

Kill everyone. #NoLivesMatter

I feel like this one is a little biased

many muslims will die. This is your fault OP

Either choice would lower the user rate on this site

kek, well said user

fact

>kill all trump supporters

That will tank America being they are the ones employed and working.

OP, the point of doing these things is that each button is supposed to have a different effect. You did it wrong.

Bye muslims you fucking sandnigger pedophile rapists

I'm pretty sure the kkk is funded by drug money and crime also

That would leave all the retarded Hillary supporters left. There's no win to pushing button 2.
Kill paedo Muslims because that will be a good portion of them, plus there'd be more children for all the other paedos on this board.