ITT: Embarrassing things you hate to admit. I'll start

ITT: Embarrassing things you hate to admit. I'll start.

>I'm 23 and I still don't know how to tie my shoes
>I also can't run more than 30 seconds or I'll run out of breath and my lungs will hurt

I need to start working out.

Other urls found in this thread:

fieggen.com/shoelace/ianknot.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RApBf7_xsb0
youtube.com/watch?v=z3ANJri0a-8
youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9copjcVRZ64&ab_channel=barbaragilmour
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont know how to do long division or multiplication

gotta be fake.

>eat the boogers from nose
>eat pimple juice
>don't know how to use a toilet brush
>still not sure how to wash my car

I go on Cred Forums, which means my chances of dying alone have increased 10 fold

Translation: You're a fat fuck.

It's true. I feel so ashamed of myself.

You go over and back, left to right, loopdy-loop and you pull 'em tight! You make a loopdy-loop and pull, then your shoes are lookin' cool.

That song taught me nothing about how to tie laces. It makes absolutely no sense.

Fucking same. Fucking long maths. How do they work?

>cockroaches make me scream like a girl

Ikr

Used to do the children's version of the knot till I was 20.
Googled it, found an easier knot, still haven't learned the one everybody else uses.

i'll add to this.

>moths
>spiders
>insects of any sort
>bees etc

>afraid of the dark
>afraid of heights
>afraid of closed spaces
>still not sure if the guy killed the girl in Richard Marx- Hazard

>Im 22 and i dont know how to ride a bike. Opportunity was never there due to shit parents.

>Also kissless virgin. I was in state care from the age of 11-19. I was so heavily medicated i didnt know how to express feelings towards girls.

Dick got fucked up in circumcision. It isn't mutilated, but it looks like somebody went at a cucumber with a dull knife to peel it. First few erections hurt because there wasn't enough skin. Because of that my dick could probably be a lot bigger had I been circumcised normally.

i don't know how to do emotional or physical closeness. i was literally not hugged enough by my mom and dad and they rarely talked with me. never about anything emotional or personal.

The lyrics are actually match up very well with instructions on how to tie a noose.

I'm an 18 yr old (male) virgin in the uk.. I had the chance to lose it once but the guy was uglier than me so I didn't do it..

>ITT: Embarrassing things you hate to admit.
i'm actually a guy, when I tell guys hitting on me this in public it never ends well. They either think i'm lying because I don't want them bugging me (which guys do bug me, sometimes I just wanna eat in peace and not be pestered by some dude looking for trim) or they get hostile and act like I was trying to trick them. Its why I stopped saying i'm male now as of last week, i'm not going to participate in my own embarrassment, its working great so far, everyone assumes im a girl anyway.

Feels

are you on 'mones?

Just wait till a guy gets frisky and starts feeling you up.. Would love to see his face when he feels cock n' balls

2 years

>21 i dont know how monts are going, i dont need it to live

i don't know how to drink milk.

already had a guy pet my fucking hair when I was trying to sip my drink in a coffee shop
>tfw i'm starting to see how feminism might be a good thing

>Be me, 16.
>Still can't tie shoes.
>I eat boogers from my nose.
>Highly paranoid.
>Sometimes I am a piece of shit.

I can only eat spaghetti if the weather is just right

I don't wash my hands after I go to the bathroom.

>pimple juice

There's a good kitty, you like that don't you

Kill yourself

oh shit. was that the reason why my parents laughed at the song? because it was a dark joke?

kys

Sometimes I think people try to read my thoughts and I stare them down. How paranoid are you?

why don't you just learn to tie them you absolute mogoloid ?

Underage b&

This is my best attempt to clearly explain how I tie my shoes. It might be the stupid way for retards, but it works for me.

That's physical assault, i'm sick of guys touching me in public. The other day I felt a hand on my ass cheek in line at the store. I didn't know that turning into a girl would come with drawbacks. I can't even go out at dark alone without feeling terrified so I have to call up my girlfriends even when I want a bite to eat and honestly im getting sick of hair and makeup and celebrity talk.

Do you understand what a greentext story is? That user is not saying he is 16, but recalling something from when he was 16.

>I also can't run more than 30 seconds or I'll run out of breath and my lungs will hurt
more like i can't reach my feet to tie my shoes

I get paranoid for a lot of things. I think I am such a disgrace to my parents.

you are.. you're on Cred Forums

>start shitposting on Cred Forums ever since my mama was a baby :'(

I cri evryteim

kek, being a women sucks, I can see this and I'm a man, you should of known this would happen tbh

>i'm training to suck my own dick
>once had the had the habit to drink my piss and sperm when i was 12~14
>now i'm afraid of driving a car

Fuck Iv always been careful JUST in case someone can read my thoughts. I also fake press 4-5 other numbers whenever i enter my pin in case someone is watching or there is a camera.

fuck
I seriously feel like i'm kinda boxed in now. I thought girls had the world on a string tbh but now that i'm on the other side I feel like its a kinda fake and cheap existence. Maybe I should tell my doc i'm ready for my vagina surgery, maybe then I could have sex with guys and live more. Too bad i'm really picky about guys lol.

do you understand what present and past tenses are?

Or keep your dick cause dicks are fun

>I didn't know that turning into a girl would come with drawbacks!

I have mice in my living room and I still live with my parents I'm 25 and there's extension cords in my house cause we have electrical problems and the dog suits on diapers in the house she's 2

I masturbated in a clothe store changing room once, enjoyed the thrill.

>afraid of dying alone
>it's actually likely enough that i'm actually not afraid but something other like uncomfy or unpleasant about that

I seriously didn't know. I spent my whole life jealous of girls and when I turned 18 and moved out I got on hormones to remedy the situation. I pass really well but the drawbacks kinda give me an anxiety attack. When I was living as a guy I was invisible and now I am like open to people fucking with me or catcalling me

Same. Cleaned it with my socks

There's no way anyone in this thread doesn't know how to tie their shoes, and I refuse to believe anything other than that you guys are just memeing right now...
Mine is that I am 6'1" 175lb, blonde/blue eyes, strong jaw line, hit the genetic jackpot probably 7.5/10
>and then I take my shirt off and i have pectus excavatum and disproportionately large ribs and it looks funky
When I was a child i used to tell the kids at the pool at summer camp that I got hit with a baseball in the chest, they ate it up

this

Check out
fieggen.com/shoelace/ianknot.htm

Me neither. I often run the sink and pretend to.

post pics

/thread

I often think bad things and then notice that people around me seem uncomfortable, and so I've come to the conclusion that at the very least people get a general emotional reaction to some basic brainwave output during my terrible thought sessions, and that somehow they can pick up on that output, even though they don't know where its coming from

Have you tried using a tinfoil hat?

That'd be fucking awesome

Tinfoil does work that way you plebeian

Same, i think we might be insane.

>Be me
>18
>Still has acne
>Still has acne scars and redness from when it was really bad
>mfw

You're probably just making fucking creepy faces or something, dude. Pay attention to your body language.

youtube.com/watch?v=RApBf7_xsb0

>Can't run for more then 15 seconds
>5'8 and weigh 218 pounds
>Back acne and chest acne
>overall just a slob

For sure I'm not right in the head, but it's uncanny how quickly someone becomes quiet and looks uncomfortable. I'll give you an anecdote, when I was one on one with this girl in my pool-sci class we really hit it off. I made her laugh and everything. Then, the teacher went on with his notes and I drifted into a thought session about raping my sister and killing my family in cold blood. When we we told to talk to our seat partners again her whole demeanor had changed. She was short and somewhat temperamental. She also seemed very uncomfortable. I, on the other hand, acted just like before. I know I did because I practice for hours in the mirror to make sure I have the correct reactions and such to people when I talk to them. I have loads of anecdotes like this. Sometimes its one on one, sometimes, its dispersed through a group. It's very concerning.

I can't ride a bike

Me either, funny thing is, to normal people that don't know how autism works, they think I am supposed to be freaking Kim Peak, the man Dustin Hoffman's character Raymond Babbitt was based on, in the 1988 movie Rain Man.

>I didn't know that turning into a girl would come with drawbacks.

Ew.. I just used some tissues, I keep a pack in my back pocket most of the time cause hay fever.

Or you could kill yourself you freak of nature

tell me why you are staring at me like that? I didn't know, I thought women were having fun 24/7

can you show your scars?

post a picture of your face please, I need to see for myself just how girly you actually look before I start to pity you

here, from yesterday

oh wow you're actually attractive. I really do feel bad for you now. Do you find that minorities pester you more, or is it whites?

You look like my ex

>23
>don't know how to tie shoes
do you wear diapers as well?

Wow, I didn't even know this was a regular thing for women. I don't act like a stupid pervert around women and I figured most guys had self control

>still not sure how to wash my car

You drive it to a car wash you fucktard. How hard can it be?

>don't know how to use a toilet brush

It's a brush. You literaly just move it around the toilet bowl until the toilet bowl is clean.

>Do you find that minorities pester you more
niggers and white guys both do it equally
I didn't know transition would be like painting a target on my fucking chest

>You drive it to a car wash
Easier said than done

I'm 16 and my penis is 3 inches erect. I'm hoping I have a sudden growth spurt in the next couple years, otherwise I'm fucked. I'm fat and unattractive, I barely eat breakfast and lunch, I eat whatever is given to me at dinner (usually home-cooked), yet I gain weight. The only way to get a girl to have sex in my condition would be if I blackmailed them or they loved me more than my body. I'm calm EXCEPT when I talk to somebody I like, then I'm a total dickhead and I can't help it. I'm surrounded by people I want to be friends with, but some of them straight up hate me. "Hey, Ryan! I like your shirt" "Go fuck yourself." I think I've made this post long enough, I'll stop now.

I lie without even realising that I lie. Since childhood I've had to lie so much that I just got used to it. Sometimes I make up elaborate stories about some minor event, and only halfway through the story I realise that it's all bullshit when I consciencely try to think of some more lies. It's gotten to the point where I'm not even sure if something actually happened or not sometimes.

Or not circumcised at all you silly jew.

Samefag here. When I said "somebody I like" I meant girls I have a crush on.

Were you not aware that women are good for one thing? They provide pussy. If they didn't do that, they'd be discarded as social parasites. Whether or not you fall into this stereotype is besides the point. You look like a woman, and an attractive one at that, so men will assume you do the same thing all other attractive women do and provide pussy.

Sounds like you're going to have a fun descent into old age.

MODS

No, it's pretty much exactly as easy done as it is said.
Just get in your car, drive to the car wash, pay for the wash, just follow the instructions given to you by either the guy behind the counter or on the screen if unmanned station. Done.

bu-bu-bu-b&

I don't know the difference between a family room & a living room.

Where ever I go I'll study people and try to find some way to ruin there life

Don't you have to get out and operate the spray gun and the soap brush? I went to the car wash stall and there was a dial with about 9 options to pick from. What order do I go in.

underage bait so you'll be proably banned in a few mins but while i have you here lemme just tell you how fucking stupid you are
>barely eat breakfast and lunch
so your body operates on minimal calories most of the day and when you actually give it some proper food (dinner) then it takes it all and stores it as fat because it thinks you won't eat properly for anyother 24 hours so that's mainly why you are a fat fuck
eat properly go to your local gym i don't care if people are looking at you funny fucking get used to it
get a normal diet use fucking google or search on youtube and do some cardio
and your dick...well you are fucked on that part but the least you can do is lose that fucking weidght already

i dont know how to do long division either, and im a math major.
i just use synthetic division instead.

If the water is already running then go ahead and wash your fucking hands, you disgusting asshole.

just do trial and error. That's how I found out how to use a gas pump

A family room is often in a basement and a living room is often in the lowest level of a home

You have really cute hair. I'm a eunuch and I considered transitioning but I don't want tits so here I am on T. Luckily Raloxifene seems to be working well for the guys in /femgen/ and I might consider getting on that. Sucks to hear of someone getting harassed by shitty people, my gf lives on a university and she says living by herself and walking everywhere really opened her eyes to how vulnerable she is as a lone female :/ life is shit but whatever fam

>eat pimple juice
What the fuck

Same, i freak out if i see one with wings dude

>when you're older, get a dick implant

Only 16 year old virgins think women are good for nothing besides providing pussy. The only reason anyone actually thinks this is because they are so desperate for pussy that they cannot see past a womans genitals.

>I'm 25 and I can't drive stick, swim, or do calculus

What fucking 3rd world shit hole do you live in? Just go to an automated car wash.
Who the fuck washes their car manually in the year of the lord 2016?

It is almost impossible for me to piss in a urinal because of the fear of strangers looking, or even in a stall if it's quiet and people would be able to hear me pissing.. It's not about dick size cause I'm average, nothing to hide.

I wish I could look as pretty as you if I were to transition. I look like a football player that hasn't worked out in years.

Are you me?

Quads demand it

dude just transition, boobs are the best and girls clothes are comfy

With a straw, you fucking retard.

thanks but its all about putting effort in to pass

Fuck this shit, when I finally get quads my post was about washing a car.

Me either usually and I used to be a fucking janitor.

I'm saying that's the stereotype. That's what chads who prey on lone women assume, see. It's not necessarily bad to approach a lone woman and try ti talk to her, but the experiences this guy talked about made it seem like these guys really just wanted some pussy and didn't really think about him as a person.

I live in the North end of Wichita, Kansas. I don't want to drive all the way to a automatic car wash so I just don't wash it due to not knowing how

So when you wanna go to dinner? Pls respond

post pics right nao

>I washed out of the Air Force at 18 during Basic Training
>I washed out of the Army at 19 during AIT
>I didn't major STEM
>I've been single since 2005
>I had dick-psoriasis earlier this year

Sometimes I think about transitioning just because buying clothes would be easier. Women get loads of massive stores to buy interesting looking clothes, whereas men get a dingy corner of the store, with 3 shirt designs a pair of jeans and ugly shoes with your size not in stock.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3ANJri0a-8

I thought it was just me.

tough luck man
sell your virginity to a hooker
idk what else to tell you
what did you major in?

How old?

Is 18 too late for hormones or can I do it?

>218 lbs
I fucking wish I had that number on the scale right now.

I sold my virginity to a hooker when I was 20. Was pretty great, and after I got over the
>oh shit, do I have HIV?!
scare, I fucked whores left and right. Was pretty costly, but now I have little to no interest in sex with actual women anymore. I double-majored in Political Science and Asian Studies, mostly because I've historically been bad at math, started school overseas (at 21), and had a shitty academic adviser.

27 now.

bullshit user i live in Wichita and ive seen shit tons of car washes

same

In homes with more than one, the family room is less formal, both in function and furnishings and is located away from the main entrance, while the living room is usually the more formal, reserved for guests, special occasions and the display of items such as antiques or artwork.

not actually embarrassed about it, but I mentally 'quicksave' IRL cause it makes me feel like I can reload later if I fuckup

With the straw connected to the cup.*

you must try to do something against that

So that's your excuse for having a small dick?

Oh i misunderstood I thought you said you were a virgin my bad. I thought about pool-sci with a middle eastern studies dependent major, but I switched to comp sci. I'm not good at math either but I've been led to believe that comp sci is not math like genetics.

Eunuch here, I actually took estrogen for about 6 months but backed out when I started growing tits cause I realized they'd look weird with my big frame. See, I'm really cute and don't have neanderthal facial features so I can look very fem when I want to, BUT I'm also quite tall and have wide shoulders. So now that we have SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator AKA estrogen without titties) I'm totally gonna go for that perfect skin and fat distribution I had on estrogen.

Yeah that too

I wish fat was my problem and not crippling mental disorders. I'd take extra lbs if it meant I wasn't such a head case that I'm nearly bedridden.

>youtube,com
>[how to tie my shoes]
>how to tie a shoe tutorial
>gg now u know how to tie your shoe

I'm teaching myself how to code. If my initial plan to move overseas immediately after graduation doesn't work, I'll work on getting a CS cert or something so I won't have to be poor for what's left of my life.

Would you mind posting a picture of your face?

Too bad I've got both. Maybe it's just the medication though.

Fucking best cup invention ever.

Oh yeah. Especially the bendy ones.

where do you want to move?

Its more like painting two targets

Go on codecademy and learn learn learn and fucking learn. I practiced Java/JS for 8 hours straight.

Ideally Japan, since I'm conversational in the language (have JLPT cert, and going to take N3 in December), but I'm open to any place in Asia apart from North Korea. I'll even risk living in a grass hut in the middle of Cambodia, eating silkworms and moving logs for a living if that's what it takes to leave where I am now.

I do. I've already done their HTML/CSS, jQuery, and am currently working on Javascript and Ruby. Wish I could get a cert through that.

Its not hard, trust me.
Buy a bike and a let a friend guide you

They really don't even care. I'm set to sit down with a large IT company for a QA job. I don't have any degrees. Just one dumb useless cert I got.

They don't? How did you get the interview?

Oh, okay then. It's either chads who plows through pussy daily who sees women as nothing but pussies, or it's the super lonely permavirgins who have been rejected by every single female they ever encountered.

The chads are fine with women being nothing but pussies because that's all the want.They know that women are more than pussies, they just don't care. These guys I have no problem with since the girls thy fuck are totally fine with being nothing but a pussy.

The permavirgins are the worst though, they are so obsessed with the thought of having sex that they see pussy everywhere and it blocks their view completely. They have never had the chance of talking to a girl without spilling massive amounts of spaghetti, so they have never seen for themselves that women are just like men, but with a pussy instead of a cock. They are stuck in their mental puberty where everything is about pussy.

almost 30 still no drivers license.
barely finishing a 2.5 year tech degree in IT networking
have been single for half a decade
spend my free time watching nostalgia bs to feel like shit
no 401k rIRA
only 1k in the bank
work 2-3 days a week and collect food stamps
getting old is sad and looking at myself get fat and old i realize the best years of my life have passed.
nobody lives forever so anhero means shit, we all die.

>mfw massacre is the only solution.

Eunuch here, shitty pic compressed by facebook messenger, got no pictures on my computer tho cause I'm moving files around. I'm 20, and I've been on T for about 6 months now so I'm looking a little more man like than usual. (I used to look like I was 15 before I started T lol)

Japan is a fine place to live. I lived in China for four years. I loved it, but then again I'm as antisocial and quiet as the Chinese, and I'm from a rich white family so I didn't live in the 3rd world regions. Even those regions aren't so bad, nice weather if you like rain and mild heat, beautiful, simple rice farms. A lot of the younger Chinese generations actually really like white people to so that was a plus.

ITT truth trips.

>I used to record myself masturbating watch the vid once then delete it

I'm 19 and I'm still having trouble telling time on any clock except digital.

This.

Fucking fat old loser gets trips and complains about life.

>A lot of the younger Chinese generations actually really like white people to so that was a plus.
y-yeah...

Okay then...just spray you car with the hose, then buy some car wash soap or whatever the fuck it's called, and a sponge. Rub the motherfucker until an acceptable state of cleanliness is achieved, then wash the car wash soap away with the hose. Done.

actually not bad. pretty face, nice hair.

>I am 20 y/o and had my last relationship with 16
>bitch rekt my little heart
>Until 18 I fucked another girl a few times
>since then something changed
>was isolating more and more from friends and everyone else
>behave like a dick to everyone I like, even though I actually dont want to
>Feel like a totally different person than back then, no idea how i would have ever been able to get girls to like me

I know people. And those people know that I know my shit and the things I don't know, I'd be more than willing to learn.

>Oh look it's a man in a dress
Larp all you want, you are not and will never be a woman. Even if you transition the large majority of men (especially decent ones) will be disgusted with what you really are.

I am have such a great phobia to bees that i would sweep the persons legs next to me, even a young child to distract the bees from my self so i could run away.

I'm too curious now, please post a picture with timestamp

How does eating your own cum correlate to driving a vehicle?

Thanks mate. Is this the tranny with the cute hair responding or just a random user?

I agree. Chads and the bitches they fuck are a norm. Every culture has them, they're just a type of people. They usually have jobs and work and contribute at least something. Kissless virgin NEETs are a new and dangerous thing.

random user, I asked for the face pic

Take solace in you trips. That's actually a great achievement user.

You're soon to get banned, but fuck it i'll give you some advice anyways- Get fit, the fat will cover less of your dick, making more of it visible and usable. Depending how much of a fat fuck you are you could end up with an extra inch or so desu

I fear this will be my future if I don't turn my life around now while I'm still in my prime

is it because your evil?

>almost 30 no drivers license
Take the driver test

>barely finishing a blah blah IT networking
Yeah, change majors. Or just go to a student advisor and tell them that you need their help.

>been single for half a decade
Well, why?

>Spend your time watching bs
There's a problem

>no 401k/Roth IRA
No worries. That'll come. One thing at a time

>Only 1k in the bank
You can use that to your advantage.

>work 2-3 days and collect food stamps
Actually, go fuck yourself now that I think of it. If you can work 2 days a week, you can work 5 or 6.

>getting old is sad
No shit

>wah we're all gonna die
Shut your pity party ass up

Idk if i would even call you average.

My dick is only like 5-5.5 inches and isn't even fat. I stopped seeking sex because of it, even though I was able to get laid.

THATS A MAN

>I'm convinced there is a live studio audience inside my head watching a bad sitcom of my life. I'll often explain a situation in depth to the audience so that they know what's going on so my TV show is not confusing to them.

But we need them

>pimple juice

passable face but thats an ugly ass hair holy shit

what a good idea for a tragic comedy movie.

Wu-why?

Thats average

But tbat trips thoooo

And that's because we've literally never had a single female president, Oprah Winfrey is like the countries only female role model and all she does is talk for a fucking living. Women aren't funny at all either, they just don't do shit. For every 100 self made millionaires, 2 of them might be women.

Your ascendance is almost complete user. The path of the Wizard will suit you well.

thanks for helping me confirm massacre decision.
i'll be famous one day, just gotta build that ar15.

Then why am I cheated on? Idk it looks and seems small to me. Especially compared to smaller porno dicks.

>Asian studies
Hi Elliot

Alright but take out the Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ vbb

I can only poop if I use baby wipes, like the flushable kind. I literally will not poop in the presence of others i.e. public bathrooms. In my dorm I have to grab a handful of baby wipes (6-10), peak into the bathroom to make sure no one is there, and then take a fast shit. If someone comes in, I stop everything and stay very still and quiet until they leave. I don't bring the whole package of baby wipes in because I don't want people to know that I don't use regular adult toilet paper.

nah i am going to be original. probably a tobacco company and employees.

Do a vape shop. They couldn't see anyway because of all the smoke.

same

Noice

what is the point of killing people who are on the way of killing themselves?
gotta go for the big money makers at a real tobacco company, they don't smoke and expect to live for a long time.

I'm 23. Have good hygiene. Pretty normal dude.But it doesn't matter what i do I always have shit stains in my underwear and my farts are ungodly. It makes getting laid a real challenge because I'm afraid they'll see my fucking shitty ass and shitty underwear. Or at least smell it.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Also I eat boogers.

Lol welcome to the ladies club

Hit a pharmaceutical company.

Use wet wipes and change your diet.

Brian?

And stop eating boogers dude. Ffs

Hmmm

seems too cliche.
i might as well throw a bunch of jews in a gas chamber.

>Kissless virgin NEETs are a new and dangerous thing.

Exactly. They don't choose to ignore everything about a woman but her pussy, they just don't know better. And when you think a woman is just a pusy you automatically assume she only wants the dick. This makes the NEET angry, because even if he may have some reasonably good or attractive qualities, he choose to just focus on what he's not, and that is a sexually alpha male.

A girl can be really cute and have a wonderful personality, but she will never give the NEET a chance because he has already decided that she is just a vagina and he subconsciously treats her that way.

To this day, i have no clue how people live w/o wet wipes. They make your life a ton easier and more comfortable.

I'll give it a go my nigg
I know bro it's fucking ridiculous but I've done it ever since I can remember. I'm super stealthy, only do it when I'm by myself but still that shit can't be healthy

I get completely naked when I take a shit,if they're on then it's so fucking uncomfortable so I'm physically unable to drop a bomb.

Then what do you wanna do? Hit the big wigs. Fuck, take out a CEO or something.

Haha and it's your own fault too fucktard, amazing

I gotta get some more.

It's just disgusting and a bad habit that has carried over since childhood.

Nigga how is that embarrassing? Gotta be comfortable for them long shit sessions. As long as you don't pull a George Costanza and fuckin forget to put your clothes back on afterwards

> took up to calc 3
>some time in calc 2 the division comes in
>how the fuck do I use long division, did it like once in elementary and high school
>everyone else is just as retarded
>calc 2 in college, we're all retarded
>at least I'm not alone

>paranoid, spend at least fifteen minutes a day checking room for recording devices or cameras
>hate myself, constantly repeat stuff under my breath
>stuff like 'you fucking cunt everybody hates you'
>I'm sure people have heard once or twice and thought I was saying it to them
>massive fuckup, never had a job, failed first year of college four times in a row
>somehow managed to stay in college, in final year now
>doing poorly and have no job prospects, no idea how to get a job
>will likely kill myself after I graduate

Girl?

kek

don't feel so bad. I'm 37, I have two college degrees and I still haven't learned to tie my shoes properly. I wear Loafers everywhere. part of my problem is that I'm left handed so I had trouble doing it as instructed by parents, teachers and peers.

This is my first time on Cred Forums

I've always used the ian knot. Tying shoes is cake.

Dude, when you're in the school's fucking restroom and you're unable to shit because your clothes are on, it's fucking embarrassing. I have people walk in the restroom and they just see my bare feet under the stall and it doesn't look like I have pants on and that's because I don't.

but why work 5-6 days ...the pay equals the same as
working 2-3 days and getting free money from the state in food stamps.
that's like working for free?
why would anyone want to work for free unless ...maybe internship?
i don't get it.
will it build me up to be a better person?
because i worked 60 hour weeks all through my 20's and that got me here.
maybe you are just mad that i am manipulating a system that you pay fractions of a penny towards but somehow it makes you upset?

honestly...don't you have to go to work? have fun! i might be a 'pity party ass' but at least i get to enjoy my free time being that. you have to go do what you're told for free.

>they just don't do shit.
They actually do shit. They do a lot, just like the men. You are the only one who choose which females you see and which you don't.

What kinda loafers?

That's true. I didn't give it much thought when dealing with shitting in public. What I do is just take my shirt off when I'm out and about. It makes it a little easier, but yeah bro you can't just get buck naked in a school restroom. Shit is whack

I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin, only got about 1 friend, never got drunk, don't have many hobbies besides music, which I've practiced for 8 years but can't fucking write

I didn't drink or smoke weed until I was 19. Had hella friends and was still cool tho so sorry mang

1. I get a check from the government.
2. I use those resources to get whatever I want. School, a good job, etc.
3. You're nothing but a lazy goddamn leech. Steak is for taxpayers, pussy.

Just fucking contribute to society, parasite.

People like you are the first ones to be removed.

Also didn't lose my virginity til 18

>22
>Don't know how to drive
>Don't know how to flirt
>Adult acne

youtube.com/watch?v=9copjcVRZ64&ab_channel=barbaragilmour

I can't help it though, I literally can't fucking shit if I don't have em on, at least I know that there are other people out there that get butt naked to shit.

How the fuck

don't get a vagina operation. I'd rather fuck someone with a feminine penis than done butchered meat hole, and I'm straight and don't even like traps.

I drank bong water that was just hit from batch

>and I'm straight
Nahhhhhhhh

You use the toilet brush to get the hard to reach shit off your asshole.

lol you washed up in the military with a blood disorder? get free money from the govt
but you're a 'hero'
fucking worthless.

I'm in a similar boat, but my roommate in the dorm is an alcoholic so I drink and lot of his shit. Still, I didn't get drunk of high until I was 18 (i am currently 18). my main hobby is video games, and I've never practiced anything so I'm not good at anything (including video games. I'm also a fat virgin

>19
>rip hair out when under pressure
>my fingers twitch if they aren't doing something
>been a year and a half since last gf
>can't do math worth a shit, literally only passed because of cheating and my calculator

>was a Chad Thundercock in highschool
>banged so many chicks I can't get hard to anything anymore
>can't have normal sex anymore

nah
it's people like you that allow me to take pride in collecting free money from you
keep talking shit, maybe i'll research another way to manipulate the system to my benefit, and pass that info along to other people as well.

You're among friends, brother

>Don't know how to flirt

Just go up and talk to her and be yourself user. It works every time.

I kinda have this problem too

I feel ya user.

boo hoo

I wear shades while driving at all times mostly to look cool

>Adult acne
you won't have to worry about that all soon...

that's probably because you're a fag.
just accept your reality and go get your prostate massaged i'm sure you'll finally cum.

fag.

Try jerkin it to floor tile patterns, it sounds a bit odd but once you get to really know em then they start to look pretty cute.

>maybe i'll research another way to manipulate the system to my benefit

>research

Congrats on figuring out how to be fat enough to collect those NEETbucks user. Must've taken you many years of intense research.

Maybe if this was fucking 2007

Truth is most people here are fucking masters of casual sex, everyone is a Chad on Cred Forums nowadays

Just look at how 90% of threads are subtle brags about all the nudes they get

physical assualt or not you can always count on me squeezing your nice ass :)

>fuck someone with a feminine penis than done butchered meat hole, and I'm straight

I eat broccoli all the time, but the only vegetable I like is asparagus

yeah, turns out i can make minimum wage for 20 years and be forgiven of my student loans, that did take a little research. maybe i'll take out a few more loans for a few more degrees and drop out and keep the cash. ill contribute to society by buying shit and the taxes will go back to you.
mad cuz bad.
go to work kid, you got fries to make.

>all the nudes they get

>all the nudes they saved from the 400 nudes threads appearing daily.

Ok

>food analogy
don't do that

keep talking shit all it does is encourage me to scam your tax dollars.
at the end of the day you're still the nigger.
thanks for reminding me why i do what i do.
asshole :)

No

How much student loans can you actually take out in burgerland?
Here in Swden is itnot even close to enough to actually make it worth trying to steal it from the government.

The content in those threads comes from somewhere though

Plus the amount of greentexts about "muh pussy sex muh dick XDD" is ridiculous

Lying on the internet is fairly rare on the 2010's now, however stupid that may seem

Same here
>18 yrs old
> feel basically no emotion
>Just emulates emotions after years of studying people's interactions
>occasionaly sees and hear things
>still can't swim
>Always causes relationships to fail due to not enough 'emotional expression'
>pre-mature ejaculator

> also has harder time differentiating between mental scenarios and reality as of late

i can take out at least $20k a semester being accepted to a mediocre uni, just have to change degrees each time to avoid the GPA requirement.

>Don't know the months in order
>I forget literally EVERYONES birthday
>I bite my toenails because I like it
>I enjoy the smell when I haven't washed my dick for a few days
>I wipe my ass until the point of bleeding because I never think it is clean enough
>Almost every time I go to fap I eventually end up on shemale porn
>I browse Cred Forums

I'm a fucking degenerate

>pre-mature ejaculator
ouch, that one hits home

You can keep it brah, it's not even my money. If you live in the U.S then it's way better that your governments money is spent on a NEET than on some other pointless war that will drown the world in refugees.

My dad is 65 and never tied a shoestring so don't worry about it.

I do wonder though: if you DO worry about it, why not just look it up? I'm sure there are 200 quality 3minute youtube videos about it. You'd learn it easily for sure. We live in the information age, abuse it!

you sound like someone i know

You're a disgusting fucking mentally ill normie faggot and I hope you get an STD next time you fuck some whore

Yeah, I was in the "military" with a "blood disorder"

Right. Most idiots in the military couldn't afford one of these, though.

no worries i will
and i, along with others like me
will keep coming up with internet slang for you to embrace
hate us and emulate us
eurofag.
enjoy the high ping on our servers.

It has never been easy for me user
>16.10.16
?

>Just emulates emotions after years of studying people's interactions
I do this. Is it a serious thing or normal? I've never talked to anybody about it so never gotten any advice.

Okay, that actually makes it worth it. Here I think you can take out like $40k total, and you can't get it all at the same time. The money is divided by 12 semesters I believe, and every semester you have to prove that you're still studying.

oh yeah? well i make $10 an hour and look what i have only working 2 days a week.
>mfw you pay all that money for a watch (even tho internet pic) that tells you what day of the week it is...fucking lose a chromosome and you can figure that shit out without the watch.

Your one of those guys? You make it akward for everyone else. We all know your in there shitting we can see your feet dumbass. I'd rather have you shit your brains out with full on grunts . atleast that way i might get a laugh out of it instead of akward shit filled silence

oh btdubs check out my bedroom

YOU WANNA LEARN HOW TO TIE YOUR SHOES?
WELL ITS A VERY EASY THING TO DO
JUST SIT ON DOWN AND ILL GIVE YOU THE SCOOP
WHATS THAT?
ITS CALL THE LOOP DE LOOP
YOU GOTTA TAKE A LACE IN EACH HAND
PULL EM OVER AND UNDER AGAIN
ITS CALLED THE LOOP DE LOOP AND PULL
AND YOUR SHOES ARE LOOKIN COOL

Do you really think he cares? Like, do you think telling him to go and get a job while he brags about getting free money is going to make him change his mind? There is literally no point in trying.

>work with raw food
>been doing it for a while now
>i only wash my hands after I shit, not piss
>i don't bathe for around three days and fap twice a day so it smells like the most 'dick ' smell on my hands afterwards

I'm well aware of that.

Coty is that you?