How does everyone else cope with the knowledge that one day, sooner or later, you are going to die?

How does everyone else cope with the knowledge that one day, sooner or later, you are going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uisHMG3Uiyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it sure as hell is taking its sweet time getting here

Yeah, so might as well make it worth for all the years and the pain.

Feels good man, imagine the terror of immortality on this hell planet

youtube.com/watch?v=uisHMG3Uiyc

Meh. It will happen sooner or later either way so not really worth thinking about all the time.

I one day realized that it really can happen any fucking second. You can have a brain aneurysm and bam, dead. So, if it can happen any moment and is going to happen eventually, why worry about it? If ya did then logically you'd have to every second. Why bother wasting my time doing that?

Basically just try and have a good time until bam, dead.

I just quit thinking about it. It used to make me angry that we live such short lives and will never explore the universe in our lifetime, but then I realized I'm lucky to even be alive and I shouldn't take that for granted. I quit smoking weed too and that helped with my anxiety which led me to get a job and that helped my depression.

At least I'll finally get to try DMT.

I welcome the day when i am graced with death
Pedobear will welcome me with open arms,living a pure natural life.
I will wake up and be surrounded by 72 lolis, each one hand chosen by Pedobear. Having sustained a pure life, Pedobear allows me to choose 10 lolis of my choice, while the rest are chosen by Pedobear.
It will be a welcoming death.
I will live the remainder of my life surround by the most pure innocent lolis Pedobear has to offer.
My life for Pedobear

I look forward to it, and find it funny people are so scared about death.

You're worm food son.

Cross my fingers its sooner rather then later.

Accept that if I'm lucky, I won't remember the death part like the last time I died. Good times....

>worm food

Worms don't eat humans, retard. You decompose through your own bacteria eating you, not worms. Fuck me.

Kinda just hoping it will happen a little sooner now.

maggots

I just found out I have colon cancer.
I don't really know what to do.
I'm thinking maybe sell everything and go out in a blaze of glory. Drugs, prostitutes, the whole nine.

because when your dead your dead and everything you lived for was meaningless in the end.

Birth is the leading cause of death. I am certain it comes. Whatcha gonna do bout it, cry?

Nah, I'd take immortality any day. It'd allow me to transcend humanity and bring order to this hellscape world.

Just keep hoping it's sooner

Storytime?

I might have 1 year to live. I have no money so I think I'll spend it browsing Cred Forums, sadly. I don't even know what I'd do if I had the funds, though.

“Why should I fear death?
If I am, then death is not.
If Death is, then I am not.
Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
- Epicurus

You won't know you're dead so you won't worry.

Just use this knowledge to remind yourself nothing really matters that much
It's not like being dead hurts or anything. I guess?
I've never been dead before unless you count being not alive as dead, in which we've all been dead for a majority of the human existence.

Spend some time at an old folks home. Then you'll realize that death is a good thing. The only thing that old people have to look forward to, is whats for the next meal, what crappy show is on tv, etc. What kind of existence is that? Like the Neil Young lyric, its better to burnout than fade away.

By thinking of how horrible and meaningless it would be if I were to live forever.

How do we know that those who are dead don't know that they are?

Well, take out some credit cards, move to pattaya and live on the beach, bang hoes and drink all night. Thats what I would do.

Its not like they can come after you for payment, right?

The system only works if they can catch you.