Ask a guy who had a vasectomy 30 minutes ago anything

Ask a guy who had a vasectomy 30 minutes ago anything......

Pic related.... its the aftermath

are you faithful?

How does it feel being less of a man than a trap?

Can you still fap?

Aw shit! They numbed you up, obviously. Is it going to hurt a lot once that wears off?

How are u gonna jerk off now?
Does it hurt?
Do u not shoot knuckle babies anymore?
Why'd u do it?

Faithful to who? I'm single.

but sines your a gay why bother

Why?

I am fine with that. thanks for the answer

I'm thinking about doing this within a year. how bad is the pain?

Phew, good, I was hoping you'd be fine with that...

Didn't answer to get your fuckin' approval!!!

Not right this second.... gimme a hour or two and I'll find out...

I asked the doc, he said not much... but then told me to take painkilelrs.... so guess I will see

I did it because I already have kids and don't want to give any future bitches a way they can screw me for child support... already paying enough of that....

I know, I told you anyway, calm the fuck down, take more painkillers

You know op, if you actually answered any of the questions this wouldn't be a shit thread

I am thinking to do this for years. 26 now and I'm not really sure about it anymore.. Do you know how likely it is to re-do-it? Any chances? So if I do it now and want kids when I'm 40. Are there chances and how high are they? Do you know?

I;m op... that wasn't me that was a thread jacker... I;m not in the mood for arguing right now

how did you shave your balls so well?

your a gay why bother?

I'm 39 with kid #3 on the way. I wish I thought like you at 26.

acid

also curious about this

they probably did that in the hospital

Why did you decide you needed one? Did you do it for freedom from getting blamed for someone else's kid or was it something else?

black and decker helped

its unlikely to work apparently... I'm in the UK and they don't perform the reversal operation on the NHS you have to pay privately and even then theres only a 1 in 5 change it will work I am told. Had all this explained to me before I signed the consent form. Basically unless you are completely sure you don;t want kids again don;t do it

Listen, shit flicker, I'm as calm as can be. Don't like you lookin' to pass judgement on me. What kind of fuckin' question was that anyway? What was the point, judgement dude?!?!

not Op, but had a vasectomy 2 years ago

I waited a week. Doctors Orders

I sat with an ice pack on my balls off and on. Never had any pain, but it was more of an uncomfortable feeling

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS LOOKS TERRIFYING

go away thread jacker.... go start a cock rate thread or somthing

The day I will gas all male sluts is upon us

honestly, I just want to fuck around without having to worry about getting some skank up the duff and having to pay 15% of my income to her for the next 18 years.....

Ok thanks OP. Maybe I freeze some of my sperm and then do it. But that's obv a big desicion for someone who doesn't have kids already. The thing is, I really don't want to have kids with some bitch I justed fucked once/twice and she says she takes the pill but isn't. And no, condoms are not the answer, you faggots!

starting to feel some discomfort now... not quite painful yet but its getting there

Hpw about self control stupid idiot?

how often do you have sex / how many sexual partners a year

wtf does that have to do with anything

Fuck you guys, let's throw some hands mutherfuckers!!!

Wife and I probably don't want kids. We have threesomes with other women semi-regularly, and I definitely don't want to end up knocking one of them up.

Did you consider saving some sperm in case you ever change your mind? I know you're in UK, but how much would you estimate the entire procedure to cost?

he had a vasectomy, not his balls removed

you mean the cost of the reversal procedure? don;t know but it would be £xxxx easily

got 3 sluts on the go right now.... POF is great if you know how to work it ;)

Are you retarded? Stupid nigger

Now you can fuck gold digger.

Have a vasectomi, but keep it a secret