I prefer soldiers that didn't get PSTD, ya know the weak pathetic ones

I prefer soldiers that didn't get PSTD, ya know the weak pathetic ones

politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-veterans-ptsd-not-strong-229050

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTo-HtOFtvA
college.usatoday.com/2016/08/16/college-republican-organizations-are-taking-a-stand-on-trump-but-not-the-same-one/
dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTo-HtOFtvA

Well he's right. Mental fortitude is something only the actual 'strong' have. Soldiers arent supposed to be weak enough to be defeated by their own mind

“He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” - Donald Trump

it's endless as the last moth begins. holy shit, its endless.

One month + 5 days until redneck butthurt all over the country when he loses badly.

can't wait for this. it will be glorious.

i predict a few trailer parks will be set aflame.

Every time he opens his mouth his polls tank then he slowly inches back up after a few days. Those two upcoming debates don't seem like a good strategy, he should find a way to avoid them, or shorten them or something.

Literally falling for how rigged this election is. Wow I guess the second shit tier president is the right choice guys! Let's vote for her like this wasn't a complete set up to get more corruption.

Fucking this.
I refuse to vote trump because I feel like he's basically a Manchurian candidate (Look at the amount of Russian women he's bedded and how he is basically a Putin groupie, screams brainwashing to me) But I agree with a lot of what he says. He's a brutally honest person, and while I don't want him a pres, as the speaker of the house he would be fucking incredible

It's a little early to be making tinfoil excuses isn't it?

Still arguing over who to vote for when Hillary Clinton has been chosen to be the pupet for the next 8 years.

Jeb was the preordained one. Trumphumpers just fucked it all up - for themselves and for everyone else.

yeah, it's too bad we didn't want the same ole crap that we had for years.

I'm not voting for Hillary because I like her, I'm a Bernie supporter thru and thru. But you can't forgive Trump of all the shit he does because Hillary is obviously corrupt. That is childish. "b-but Hillary broke the law!!" doesn't mean we should vote for an incompetent idiot. I'm just fucking sick of people who are actually PROUD that trump might president. holy fuck

If people had any doubts that this election is rigged, the fact that a clown like Donald Trump is the BEST the Republican party had to put in opposition proves that everyone wants the cunt Clinton in power.

If the Republican party doesn't put forward a serious candidate in four years time, we can put to bed the myth that we live in an unguided democracy.

this 100%

So are we just going to forget about pic related and seth rich??

Your own established party warned you excessively and even tried to stop you before the RNC three times. Now you have to be happy with knowing that you are actually the reason that Hillary, and not a Republican, is in the white house for another 8 years. You can't blame the Bush, Rubio and Cruz Republicans, only the sheep that followed Trump.

Trump voters put Clinton into office. Period.

>5 quotes
>4 sources
>2 sources cut off
>all sources are tabloids
oh lawd

heh I didnt think anyone actually read those shillpics

this should make you like her more, then, right?

kek

>I'm a Bernie supporter
kek
>you can't forgive Trump of all the shit he does
Like what? Hurt your wittle fee-fees? Is he a big scary racist? Do you even have an argument or are you just a parrot?
>doesn't mean we should vote for an incompetent idiot.
What makes you think he's an incompetent idiot? Let me guess, the media and your wife's boyfriend told you so?
Hillary is a flip-flopping, business as usual, pay to play, career criminal politician who will sell us out as soon as she gets into office. She doesn't give a shit about you, she thinks you're pathetic, and she's right because you certainly seem to be.

sure kid. watch those big words now.

>implying Hillary is competent

sure kid

Why not just vote for neither....

a little early sparky?

this is what the MSM is starting to suggest.

You're never too early for the inevitable.

>thinking Trump still has a chance

2016 will go down on history for this.

anyone who disagrees with me is a trumpfag.
wew lad.
not much in the brain department are ya.

>I prefer soldiers that didn't get PSTD, ya know the weak pathetic ones
trump shill deteced

Trump: OP should allow himself to be anal assaulted
OP: If Trump says so

implying.
not too bright are you.

Hillary is transparent. Everything she's done is public.

Trump is not. He hides behind rhetoric. He's a salesperson and your buying his shit.

Except no one called you a trumpfag.

Stay retarded, user.

>>people who have never been in so much as a fist fight comment on mental fortitude

Jesus fucking christ Americans are idiots...

really don't think you're smart enough there son.

Inbred Walmart fat-shopper detected.

>Like what?
The list is too long, there's even a yt video listing 176 shitty things he has done. but how bout his recent twitter rantings at 3 in morning? he's a fucking joke

>What makes you think he's an incompetent idiot

When has Trump ever shown himself to be knowledgeable at any topic?

Hillary
transparent
pick one

Fuck, you got me. How ever can i show my face after you've called me out?

never has.

the more he says, the worse it is. if he was smart, he would have shut the fuck up and skipped out on the debates.

now it's too late.

sure kid.

there's PTSD and then there's just the basic rewiring of your brain to survive in a combat area. the second goes away in time. PTSD is what big ninnies suffer from

I don't support Trump.
That alone makes me smarter than you.

yawn.

My father has voted for every Republican since Reagan. During the debate when Trump started blubbering about Rosie ODonnel he turned off the TV and said aloud "Four more years of Obamacare doesn't really sound that bad anymore" and just stared at the floor. It was kind of scary I thought he going to flip his shit at any moment.

sure kid.
try thinking about what you posted.

butthurt trumpfag has nothing to say. why dont you go spread your anus for trump?

sure kid.

implying again.
wew lad.

yeah that's kind of how i feel now too.

why did he admit to paying no taxes, fucking people over who he hired and bring up that tub rosie?

might as well have shot himself on live tv.

Learn English then get back to me kid.
Stay in school...oh wait you dropped out, huh?

>Hillary is transparent. Everything she's done is public.
You mean all the stuff about her that has been leaked? That's not being transparent you dingus, that's called being caught. Only a cuck like you would think that makes her a strong independant woman who needs to be president.
Both sides are "selling" their candidacy. So you're saying because Trump has better rhetoric, he must therefore be a shady person. That's the best you can come up with? Good thing you aren't old enough to vote anyway.

this has been a really shitty year to be republican. my university's republican club has actually denounced trump. some have even gone so far as to say theyd rather vote for hillary or not at all

say something trump shill. Youre saying about as much as the faggot you cuck for

What was leaked? Her alzheimer's?
She's provided medical records, She's provided her Taxes, she has a well-documented public service.

Can you say any of that about Trump? Even if you don't agree with what Hillary has done, you can't deny she's more transparent than Trump

yeah, most of my republican friends are in the same boat. there's still one or two who support trump but most of them are just remaining quiet and probably will sit out november.

>No Argument Found

user, it's obvious he's a dumb person who is only good at trolling.

No smart comebacks because pulling at straws to defend the dumb ass Trump is.

sure kid. wew lad.

implying
ad homin.
implying
look you just made a fail sandwich.

These threads were more fun when people honestly believed that Trump had a chance.

sure kid

more implying.
not too smart

sure kid

yeah it's kind of pointless now. not even sure anymore if there are any true believers left. it might just be trolling the trolls at this point.

not understanding the context of two words.
thought you guys were supposed to be smart.

college.usatoday.com/2016/08/16/college-republican-organizations-are-taking-a-stand-on-trump-but-not-the-same-one/

this

so you post a source. were these the people you mentioned in your post? no they weren't.
talk about suck and fail

>ITT shitty shitposters and trumpfags
>sure kid
>lad
>not too smart

implying
wew lad

yes they are

lol even ben shapiro thinks trumps shit

How do you get PTSD anyway? The guilt from killing enemy soldiers? Fear of death at the frontlines?

yawn. the best you got, biach?

actually they are. besides it wouldnt matter if they were or not. theres at least a precedent of politically republican groups denouncing trump

don't worry you'll find out first hand.

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
read this and educate yourself. i really hope you know how to read

>even ben shapiro
What the fuck is that supposed to imply?

sure kid

Trump talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded. I will only vote for someone who expresses themself like an adult and not some autist who rants on twitter at 3AM after being completely BTFO

intelligent conservatives are against trump

The same can be said about Trump.

It's obvious by the way you write that you only have a -10th-grade education.

Are trumpfags still defending this guy? I mean, at this point he is pretty clearly sabotaging himself intentionally, don't you think?

who even let these kids on this site?

America is fucked. Hillary or trump. Not really a choice. Either way, your getting fucked. Hillary will give you a little bit of lube before she fucks you.

Dude's a kike, you fucking idiot.

he's not smart enough to sabotage himself intentionally. he actually thinks he's doing a good job.

When the trailer park got internet

I dont understand why people are making such a big deal. Regardless of how things go in the election, things are going to be relatively the same, a little better with hillary but there wont be much of a change

THIS THREAD IS CTR HEADQUARTERS.

ad hominem

yawn. are you trying to make a point?

Delusional and egotistical trash who thinks defrauding the US by shirking tax payments is smart.

This. We will still have our retarded congress stopping anything from getting done.

but you claim there are none user?
so which one is it?

did you read it? or would you like some help?

sure kid

Crying and moaning when Hillary tries to push anything through.

You are honestly pathetic. How's grade 9 treating you? I bet you go around calling people drumpfkin's and laugh your ass off thinking you are the most clever little shit in your grade when in reality you have not showered in weeks and jack off to weeb shit.

when did i say that?
>what is reading comprehension

implying again.
so you really are not that smart then?

Best. Comeback. Ever.

why would I waste my time on an opinion piece?

strawman

If you routinely encounter the same scenario with the same people it's more than fair to assume future situations will fruition the same.

Which is even worse than intentional sabotage. If he was sinking himself on purpose it would at least mean that he understood how irresponsible he was being, and that it was time to put an end to this farce.

way over you head kid.

>yawn, I'm a narcoleptic microcock autist

just correcting that for you, user

it is. its so true and causes massive butthurt blowing all claims of intelligence out of the water

Like I said before, you have no rebuttals to what I say. And fail at making sense of your support for Trump.
Want to try again or give up?
Who's pathetic now kid?

>way over you head kid
the fuck does that even mean you homo erectus

Trump doesn't realize how severe cases of PTSD from war are.

implying.

if you join the army and you suffer PTSD, too bad.

the ones i feel bad for are the conscripts who didn't choose to fight bullshit wars like korea and vietnam, the poor fucks that got sent into hell for no real reason.

kids who volunteer are getting PTSD because the army isn't like COD, and they're too stupid to realize that the recruiter is making bullshit promises. its not really PTSD, it's "oh fuck i made a bad decision mommy save me".

spare a thought for the poor cunts who fed to the jungles of viet nam. they had no choice. not to mention when they got home the fucking hippies spat on them, the government ignored them, and the general public wanted nothing to do with them.

are you even following the thread of comments? the point im trying to make is that trump has alienated his own party.

implying what?

wow you really are a retard.
sorry about that kid.
next time I will use more simple words.

>intelligent
>conservative
Pick one

sure kid

that's racist

>implying correlation equals causation
someone needs some education in basic logic

Go back you tumblr or provide a valid argument before posting you fucking child

And ain't shit changed dumbass

>Holy fuck I can actually be President? This was all just a publicity stunt. Branding. I'm 70 years old, I don't want to work under the microscope for 4 years. I don't want to work every single day anymore under enormous pressure. I'm a retired bazillionaire, I want to buy yachts, sail with oil rich arabs and have a different teenage model sucking my dick every night. These morons are actually still voting for me? Maybe I can say some crazy shit and they'll stop voting for me? OK maybe not. OK this week I'm going completely over the top , they'll surely drop me. OK sigh. No. Maybe I'll go on a tirade about how fat Rosie Odonnel is DURING THE DEBATE! True insanity, that will stop them. Oh no. Oh god. Please stop. Oh god please stop. please stop. pls

i was referring to your lack of proper grammatical structure
>way over you head kid
are you calling me a head kid?

See I'd be happy with this if Congress actually did anything with it having to become some national crisis talked about on the late show or some big benefit for some multinational corporation

Refusing to vote a petty crybaby who has a twitter meltdown into elected office requires further explanation?

of course it's changed. people don't get forced into service anymore.

Trump's brain please stop.

The problem is that some people just don't know when to stop.

Yes your name is now Head Kid

In his defense, he's tweeted at some perceived and imaginary threats that would put a 12 yr old to shame.

you're referring to a typo.
hey if this is what you need to feel big who am I to stop you.

retard realized his sentence structure was shit

LOL! Whenever anybody tells someone to get educated you can stand fairly certain that they are incapable of defending their own positions on their own accord; instead you'll use others to argue for you.

Hey the moron is back!

three replies in and you still havent corrected yourself. i still dont know what the fuck you were trying to say with
>way over you head kid

That's a Trump supporter for you.
Dumb and illiterate, uninformed and stupid.

whenever someone disregards the arguments of another because
>hurr durr hes a kike
you can stand fairly certain they have no response or theyre retarded

>How
>implying Trump DOES give a shit about you.

not the guy, but seriously? Just add a fucking "r" to the end of "you".

Wheel of Fortune must really be a challenge for you.

oh i just realized you werent that guy with the shit sentence structure trying to cover up his mistake by calling me a head kid
my bad

Imply has been used a lot in this thread

>shit sentence structure
>Cred Forums

stop being a douche

Yeah, you're good. I'm having fun showing Trump supporters for what they are.

he wascheap bait trolling anyway and deserves to be treated like a faggot

It matters to make sense in a discussion between Trump and Hillary.

>whenever someone disregards the arguments of another because
Lol! You made no arguments. You just spouted a rhetorical phrase and expected that to fly. Face it, you're incapable of defending anything and you're also a faggot.

if
>way over your head kid
is what you were trying to say then you deserve to be called a retard for not even responding with a proper argument.
way to ad hom

>for not even responding with a proper argument.
To a cheap troll? Sure kid.

youre a retard. I was ironically making fun of you for this little did i know you dont even remember what you type

I think in current our system, it would be rad if absolutely nobody voted. How would our government choose the next president? The house and senate? Or would they do the election cycle over? Or it would confirm that voting doesn't matter, especially in federal elections, and they would just appoint the candidate that they rigged to win?

I.e the United States is an oligarchy

lmao you dont even rememeber what you were responding to do you?

So how's the Muslims

I get it now. You're a nigger. Nobody else could be so stupid that they wouldn't know how to properly greentext on 4chinz.

>Bedded multiple russian woman
Do you even geography

again with lack of substantial argument. boy im sorry, you must have a hard time following all this.

Mrs. President

>again with lack of substantial argument
It's Cred Forums nigger, not the debate team.

>i just got totally buttfucked and im trying to do damage control - the post

Dubs warrant a kek
Take it user

>i'm arguing with a troll on Cred Forums because I'm too stupid the recognize it the post.

Dodges the draft because he has bunyons
Mocks actual soldiers

>this is you

>because I'm too stupid the recognize it the post
There you go again.

Lol! But you responded anyway. LOL!

Why are you arguing with him you idiot?

>you again

Again you respond. kek

Who's arguing? This thread went full trolololol fifteen minutes ago.

>you

>$0.10 has been added to your account

that blank stare

smarter than you.

Its not fair to make fun of the old and demented

actually first reply. you seem to be lost.
you don't realize you are on a world wide board with people in different regions and countries posting.
no you do not understand what was posted so you immediately attack the poster instead of being intelligent enough to decipher the difference in language.

jewish people don't usually vote republican.

Cancer. Did you get that out of a group email from your people of wal mart mailing group?

Brilliant.

Says someone who would get his ass kicked by grandma.

Nigger, go into a VA hospital some time. Or better yet, just find some combat vet, the biggest, baddest "strongest" one you know, and ask about PTSD. It's not limp wristed little girls who get that shit.

Seriously. Go find one. And go ahead and say "You lack mental fortitude for having PTSD, for surviving numerous firefights, for seeing your friends blown to shit from IEDs, or a sniper take out the grunt next to you."

Really. Go do that. And then you can post pictures of yourself in the hospital with your teeth in a bag next to you after the ass whooping you'll get.

sure kid

easily amused.

the point is moot because is a stupid response to this

they weren't drafted.

He's not wrong, if you don't have the mental fortitude to withstand battle you shouldn't be signing up.

My brother, a Captain in the Army, will call these men little bitches.

sure kid

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
not quite

this is shillary propaganda
he never explicitly said that
she-s just trying to shill him of course
"appears to suggest"

this is shillary propaganda
he never explicitly said that
she-s just trying to shill him of course
"appears to suggest" what a joke

how do you want me to respond to that?

>i just got buttblasted and dont know how to respond, the post

Agreed, that other user obviously has never been in combat

It's funny to me that a large number of peoples reason for not voting Trump are he says mean things! Like every politician doesnt say the exact same shit behind closed doors.

wow, you can't comprehend the context of two words.

Fucking shills talking the themselves now.

She provided medical records that don't make sense. She's flip flopped on more issue than Trump and has committed more heinous crimes than he has, not to mention many of the investigators surrounding her mysteriously dying.

I mean fuck she wanted to ban violent video games when there's already a rating system for it preventing kids from buying it. Parents literally buy their own kids this shit, then complain about it. Those parents should have CPS called on them. And she had the fucking balls to support them, just pandering to the crowd without doing ANY research. I mean just look at the Pepe thing.

She doesn't know her shit, she's fucking stupid. Even basic stuff like how a hard drive works she's ignorant of, she's imply not intelligent enough to battle wits with Putin and China, that's why she couldn't cut it as a Secretary of State and was replaced by Kerry.

She's weak, she's stupid, she's corrupt, and she's not even consistent. Trump looks pretty good next to that, even if he is arrogant

>calls parrot
>repeats every trump supporters bullshit excuse

"you only think trumps bad cause the media bends his words!!!"

no you fucking autist. i couldn't care less that he's racist, whether true or not. i don't like him because he acts like a child, for instance lying during the debates and interrupting hillary during her speech. im not defending hillary, but hillarys cheating to win, but she's not gonna cheat during the presidency. trumps just playing like an idiot, and he will continue to do so

>calls parrot
>repeats every trump supporters bullshit excuse

"you only think trumps bad cause the media bends his words!!!"

no you fucking autist. i couldn't care less that he's racist, whether true or not. i don't like him because he acts like a child, for instance lying during the debates and interrupting hillary during her speech. im not defending hillary, but hillarys cheating to win, but she's not gonna cheat during the presidency. trumps just playing like an idiot, and he will continue to do so.

>calls parrot
repeats same post twice

the debates were funny. looks like they nailed her feet to the floor to keep her from wandering off.

yawn.shit never changes, yo.

OK let's get down to serious issues, this is a Presidential Election Debate, people:
>HOWARD STERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>ROSIE O'DONNEL IS FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>ASK SEAN HANNITY!!!!!
>ASK SEAN HANNITY!!!!!
>ASK SEAN HANNITY!!!!!
Thank you Donald for that calm and clear vision of America.

Seriously, is anybody REALLY going to vote for this insane narcissist or are we all just trolling each other?

really thinks this will do anything.

yawn, anything new?

lamest meme on the internet.
do you even know the mans name?

>new york post
totally unbiased

Mike Nelson
>Sea Hunt

threads empty. school must have let out.

Do you not believe he has improved? Your "biased" sources have made that claim too.

sorry wrong
I'll give you a hint. his sons are actors too.
jeff and beau.

Nobody cares buttmunch.

You dumb fuck.
Did you know he starred in Sea Hunt, son?

part of the fun is the answers you receive.
oh and the tears.
Lloyd Bridges is his name.

>lol jk i was only pretending to be retarded

too late

ITT: CTR