My take on feminism - let’s talk about coward’s consent vs. rape. If someone forcibly fucks you...

My take on feminism - let’s talk about coward’s consent vs. rape. If someone forcibly fucks you, but you don’t fight back - was it really rape? No. If you don’t fight, then it isn’t rape - it’s coward’s consent. A cowardly ‘no…’ isn’t enough.

I think we need to stop softening our society. Men get raped, women get raped, big woop. This has been happening for MILLENNIA! The drive to fuck the unfuckable is built into our DNA. The biggest forward step society can take is to help the weak toughen up, not make everyone else as meek as the lowest common denominator.

So let’s stop catering to tumblerinas, white knights, SJWs, etc… and start acknowledging humanity for what it is. We need to help make the weak strong, not the other way around. I think, properly instructed, we could eliminate coward’s consent in three years - vastly reducing the amount of false rape accusations.

Thoughts Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/recent-program-updates/new-rape-definition-frequently-asked-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Completely agree. I love the term coward's consent. Would like to hear your thoughts on date rape.

No one on 4chin edgy enough for a discussion about coward's consent?

Dissapointed Cred Forums

newsflash: anons on /b never organize

bump

bump!

#delusionalmanginacuck

Lame. Get laid and you wouldn't think about this kind of stupid shit.

I was raped in high school when someone who I thought was a close friend gave me an Advil for my headache, it was ghb. It was really bad and I was in the hospital for a bit. I understand cowards consent, but OP, what are your views on drugged rape? Honestly just wondering.

Date rape is an interesting topic in regards to coward's consent. However what it boils down to is this - if you aren't conscious of the situation then it is probably still rape, since you didn't have a chance to fight back. However, if you are inebriated little-enough that you would fight back if someone tried to beat the shit out of you, but you don't resist, then it is still coward's consent.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything

assuming you're American these are the definitions
and whether or not you consented by way of being a coward matters little when you know you didn't want it at all

This is officially the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen. Obviously you should always fight back if you're being raped, but if somebody has a gun to your head is it really that good of an idea to fight back?

What good's biting the rapists 2inch cock off if he's going to paint the wall with your gray matter after? I'd much rather take a shot in the mouth or get my rectum resized than get killed.

I do agree that the best way to stop rape is to teach people to properly defend themselves, but nobody just gives a feeble "pls no.." you autistic, lead paint smoothie drinking fuck.

^coward

Leave it to a liberal to make a straw man arguement and then ad hom YOU for the made up arguement they gave you.
Obviously having a gun pointed at your head would mean you shouldn't try to fight back. But OP wasn't talking about having a gun pointed at your head. He said it was if you got a dick in your vag and your are just like "eh no please"
>big fucking difference faggot
If I knew you I'd hold a gun to your head and rape you for saying that shit.
But then again you'd probably like that wouldn't you bitch?

OP is a retard, but while we're on the topic of rape...
I was thinking the other day, if I was a girl and some guy threatened me with a gun and dragged me into an alley and had a gun up against my head and said he was going to forcibly rape me, I'd turn the tables on him and tell him, him that I'm a nympho and that I wanted to have sex with him so it wouldn't hurt. I'd just sadly have sex that I kind of enjoyed, my way. The only problem is that later, there's going to be some confusion in court, because who would come up with a plan like that? It's crazy! Would the jury even believe something like that?

Anyway that's what I think about at 3 A.M.

When has there been a single instance where the victim just says, "Eh, no please.."? Nobody who gets raped just allows it to fucking happen. You kick, you struggle, you resist to the best of your ability.

And A+ for assuming i'm a liberal because I don't hate rape victims lmao please just go back to retweeting Meninist's tweets with your cheeto encrusted sausage fingers.

Your going to wind up with a lot of dead people, a minority of which will be actual rapists. Given the current state of affairs with feminism, this would just push more women to kill men for "stare rape" or some nonsense.

Since you have said we should acknowledge what humanity is (biological beings affected by external stimuli and chemicals) wouldn't the better solution would be to put chemicals in the water to suppress our instincts and make us more logical?

Oh, and great job ignoring the entire third section of my first post you fucking cuck.

>mfw I've thought of this scenario too
are you me?

It would be incredibly hot raping you. You can be meek about it and pretend to consent if you like.

Okay, so I'm not entirely crazy here. I just thought of something: What if the girl told the guy an obvious lie that could be proven in something undeniable, like her medical record? Then, when the guy said she had X disease, she could bring up her medical record in court, proving that she fooled him...no that doesn't make sense. That just requires a further suspension of disbelief.

Actually, what if she simply said she had crabs or something? Would that stop a rapist? But what if he brought condoms? Although tbh, I don't really think rapists are the condom type. Obviously nobody wants an STD.

>Given the current state of affairs with feminism, this would just push more women to kill men for "stare rape" or some nonsense.

>this is what anti-feminists actually believe
UgHHhHHhH...

>he thinks a condom stops crabs

no vagina is safe from hungry cock, that much is known

I'm on Cred Forums, obviously I'm a virgin.

I think a even a rapist would think twice before potentially contracting HIV.

why doesn't the definition of rape more specific? all it says is that rape is a sexual act by force. It should specifically say intercourse. by the current definition, can't you say that touching a leg is rape? it can be a sexual act. And that definition should include something about consent! al;l it says is rape is a sexual act "by force". Be specific! If the person says no, it's rape. I don't know how they determine "by force"

OP, I hope you're trolling because what you're saying is retarded. You just want an excuse to rape. What do you care if society is soft anyway? doesn't that just mean they're easier to compete with? You don't care.

that's the USAF definition

read here

ucr.fbi.gov/recent-program-updates/new-rape-definition-frequently-asked-questions

I agree. The definition should involve the word "genitals" somewhere.

well... we'll let the heat of the moment decide whether the rapist would think at all