You Rage You Lose. Get in here

You Rage You Lose. Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a fucking retard OP. That is obvious bati

The classic

This is all fake you fucking tards

>mah 'murican culture

not as fake as your dick fuckboi

lmao the numbers

kek are yoiu a fucking autist_?

THIS GETS ME EVERYTIME
>not recognizing this
New fag detected

are people that stupid to not realized a troll?

the best part was worse in quotes.

Fucking... what...

To be fair, living is worse than death.

They knew what they were getting into. Nothing of value was lost. Survival of the fittest

Only if your life has no purpose.

I fucking hate you people.

This isn't unfair. If you want to blame someone for that, blame the Nazis and the Klan. They are the reasons why you can't say white pride freely.

Are you 12? Just don't fucking reply you pussy.

kys

Jokes on you, I couldn't give a shit if they all died tonight!

>1655
>shows picture from 1800s
wew lad

scum of

the earth

Just black things

queer

>Take notes black people.

Checked. Want the white world without the white man=silliest nigger idea ever

then why are you still around to post that dumbass comment

That's funny, not rage inducing.

Well played

Fuck sake

Here's a thought: DON'T REPLY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, THEY ONLY KEEP GETTING POSTED BECAUSE THEY KEEP GETTING REPLIES.

Fuck sake. Really, is anyone on this board over 12? Anyone at all?

here's a thought don't reply to the replies if it bothers you so much.

how does that make any sense?

Don't reply to replies about replies you fucking twat bitch!

Dolphin lives matter

Lost.

Woah woah woah WOAH!

Hold the fucking phone! Those cunts with wigs can throw out a fucking pre-nup?! What in the fuck is this shit?!

Fuck this! God, Jesus, Chtulhu, Woden, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Aloha, Kali, whoever the fuck is listening in on this, nuke this shithole of a planet from orbit. It doesn't deserve to fucking survive.

Yes, I mad. Thanks Feminism for unleashing this cancer upon the Earth. The blood is on your fucking hands.

Shit like this makes me glad I'm gay.

I have not spoken to the women in my office for this very reason. Even after almost 6 months now all that they have heard from me is "Hello my name is user."
I usually just ignore their banter and small talk.

Maybe genocide isn't a bad idea.

I hate attention whores so much..

lost it here...

But what about the Black Panthers?

If this was done any in western country saying blacks couldn't own land the world would flip out.
When it happens in a black country towards whites no one cares.

Uhhhh transphobic much?

jtgf ud

This is YRYL not YLYL

>RIP in peace, brain cells...
Seriously, this person needs to take a load of buckshot to the brain stem

fine

Fine. Then how about all of the men who return from combat, who witnessed their brothers in arms shot, stabbed, blown apart, or worse? How about the men who return after not knowing if they were going to live to see tomorrow for months on end? Who fell asleep to the sound of gunfire and explosions? Recently, who walked streets not knowing civilian from enemy? What about them? Do they suffer less than the women who get a flag delivered to their doorstep?

hail hydra

no no no no not real. its not real please

an old one but good if you want to rage

Why are you being sexist? Having family members lost is worse than having friends dead, blood over friends. Also, women have it worse because they're most emotionally sensetive you sexist fucker.

Oh look, nicely documented photos and admission of guilt to animal abuse/cruelty.

Fake. Even priveleged bitches can't be this stupid...

NOW I'M FUCKING MAD

Oh look, it's the exact same fucking post.

wtf

Trips of Truth
I hope they sued her into oblivion

I DESPISE FEMINISTS

Fucking idiots. Jesus, people are fucking retarded.

I hope their parents see these, burn all of their presents in the yard, defecate into boxes, and make those little faggots open them every year.
If my kids were ever this ungrateful, all gift giving holiday would've been cancelled forever in my home.

If there is one thing in this world I despise, it's tumblr
More like tummyblr amirite?

This is only the beginning

I refuse to believe this is real

kys

>be me
>working in mcdickless
>old bitch comes up and orders a hamburger and water cup (which are free)
>I say okay, take the order
>grab one of the little clear sundae cups because we can see if people get water or not
>she's looking at me like I'm a pig
"Excuse me. But I want an ACTUAL CUP. "
>holy shit it was the bitchiest voice I've ever heard
>literally wanted to attack this cunt
>" I'm sorry miss. These are the only cups were allowed to give out. "
>she proceeds to rant about having pay for a cup
>this goes on literally for five minutes.
>stupid ass shift manager comes up
>ignores rules and gives her regular McD cup
>Mfw she stole sodas due to my managers incompetence
>Mfw I got sent home early.

My mate got treated like this. It's not necessarily a troll.

Judge just threw out the prenup??

This is only the middles

Does Hillary not understand the definition of primary?

Now this!!! This is only the moddles

triggered

No

I fucking DIED laughing
>I literally ran out of air and I'm now typing this is Hell
>It's fucking hot, but sooooooooooooooo worth it.

Huh?

You shut your whore mouth!

͜'>'

You can forget this. Its only the mid section

This is
Only
The
Middle

I would fucking empty a clip into that bitches skull

Zxcvbnm

blegh

I always go into these threads with an inherent belief that all posted is an artistic work of fiction.
But then
and
happen.
And I feel like I could run a 5k and still not have all this fucking anger at the world out.

This too is only the middle

kek it

Sorry fambolio, but you were in the wrong. McDongs and basically every fast food chain does not give a shit about free soda steals because their profits are insane for sodas, and knowing people will come again and again to get a burg and steal 0,3 cents of syrup water is advantageous in the long run.

i eat ass fuck you retard

Stop forcing your shit meme

I was refering to the fact that it's worse to see your friends killed in front of you than it is to have it told to you later. Let me strip this of gender. Have you ever heard of survivors guilt? It's amplified if you were actually there and there was a chance you could of prevented it, or a chance it could have been you instead. The mental stress of knowing that if things were just slightly different, you could have been the one in the flag draped coffin. The thoughts of how if you had done something slightly different, you're friend wouldn't be dead right now. The civilians back home see a flag delivered to their doorstep, and have to bury the body. The service men and women in combat see their buddies life ripped from them with their own eyes, sometimes in slow, painful fashions, sometimes quick and brutal. The service men and women in combat see what could be them tomorrow, or the next day, until they go home. The service men and women in combat live under constant pressure and stress to not make one tiny mistake, or they could die. Knowing their decisions could inadvertently cost their friends life. They have to live with the weight of their fallen brothers on their shoulders.

You know NOTHING about what it's like to be in a warzone. Don't act like you do. Maybe talk to a veteran who was for once, and actually listen to them. If they're willing to tell you about the hell that is warfare, that is.

Sexism has nothing to do with it. Seeing the flag arrive at your door is hard. Seeing your comrades in arms killed beside you, not knowing if you are going to live or die, living under constant duress, everything that makes a warzone a WARzone, is so much worse.

Lost and made me slightly more racist

Lol she is based as fuck. Martin Luther King was a criminal thug.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

in these days i wouldn't be surprised though...

But bro. This is only the middle

Women are bitches, roughly 99% of them.

This basically sums up feminist.

Its ok if women do something but fuck men if they do the same thing.

grrr fuck

Bitch

perspective is a bitch, guess you gotta bitch about it

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

They will rewrite anything they want to to make them sound okay.

i'm sad now

Fuck outta here Cred Forums No one care about your neo-nazi bullshit.

And so is this. Maybe those ladies at HAES should listen to my shitty forced meme am I right fellas? #onlythemiddle

The world is a sad place

Anyone else unironically drink this shit? I can get pic related for 6.99 at my local store.

If you're going to be this much of a fag, at least put on a trip so I can filter your retardation out of my day.

is there source? i'd love to actually hear them say this

Like...as property?

The black one put more effort into hers

fak u

Already lost. Probably fake, but shit like this is why I hate women

Fucking cunt

i love that smellody was the insult they included.

my cup is running over

:(

Cu t

>green text like it matters

Now where would the fun be in that? Bro if people don't respond then I can't get better at this. I'm really trying to make this meme catch on but I haven't got the formula right yet. But as they say... this is only the middle

because she purchased hers while the white girl quickly made one herself in protest to prove a point

As long as they don't post female nipples it's fine.

>Implying all those people were americans

Fuck you

the only good character in fallout 4

Man I cannot wait till the US backed UN shuts down individual nationalism and destroys borders, and we establish a communist one world government. Race will be non existent so we won't have to listen to you dumb as white nationalists anymore. Hopefully the left grows its balls back and we can just line your confederate flag waving asses up against wall and end you.

Why should this make anyone rage?
What does it have to do with political correctness?

The constant shaming of whites for slavery.

Fuck you

Fucking this. I never reply, and guess what? My mother is still alive.

And I suppose I lost.

>twat
No... No we don't say this

blacks are butthurt over that whites enslaved them. but it wasn't only white masters. it was just slavery.

Well you can't create a movement asking for more equality when you're already dominant... That's why groups doing so always are extremists.
And if you think whites aren't dominant and racism doesn't exist, just take a look at Cred Forums.

ok

Lost so fucking hard

Fuk

How the fuck is being proud of your heritage and accomplishments of your ancestors asking for more equality?

most of those replies are from the same people that post those images. it's for the lulz, both posting them and responding to them.

>heresey.jpg
kek

kek'd. I might rage if you had weeaboos talking about their ideal appearances.

wow that is an amazingly unhelpful 911 operator

This would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that people actually believe that

got me at pets tbh

LOST

ahahaha stupid fucking nigger

Fuck off antichrist.

K

only if i mix it with something.

shits pretty dank yo.

>706442218
mother fucker fuck fuck fuck fuckf cufk

Such a beautiful weapon how could anyone just defile it like that

asd

This fucking guy...
Is a legend, he has suffered so much that he should be considered a saint. I lost on this one, I would have killed myself if I was in his place.
Op is faggot

>Smellody

Theres no such thing as god you superstitious reject

Pretty sure I have immunity but lets be safe

This always pisses me the fuck off

At least she admits that they get scared at different opinions

CHECKED

But they are.

I know. Kinda hope it happens.

shit drawing skills

Does anybody have the TL;DR post where a girl wants to become male, then regrets because they keep telling her to "man up" and "act like a man?"

>ace-pervert
I kek'd

dat strawman

lol yeah but i didnt save it for the art

>constant shaming
This doesn't really happen. Anyone who tries to actually shame people for things they didn't do is retarded, and most people know it.

Even less common than that is people claiming white people were the only slave owners in history.

But if we're talking about American history (as that image is) white people would obviously have made up the majority of slave owners, and trying to use that image to say "stop talking about white slave owners" is as stupid as posting a picture of a single white suicide bomber and saying "stop talking about Muslim suicide bombers".

Just like slavers and terrorists, pretty much every group turns out to have people with victim mentalities.

remind me again what strawman means? i really forgot

God damn it

' ͜>'

In all fairness this is why you have more kids, so you can disown the disappointing ones and kick them out.

' ͜>' happy

Rage? That's beautiful.

the image is just meant to spread awareness, id put money on most people not thinking there ever was a black slave owner in usa

,':^y
checked

Ok

double checked o ͜>o

FUCK

Xdddd

:^)

o

id answer "two men kissing" myself

if there's anything my kid wouldn't need its being exposed to any kind of alternative way of life before being old enough to make his/her own decision

This is why hate people.
>Somad.jpeg

how is this rage

God damn it.

>they're mad because it's white
topzozzle

nice dubs
If it can blow a large hole in the back of my head, i'll take it.

>Castrate all men.
>Men are only for breeding

Fuck me feminists are fucking retarded

:'(

As a lawyer, this is obviously fake.

fuck you asshole nice digits btw

it's when you inaccurately characterize your opponent's argument in such a way that it's easy for you to tear down
e.g. men should be OK with family court rulings going in women's favor more often because men don't want to be fathers, men make more money and want to be generous to their ex's, etc.

it's a dumb fish that would eat you if it had the chance, boo hoo. i mean too bad but hardly rage inducing

I don't even feel bad, I'm really glad they're dead

I don't understand.
If you really want to make people believe something, why would you make a picture with that layout?
It's trying so hard to look shit and unbelievable.

ah, kind of making it sound like what he said was something worse? thanks

k

I don't get how this bitch is getting that much money.

I had to be on benefits when I was ill and was getting £70 a week, and it's not fun it's fucking miserable. So no idea how she manages to get £1200 a month.

If the point is to decrease ignorance and make people think in a more nuanced way, I'm all for it, but the "political correctness must die" part suggests something less thoughtful.

What does that even mean, anyway? Political correctness means different things to different people, and most reasonable people believe there are things you shouldn't say (i.e. you're kind of a prick if you do) even if you have the right to say them.

Stop making these I know you think you're helping but you're only making the googles more attractive to the sheep

ok if i real i lost

>suspect 8

sigh, can we just skip ahead 10 years when this whole sjw and acceptance fad is over?

>today in things that never happend
If he tried to convince people here, he should just have used a real story. Looks like he didn't find it so he had to draw it.

The point that image is trying to make is for all the BLM and Sjw assholes who try to say how evil whites are and should pay reparations.

They completely ignore the fact taht blacks and arabs were the ones enslaving other blacks and also enslaved alot of whites.

plz help me senpai

I wonder if the Muslim kids had to pretend to pray to other religions?

Most popular name in Britain last year was Muhammed. I laugh when people say we're being taken over. It's already happened. No way back now.

Yeah but the main takeaway here is that President Mugabe learned a valuable lesson. If you took land away from blacks in Africa and gave it to whites, the only consequence would be Africa becoming prosperous and modernized, which the blacks would only say was racism. You seriously can't win with these people.

>I hate how the definition of sex is arbitrary
>"Why can't the world be like I want it to be instead of having to confront with basic facts like me having a penis ?"

by having children and probably gets disability benefits as well for some made up illness or some dumb shit

dont read too much into it. even bringing up slavery, something that happened over 100 years ago, is stupid anyway if they think it will somehow affect them or make them win an argument.

it's just an excellent image to plop into a bunch of butthurt negroes talking about slavery

> They will not be partaking in any religious practices

bitch ass

Every time this picture, it reinforces the absolute emotional value of each time my father told me he was proud of me.

Sure, then we can soon celebrate "End of the Human Species Day" next. Fucking Christ, my jimmies are rustled.

The girl looks cute :>

it doesnt want to see it's dick or something? isnt that why it became a trap?

at first i thought it said "Regards, Adolf Hitler" at the end there, lulz

FUCKING FUCK!!! lost. HOW'RE YOU LIKING THAT EQUALITY?!

Trust me, it's for the best.
We can only go downhill from here.

Does it matter if they fucking pray or not? Children of a single digit age are being forced to partake in an event or be branded for life as a racist. How fucking blind are you that you can't see past "but they're not praying" (despite the misleading images.)

my father never told me that. i'm sure he was/is, he just was never the type of guy to verbalize any emotions.

It isn't a Hillary quote you idiot.

Yeah I know some people say that, but most people think that view is retarded. I just don't see how it should make anyone rage that retarded people are retarded. I'd rage if it were a common belief that all whites are evil racists, but it's not.

Browsing on a projector. So that thing was 50cm...

Top tier disability is £350 a month. (you can get more but you literally need to be a vegetable)

Just barely enough to live on. Now you literally need to be completely fucked for them to give you sickness related benefits. You get like £120 a month for a kid. Maybe her council house rent is added to that number? If she really is getting that much i'm fucking annoyed I legitimately needed it and I didn't get enough to really even survive on.

I got one on the day I graduated high school.
Made me cry.

I...I don't know how to feel