10/10

PTSD

Herpes

/thread

Autism

Love

This is just a bait thread

Please ignore

no its not, you clearly don't know anything about ADHD, sure a teacher should never be the one to diagnose it when they are a little annoyed but it is a real condition that shows more hyper activity in the brain, I myself have ADHD and have seen comparisons from my brain activity to anothers

its actually an hormonal disorder

Fibromyalgia and chronic pain syndrome

depression

true, but that's not a medical condition. it's just special snowflake syndrome.

gluten allergy

cancer

Checked. Also meant to add it's known among the medical community if someone says they're diagnosed with either of these that they're full of shit/seekers

explain /s4s/ then faggot

Seconded

And you clearly know even less. A bunch of "disorders" grouped together are considered ADHD. Tons of kids are diagnosed (in the USA) this so that big farma can rake in a ton of moolah for Ritalin and Adderall. Just a bunch of hogwash because parents can't keep an eye on their kids after all.

Yeah.
Satiety

It's over diagnosed. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's like saying bipolar or depression or anxiety don't exist. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain.

transgenderism

U r tarded

>Tons of kids are diagnosed (in the USA) this so that big farma can rake in a ton of moolah for Ritalin and Adderall.

agreed, this does not mean that ADHD does not exist and the fact that it does exist would stop big farma companies from diagnosing extra people who do not have it to make more money

autism spectrum disorder
esp the lower end

true

dubs confirm

fibromyalgia. Also known as I need pills syndrome

Can anybody explain why someone is NOT depressed when they have every reason TO be depressed?
me:
-no job
-no prospects for a job
-quickly running out of what little bit of money I saved
-no girlfriend
-no prospects for a girlfriend
-both parents are dead

Seriously, I should be one mopey depressed emo faggot, but I feel great.
Can anyone explain?

Yep, because an 8 year old not being capable of paying attention to one thing that they are not interested in is totally a disorder... That is called being a kid. If you start putting those kids on legalized speed to make them pay attention you are merely making them dependent.

your brain releases fair amounts of dopamine and serotonin, happiness chemicals

pretty simple

Better living through chemistry

Worse living through dependence.

it's called relativity
none of that matters if you were born in a warzone and happy to just be alive kek

something to do with staek......?

ok so your mad that kids are misdiagnosed?
so that means ADHD doesnt exist?

plenty of people are diagnosed with ADHD in there 20s

kys

I am not a fan of kids being fed legalized speed, and of parents not being willing not be parents and work with their kids to create studying strategies. Doctors wanted to diagnose me with that BS when I was in second grade and was too busy looking at the birds outside ect. I repeated second grade and was taught different learning strategies and am not a pill popper now.

I dont give a fuck. The doc gives me adderall that's all I care about.

yeah I guess

i'm a straight white male from rural america

i do enjoy steak so that could be it.

ADHD is a medical condition in the same way that low/high intelligence is a medical condition. That is to say, it's not.

Then there are these "diseases" that may have a tiny basis in fact, but are 99.99% bullshit for 99.99% of those claiming to be afflicted:

Fibromyalgia
Gluten intolerance
Irritable bowel syndrome
Peanut allergy
Lactose intolerance
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Lyme Disease

That's real basically it's a protein within the gluten or whatever that causes stomach cramps it's like a shellfish allergy but presents with different syndromes.

/thread

>peanut allergy
>Lyme disease

Wut?

>That's like saying bipolar or depression or anxiety don't exist.
But they don't?

Liar, I bet you aren't even in the medical community.

>peanut allergy
CDC reported 13 deaths from 1996 to 2006. Like I said, it's real, but 99.99% of those who claim to have it are bullshitting.

>Lyme disease
Here is the surefire way to find out if a medical condition is bullshit: prove that I *don't* have it. If a person can be diagnosed that they have a psychosomatic medical condition based on verbal reports alone, then it is bullshit by medical science standards.

In other words, if I tell you that I have Lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia, how will you prove that I don't? See, it's bullshit.

I can confirm IBS and Lactose intolerance are real. I have diahhrea and constipation at the same time, I've broken bones, and the pain from IBS when I consume milk fat is far worse.

Why are you reasoning with dumb people

To make a long thread short,
Anything that anyone on tumblr says they have.

Yeah, this.

Can confirm IBS by the speed of the contractions in the GI track

boom

Vasectomy