Motivate me to kill myself, i live in this shack

motivate me to kill myself, i live in this shack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit dude

More pics!

can we see inside?

Look up primitive technology videos on youtube and build yourself a proper shack.

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Is this you?

Show us around your shack plz

I'm about to be homeless. I would greatly appreciate it if you would vacate that beautiful rustic home in a temperate woodland area so that I may live there.

Inside pics or fake as fug and OP is fag

We want a tour so hurry up and upload the pix

>youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Obviously not, cause that guy actually builds awesome shit.

more pics

how are you getting internet

You probably have a lot of free time, so why the fuck dont you build yourself something more decent?

You just piled the sticks like piece of shit man.. not cool. A bit more order into it.

Sure you are OP, I'm guessing you're not gay as well

House tour bitch.

I dont have pics of the inside, theres no lighting but heres me with a road kill cat i ate

So I'm not the only one who thought of this? Troll harder OP

im at my friends house to take my first shower in a month

this. How the fuck have you not been eaten by a bear or something

It's almost like OP wants us to believe that the internet can be accessed by anyone, anywhere with a pocket sized computer. How would that even work? There would have to be huge antennas every few miles everywhere!

Bullshit nigga.

i'll fucking find someone with a cell phone to go take more fucking pictures, the idea wasn't to focus on my fucking house but to help come up with more reasons i should fuckin kill myself

You seem like a champ, op. Keep up the good work.

that house seems like a good enough reason
aslo
>pics

its actually built in some woods by a school, its downtown in my hometown of Paw Paw Michigan

where does your DSL feed in?

hes probably in the middle of the woods you faggot

Why is it named the office?

I already said im at a friends house, i don't use the internet much

holy shit. I live near there

im eating a cheese pizza now

more pics/timestamp or gtfo

cuz all the furniture was taken from the garbage of an office building

Did you build that house? You could use those valuable skills to build micro-houses for the less fortunate hipsters in your area.

dude wanna come over and get the tour sometime, im the dude whos always riding the white bike around Van Buren county

>hes probably in the middle of the woods you faggot

Like the time I was backpacking through Yellowstone Backcountry, 15 miles from the trailhead and I got a signal in my camp?

timestamp faggot

Time for a drive

That was you? I used to live in paw paw. I saw you a few times

how cold and rainy does it get inside that house? what is your worst experience in that house?

>i live in this shack
How's the internet there? Fast speeds? Solid connection?

Or do you get your packets via squirrel?

did you fuck some girl inside that?

So are you going to explain the story behind that masterpiece of a den or what?

just look at him, op.

MY God... its a Hilbilly Colonel Sanders..

>the shack
ded

do you really think hes getting laid?

st the typical 4channer. Nothing great or special.

looks awsome totally badass place, I would love live there

dubs demand

Show us inside

Mothafukka go take some pics of the inside, also, u can easily improve it by digging down faggot.

have you ever bought a woman back to your 'home'?

pfft, mine's nicer

a drunk squirrel could knock that shitbox down

sorry, that was the summerhouse. This is the one I live in

No garage should outshine the house!

Suggestion: Move into the garage, and call it your house. Store your bicycle in the shack, and call it your garage.

Problem solved! You've moved into a better looking house, the floor doesn't get muddy when you drop your drink, and best of all, Spring cleaning can be done with a hose!

If that doesn't make you want to live, I don't know what will!

I dont have a fucking camera, some one took that on there fones, i'll fuckin make a new thread when i get someone to go smoke some pot back there with me and the have a fone

actually yeah, but she wasn't about fuck the homeless guy who lives in a fort

you live at Stone Henge?

My dad remembers you. You rooted around in the dumpsters at his apartment. We always saw you carrying around an assload of soda cans. shit was hilarous

just go grab a random person on the street

woodfield apartments? its litterally across the street from there

nah, just a little wood near a village. I think some scouts use itin the summer so I've moved in while it's unused

This guy would thrive in a post society collapse. 80% of everyone else would die or get enslaved for food/sex quickly.

dude im not at the fucking fort right now, how do think im on the internet?

Hey op i live in tulsa and am about to be homeless within the next couple of months. I think i am just going to hit the road with whatever i have left. Could i come and kick it with you in Michigan? Ive never been and would like to see that part of the country. Is there any way i can get in contact with you outside of 4chin?

holy shit

>How the fuck have you not been eaten by a bear or something

Look at him! The road-kill-cat would taste better.

Inbreeding that bad tastes like the worst freezerburn ever x 100, plus you know he's caked in shit everwhere he can't reach with his tongue. Unlike the cat!

did you cook it first? or just chow down?

have fun with him and his rape shack, user

Doesn't look like you actually need any more reasons OP. That fucking outhouse you live in is reason enough. But roadkill cat? That should have put you over the edge. Did you fuck it before eating it, Romeo? What does cat taste like? Me no chinee.

what if you are long lost brothers, that's why your dad kept watching him at the dumpsters

Fucking dump bees Julien, they're everywhere.

you are gonna end up like that cat. fucked and eaten.

better than living here getting jumped and plinkd at by nigs all the time

yeah man email me [email protected] is my email, just a heads up its gonna be cold as fuck in the next few months and i might move to florida again

Shave your beard and join society, you horse-toothed jackass.

Dude dont post your personal email here

Does the hb stand for Ho Bo?

i'd post my phone number if i had one

actually yes

Don't use words like plinkd and the nigs will leave you alone.

Dubbcheck.
Fuck I'm good. First guess too.

Thanks man i mad appreciate it. There is a town north of me called Bartlesville. Its a fucking vagabond paradise. I made $212 panhandeling on the main streets. Also its home to the only Frank Loyd Wright sky scraper

Holy shit?!?!?! Is that all I have to do?!?!?! Thanks for that super awesome insider tip user!!!!

Toasting in epic bread

yeah man shoot me an email, if you play music we can start a band, i use to play in one in florida, crotchrotten.bandcamp.com

>my hometown of Paw Paw Michigan
Isn't that enough right there?

thats a pretty sweet shack dude dont kys

It would be better if he was a furry

I don't really think this is you, but if it is then you're a pretty creative and resourceful person. Did you enjoy building the shack? I'd say watch some youtube videos or peruse some library books and learn how to make a better one. Dig a pond and make it nice. Get some solar panels and do shit with them (but pay close attention to all electricty-related precautions, and don't use your apparent death wish as an excuse not to). You have more to live for than you realize. But stop eating road kill.

I woulda put more work in it, but where its built is kinda sketchy anyways, like its technically on school grounds

wait...are you a clown?

you have a fireplace in that cabin?

no, and with michigan winter comming im not sure what imma do

Dig into the ground of your shack making the floor much lower than the walls, get some blankets and lay them on the ground, with a sleeping bag for the nights.

Shit, hope you manage to sort something out hey...

hell yeah man that shit is tight. I play drums and listen to all kinds of shit. mostly a punk but i get down with almost anything. tried to start a couple of bands here, it never worked but im sure you know how flakey musicians are.

Where did everything go so wrong

i know I had to move to florida before my first band actualy managed to stay together

at least you have an office OP

>Like the time I was backpacking
>through Yellowstone Backcountry, 15
>miles from the trailhead and I got a
>signal in my camp?

Dude! Yellowstone is a horrible example. It's a major tourist destination, and if there's one thing that Hipster backpakers pretending to be mountain men, or pioneers won't be without for more than 15 minutes at a time, it's the ability to post that 50'th pinecone he found by the car to Instagram, that selfie in front of the bear to Facebook, or describe the Majesty of the Great Outdoors in 127 characters or less on Twitter!

Try somewhere less traveled. Like my mothers house. Can't keep cell phones charged up there as they are constantly running down their batteries trying to connect a network, then loosing the connection.

>making the floor much lower than the walls,
how would that work? the walls wouldn't even reach the ground and the whole cabin would fall down

turbokek

You wouldn't be digging directly underneath the walls.

>do you really think hes getting laid?
Maybe that's wat killed the cat.

How do you keep yourself entertained OP?

fuck off

>a drunk squirrel could knock that shitbox down

You waste good alcohol on squirrels?

Start walking south faggot.

I have an accoustic guitar and a bicycle

fake and gay only fags with jobs have outlook emails

actually outlook is the only email that i could find that didnt require phone verification

pretty dope user

how do you make the roof rain proof?
and how does it feel being out in the woods in your own made shelter?

do you ride your bike whilst jamming out on your autistic guitar?

I'm sure you're right.
Even in the apocalypse no 1 would eat or fuck him.

cold air is always flowing down - why is lowering your level better?

its actually not rain proof, theres a tarp with holes on the top so it does get a little wet when it rains
I'm still learning how to do thAT,when i do i wanna make a music video where i do that
i

>have fun with him and his rape shack,
Wasn't that a song by the B-52's?

Ground temp below is always warmer than above ground.

>its home to the only Frank Loyd Wright sky scraper

Another homeless hipster with a college degree. Trump uni?

Looks comfy to me

lol no thats just the only towns claim to fame so you have to hear everyone talk about it. Also im not homeless, im about to be. Also i couldnt afford college and you cant get student loans with my criminal record. so, gfy pal.

Unless he's really deep in the woods, phone coverage is pretty good

those digits are pretty comfy too

19 stories is a skyscraper?

>How do you keep yourself entertained OP?
He didn't REALLY eat the cat. It's hid best bud and girlfriend! Gives better head than any of those snaggletoothed crackwhores he tricks into thinking rock-salt is crack.

itll scrape more sky than one thats 18 stories faggot

That's a sweet stabbin cabin!

>19 stories is a skyscraper?
They have low skies out there.

at least you have a better phone than me

OP when can you take more pics?

Kek

underrated post

Oscar the Grouch would be happy!

if you live in a wood shack and dont have a phone with basic camera capabilities, how are you on the internet?

I can try to get some later this week and make a new thread

EPIC!!! Ol' country rooooooaaaaaad, take me hoooooommme lol

That place is DANK, OP. Very cool! The Office....like a BOSS!

this is the last fucking time im going to say it, im not at the fucking fort right now, i am at a friends to take a shower and hes letting me use his computer

That was Evisceration Shack.

Thats a cool ass shack!!!

Chill out dude I missed this post when I was scrolling. I was just wondering

LOOKS LIKE A COOL FORT! Seinfeld

You get back to your fort little man or I'm calling the cops on you!

you better have a permit to build on that property or you are going to jail OP. Take it down or you are going to be arrested.

No family? Do you work?

OLD MAN RIVER, lol.....nothing but long beards, honeysuckle, hunting for food, oh man..........this is redneck central, as hillbilly as it gets, llol

dey turk er jeerrrbs...come onnnn boy, git u that there buck on down yonder tree

I cant work right now, i have no phone and no valid ID and since i have no job i cant gety the money to get my birth cirtificate to get my ID and i also have no proof of residency since well, i live in a shack... but i do return cans to the store for beer money

OLD MAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY LIFE, I'M ALOT LIKE YOUUUUU..lol down by the river

cans at the store always works, when you can find them. loose change under drive-thrus, etc. Hope you find some help, OP, seek out others in the community, community groups, churches, etc. Tell them you want to get your life back and want to find work, a place to stay, never stop trying, there CAN be a future. Many homeless people have found success and at least one became a multi-millonaire. Good luck man, and never stop, there is a way out!

and don't killl yourself, OP. There ARE ways out. Praying for you!

is that the original?

let us know when you can next about how things turn out! Hang in there! We are always here!

OP, I AM IN MICHIGAN AS WELL. WHAT PART ARE YOU IN?

I actually use to vulunteer at a curch till i lost my job and wound up living in a shack in the woods, all i really got is my guitar and my stories, use to have a soundcloud i made when i was living in Iowa, but i forgot how to find it

Good time a year to rake leaves and clean gutters out and stuff. I got a guy paying me $50 to rake the acorns up in his yard tomorrow. That's after I mow for another $50, and he wants them cleaned out of gutters too.

Just use your friends address, & you never got your DL?

Dude really? Lets get a tour

paw paw, by kalamazoo, wanna start a band? i play a shit load of instruments and basically every genre

actually funny story, i went to renew it on my 21st bday, and when i failed the vision test (hard af) they revoked it till i can afford to go to the eye doctor but i cant afford that seeing as my income is like 12 bucks a week

oh man, wish I could, I live out in Monroe County, sigh....hey, maybe you could play for local clubs, bars, etc....my brother has a ton of instruments too but he moved to Texas.....hey, I agree with another poster on here, try some raking leaves, lawn business, there are many job listings online like on Indeed dot com, many job seeker groups to help you, check out any and all community resources man, there is much out there!

Why do you have all those benches as if you actually get company visiting you?

great idea!

as long as they'll let me work with no valid ID i could do it, i almost got hired into a gas station not long ago but when i couldn't prove i was who i was they decided to hire someone else

Who dis

sometimes people come over because they wanna smoke pot or drink beer, after the local teenagers found out about it it kinda became an after school hang out

that sucks.....is there ANY way to try and get an ID? I think it only costs about 25 dollars here in MI, I know that is a long shot, but if you could....yeah, maybe yard work, etc would be a good start. Hey, the MORE people you know the better, maybe get some advice from the homeowners you serve, they might offer something more permanent.....hey, if you can, please come back on here again in the future and keep us updated man! keep us posted, trust me, it is not the end of the world, even if it feels like it!

watch out for police, OP

Wtf? You have have to do an eye test when renewing? This just in Michigan?

well ive had 25 bucks before, the problem is not having mail or a birth certificate and idk where I was born, my parents told me kalamazoo county but i have since found out that is not true

they came by one night but i saw there flash lights and no the woods well enough that i managed to run away
it was like one of those ones with the letters and i couldnt see any of the letters

do consider TRYING to see if your family can help you out.....I know homeless shelters are dangerous, supposedly, but perhaps someone can help you there? Again, there are always still other churches perhaps, job agencies, and the more people you talk to...maybe someone could offer something. You could try using your musical talents too! There are always ways out, just might take time, just never stop. I know if I were homeless I would do everything in my power until I got out and never stop searching. Hey, the birth certificate thing? Consider going to the courts, police, asking them how to find out! This might actually be a very good idea, perhaps a police officer or court clerk could tell you what you need to do to find out!

Why don't you go to home depot & be one of the laborers who wait there for work?

Pretty sure since all the voter ID laws started coming out there's a part of those bills that states they have to give you a state ID for free if you don't have one.

man, this is actually really good advice, i think im gonna try to plan a tour now, any michigan posters who wanna see me play a concert tell me where and I'll start biking tonight

really tell me more about this, i have my expired drivers liscence still but they told me it didnt count as proof of who i was because its expired... like really? lol

GREAT! OP, I am praying for ya, hey, my email is [email protected]. Hit me up if you want to talk, and also, please post on here again in the future! Have to run for now, keep moving forward man, never stop, there IS a way out!

Nice you have internet?
Thats a bad ass shack.

Run a search on the id laws in your state. They can't just ignore you like you don't exist. You just have to find the right person at the right office to talk to. You might try the unemployment office too. They would probably know where to send someone to get an ID problem straightened out.

right, and you HAVE to have an ID, it is unlawful not to!

>probably in the middle of the woods
>open area clearly visible right behind the shack, drenched in sunlight

Yeah, nah.

Depends on the state, I think.

You could also contact the social security administration directly. They would know who you are, where you were born and all that. Then you'd have to send off to the county seat of where you were born to get a birth certificate. They charged me $15 for a copy of mine last time I lost it.

damn, i posted this because ive been giving up more and more lately but this is like seriously motivating, people give Cred Forums a bad rep for being mean but damn, thanks everyone

>You can't get an ID if you don't have an ID for proof

We are mean, not entirely heartless.

What about the flash on your camera?

not my fone, i dont have one, my friends take pics for me, later in the week i'll try to post an update with more extensive look at my fort

I am signing off, my personal email adress is near the top, you can email me if you want, and, i'll reply whenever I can, there will be an update possibly on thursday?

Hey dude do the cops ever fuck with you at all? Have you ever been kicked off of land by cops or land owners? And how long have you stayed in that one spot? I'm gonna be doing something similar in a few months and thats the only thing I'm worried about, trying to find a place where people wont fuck with me. I'm already on food stamps so I'm set on food and water. I'm prolly gonna do this in a tent though.

except when it's hot out......then it's cooler, but yeah, same principle