Turkish femanon here. I want to marry a western man to save my ass from this shitty country...

Turkish femanon here. I want to marry a western man to save my ass from this shitty country. First I opened this in Cred Forums but stupid mods deleted it.

Me:

>No roach looks. White skin
>I'll clean the house
>I play vidya.

You

>No fucking racist
>Be polite

We can have sex, I don't care. Besides that I'll leave you alone, you'll leave me alone.

Well I'm pretty horny and you know the rules so...

Fake and gay, dont even bother to show her face...

OP here and go fuck yourself

that is genuienly interesting wtf is going on here

Let me get this straight... I have to rescue you and all I get is occasional use of your well worn hole? I don't think we use the same system of economics over here that you use.

Can you prove that you are not ugly gay ass man. From what city of turkey you are?

>We can have sex, I don't care.
>Asks for tits
>ew no go fuck yourself

You have Kik? I'm normal, live in England, earn a lot and can't be bothered dating.

truly disgusting, wouldn't save a sheroach for all the free haircuts she could offer.

I know that Cred Forums is a place full of desperate virgins but I can't imagine that any of those neckbeards is that stupid to "marry" such an ugly atatürk whore just she gets out of the muslim shithole

Yeah shits so no worth it. She won't even show tits on the internet so I'm sure she's gonna love having sex whenever I want.

>I don't care
Failed.

I'm not buying you a plane ticket if that's what you're asking

Face and/or tits with timestamp and il boot my roommate. Better like anal creampies tho

Me: white, male, make over $300k a year. Live south of San Francisco near the beach.

Do you like to give head?

I meet all of your requirements. Do you know where Cleveland is?

Turkey is perfect for you, you let Erdogan buttfuck you for a decade, now take it in the throat like the cowardly bitches that you are .

I hope somebody pays for a plane ticket for you. You come over, get fucked by some slimy red neck, then when he's done with you he drops you off at the immigration office for immediate deportation.

Zaa siktir git

wtf you want faggot

Do you have pretty feet?

asdfghjkl "i play vidya" this is soo funny
btw never marry a turkish girl! never!

I'll marry my

do you do the laundry too and make supper daily? if so consider the deal sealed

Gee, my dream has always been to find a girl who "doesn't care" about having sex with me.

go back to kitchen and boil tarhana for your 5 handosme :DDD broders gulbahar

Tits and timestamp NOW

>We can have sex, I don't care. Besides that I'll leave you alone, you'll leave me alone

So you want to be in a relationship devoid of love, passion, and friendship?

That just sounds depressing living with someone like that

ok honey. you can apply to
[email protected]