Whats the story behind Kim Kardashian's robbery/ rape pics?

Whats the story behind Kim Kardashian's robbery/ rape pics?

she got raepd?
I thought she was just robbed

what?

lmao if she got raped then everyone who likes that trash TV and music are going to hate mudslimes. just more fuel to the fire.

she was tied up in the bathroom i read so i just assumed, i also saw a pic of it earlier but forgot to save

try and find the pic pls

yeah not even for fap material. just confirmation that this will help push the gutter trash back to their designated shitting nation.

nobodys dick is long enough to get past all that buttfat on that fat fucking hippo arab bitch

so no rape

Kanye West is running low on cash.
So he robbed Kim's jewelry so that he gets the jewels and the money from insurances.
no rape.
It was an inside job.

then lose some weight button cock.

>> arab bitch

she is clearly armenian ....

>tied up & helpess
>>not spreading those cheeks, and ravaging all three of her holes
Only a retard would pass that opportunity up, they're going to get caught anyway & last I checked aremed robberyy is a felony.
Might as well get their dicks wet while theyre at it.

Do people really find her attractive?
She's like a 4-5/10 for me. Real talk. Her face is...ape-ish.

>what is missionary/cowgirl
Get off the net, & try losing your virginity retard

haha i see you are still 16.

obvious publicity stunt, move on

She has AIDS.

think you replied to the wrong person. and american laws don't apply outside of the US. but an armed robbery is still against the law in first world nations.

More JET fuel to the fire.

i mean, if you are a basic bitch or a nigger. and i guess sand niggers now.

A dDiti 0 nal St3El B3ms ha ah

Insurance scam

>she got raepd?

I hope E! has the sex tape footage.

nigger scam Kanye had an alibi they always have security around so Im calling bullshit

Who cares about some nigger whore oxygen thief?

this is my belief, too

>doing an insurance job for $8M when her and her husband are worth $155M
kek

There's nothing anywhere that says she was raped. Stop inciting edgy responses from minors

just because you're worth that much in net assets doesn't mean you have all that money in cash somewhere, that's not how it works dude it's very possible this is a real scenario

with such reasoning, god would not exist.

Mine is.

5 men dressed as officers ambushed a guy who had access to the building, used him to get in, ransacked her apartment. Held her a gunpoint while they tied her up. She cried about them sparing her life. They left her tied up in the bathroom while they stole all her jewellery.
Nothing was said about rape of any sort, but I'm surprised she wasn't to be honest.

Not sure if bait. Not even going to nibble at this.

With such compelling approaches to logic your mother is slim, beautiful and held in high esteem in sociaty.

Me. She's hot af
I'd tongue her butthole for hours