Hello fellow Anons, I'd very much appreciate if you could donate to me. College funds :p Thanks - Kyaa <3

Hello fellow Anons, I'd very much appreciate if you could donate to me. College funds :p Thanks - Kyaa paypal.me/kyaa

Pic related. Bitch why dont you donate to me, i need college funds too.

What is your major ?

Why don't you make a post too then instead of sitting on your ass moaning at me

>Picture not related

Women's studies

Im majoring as a photographer & Illustrator

Feel free to send me 0.01 all funds are appreciated lmao

What a great major.

WTF! How about you pay for your own. At least make good grades to get scholarships. There are ways to pay for your worthless Women's studies degree.

It's what I enjoy ;)

Thats great, but have fun making any profit. I do that as a hobby. Also have fun buying equipment, my shutter just died.

Where I live it's not easy to get them.

Thats bullshit.

I know it's a very demanding business and I used to do it as a hobby but i truly believe this is the career path that is right for me.

Ok pal, think what you want.

So... What do you offer in return? So far, this thread is boring. You're boring. Be interesting.

Demanding in the form of equipment yes i agree. But in work load, study, and time no. Honestly if i were you, i would find some local photographer and work for them for a bit get a understanding of programs and editing then split off and do tour own.

What would you think is reasonable to offer? :)

Well start with some of your work. See if you are remotely good at it

Ive worked with someone before and it was great, I learned a whole lot but at that time I didnt fully want to do it as a job :p I was still studying computer science

Shove a winebottle in your ass, then break it while its in you.

Post results.

But you dont need to go to school for photography.

For graphic design / illustration you do.

Sounds hot, how much you willing to pay?
lmao jk :3

Correct you on that graphic design you do.

I stand corrected, sir.

Well, so far i havent seen anywork tou have done, even after saying you did work. Knowing its what you want. While you are here begging for money, probably too lazy to get a job. Crying about your no scholarships. Just so you know alot of people dont get them. Good luck to you. But you are wasting your money. Oops your parents money.

Ok, I sent you 100 euro

Join a fucking STEM field.