How much of a b/tard am i for getting this? Starting to have regrets

how much of a b/tard am i for getting this? Starting to have regrets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly one of the cringiest tattoos I've ever seen, and I've seen a fuck ton of cringy tattoos.
Why'd ya get it OP?

not much
try harder faggot

has nothing to do with Cred Forums but makes you a retard in general

I like it.

Mines better ;^)

The X is too low

where do you work where they allow you to have tattooed hands and knuckles?

Doesn't make you a btard. I'm guessing you're a newfag. You should have regretted it immediately

basically anywhere?

No ragrets bro

Don't feel so bad, people will know you are an autistic faggot before you even talk.

You already have hand tattoos, so it wasn't like you were ever going to be successful in life before the gay as fuck PS shit.

I'm not allowed to have hand or knuckle tattoos at my office job. I'd imagine that most salaried white collar positions are they same.

Still better than the ugly hipster tats at all

If you think this, life is gonna be very disappointing for you.

Unless you're a damn good game developer for sony or at least studios that produce games for them, and you are sure you'll never need to work for another console maker, you should chopp your fingers off asap

That IS an ugly hipster tat.

I make pizzas at a local pizzeria, but I plan to get my GED and work up as a manager.

>2016
>2016
>I'm not a retarded ink faggot
>normal
>pick one

this

I'll join the tattoo party with mine

Lol. no. Your job interviews will last about 3 seconds. Have fun being poor the rest of your life, just because you wanted to be cool in your early 20s.

No way bro, this is plus the quality is shit.

And that's as far as you'll get. Have fun making $30k a year for the rest of your life

I live in the DC area. Many of my (white) friends and my own wife have visible wrist and hand tattoos. Not one of them has ever had a problem getting a white collar office job.

These are the people liberals protect and normalize.

I know pizza shop managers that make up to 90 k a year. Including bonuses

You faggots will never be on this level

You jumped on that meme train with no destination

Sorry grandpa, I make 75k a year as a software developer. It's rare to see coworkers in this office without visible ink and gauge earrings.

I do to (eastern market). You also only have a GED. GED, experience making pizza, hand tattoos. Something tells me you aren't gonna get a white collar job anytime soon. Seriously, you fucked the rest of your life up for a dumb fad.

pharaoh????

This guy gets it and my girlfriend has her entire hand/arm covered while still working at an upscale saloon.

I like it, some deadmau5 shit right there

I'd chalk it up to genxers and millennials more than liberals. I've seen more than my fair share of "these colors don't run" flag tattoos in the south.

Hell yeah, joining in as well.

Code Monkeys! \m/

Isn't it the PlayStation keys?

Goober plz

Gotta make the eyes and mouth darker and its perfect

Yeah, it makes it even more cringier

Live in your world. Play in ours

>You also only have a GED. GED, experience making pizza, hand tattoos.
You're confusing me with OP. I don't have visible tattoos, and was just adding anecdotal evidence to the debate. The baby boomer "you won't get anywhere in life with tattoos" idea is largely debunked these days. There's certain employers who won't take you, sure. But there are also plenty who will that dgaf what you look like as long as you can do whatever they need you to do. Personally, I don't want to work at an uptight office anyway and I've never had a hard time getting a job.

ur a fucking idiot. fucking faggot. i got a shit tattoo when i was 16 too and now i am going in to remove it. fuck off OP.

This a b/ tattoo

Is that guy a time traveler ?

Kek, wasn't it 2001?

all hail mr. cool ice

I guess I forgot

My professor astronomy had a bunch of retarded tattoos...but hes probably the funniest, smartest and most interesting person ive ever spoke to.

Its about your personality and integrity, dont worry.

Eh, I have a friend who has a shockingly awful tattoo of Kurt cobain above his cock,

Thanks bro, I've always loved gaming and didn't want to do the cliche "love/hate" combo. Debating what to put on the other side though.

2015 and u believe in astronomy.
Lemme guess ur sign is CANCER

Savage

You probably wouldn't anyway, hopefully but playstation buttons are passable
But please don't fucking put xbox controls on your other knuckle

Just wait till you switch to pc and regret it even more

Many store managers make at least 50K a year if they know what they're doing. Get off your edge, dipshit.

t. prior store manager

This...

That can't be real, surely it's shopped or something

bait/10

Thoose aren't Mac symbols retart

how about this?

Psx was the best console. It was all downhill from there. If you didn't own one kill yourself

What the fuck does that shit tier tat have to do with my Cred Forums? Gtfo

Nice trips and nah, I regret ever buying an XB1 since it has no games that hold my interest compared to what PS4 has to offer.

And before I get called a bigger faggot, I've owned the original XB and 360 prior to the XB1. Fuck Scorpio or whatever they are calling the next one.

Kek

>I'm angry because I think tattoos are badass but my self-esteem is too fragile to get one so I hate on your shit instead

That's you. That's what you sound like.

I'm sorry but, I don't mind people liking loli, too each their own and all that, but who ever thought this was a good idea needs his ass kicked

ahahaha

Nintendo faggot

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU FAGGOT BABY BOOMERS TO LEAVE THIS EARTH. Your time is up, gramps. Take a fucking seat.

It has never struck me to get a tattoo. Does it hurt?

Don't worry, OP. They are black, and pretty small. If you ever get them removed it will relatively cheap and painless compared to large multi-color tattoos. I have a large, shitty tattoo on my forearm with lots of colors. I'm fucked forever.

Way better than maggot OPs shirty tat

>astrology
Fucking dumbass

I don't get people who are braindead enough to put corporate logo's and trademarks on their body. Are you really identified by something so bland?
I have nothing against tattoos but this is just retarded. Copyright laws should be extended to tattoo parlors so idiots like you can be protected.
Band logos are up there too, but this takes the cake. Enjoy lasering that shit off your hand when you're looking for a real job.

Nice trips, but wrong. So fucking wrong. I wouldn't hire you.

Depends where you get it and your pain tolerance. It's irritating but not too bad as long as your tattoo artist doesn't mishandle your skin.

Astronomy is the "art" of studying astrology u mouth breather

Pretty shitty,
At first, I thought it was supposed to be an ice cream cone.
But you're a fag either way.

lol k
Thanks for the chuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ ,,

Go back to bed David, you have school in the morning.

Code monkeys?

0/10 I'm 52 and don't have a job to wake up for

Make sure your mom checks your homework tonight, kid.

New poster here. Same here. I have a sleeve and work in a bank. But I do sanctions investigations. Make $75k too. Notice the difference isn't the tattoos... It's the skill set. Software developer, etc, not client facing, not sales. Look at a realistic career ceiling in the pizza shop. Very realistically, BEST case scenario with GED and hand tattoos... Get some management experience, save as much money as you can (stop paying for shitty tattoos because you know a guy and he only charges $50) and hope that one day you can open your own shop.

Loved that show, binged watch both seasons when I was introduced to it.

I'd love to see that guy now

*you're

Do us all a favor and kill yourself, now.

If you're starting to regret it don't worry it'll fade super fast. Then whatever's left just fine grade sandpaper that shit.

A gamestop manager in theOC has the same tats, youre not dumb just a lame unoriginal normie

In all honesty, i had the exact same 4 symbols on my spine between my shoulder blades. had it coveredup 5 years later because I grew up and realised it was just a phase

The fact that you don't even say Cred Forumstard right makes me cringe. The fact that you say Cred Forumstard at all, and want to be known as one makes me cringe even more. The fact that you're a fucking faggot makes me cringe the most. Just kill yourself. It'll make everyone's life easier.

and still ur at the same place

Is this you, user?

Could be worse

sorry faggot, but Cred Forums is down the hall, up the staris and next to the janitor closet

Not the person you replied to, but who the fck thinks tattoos are bad ass? They're trashy if anything.

Kid at work has the same tattoo its down his arm tho

I like this. It's aesthetic, and pretty funny because you'd only realise up close.

>Very realistically, BEST case scenario with GED and hand tattoos
You already made this point though - the hand tattoos are irrelevant, the GED/skillset is what's hurting him. He could get any number of blue collar certificates and be making over 50k easily, no other changes needed. Plumbing, HVAC, general contractors, mechanics, IT - any of those will get him over 30k to start and I've seen guys in all those fields with visible sleeves.

Nah I'm right here

Mr. Cool Ice for one.

He is the definition of cool so you're wrong

>video-game-tattoos-04.jpg

GTFO MY Cred Forums

Get back to Cred Forums you fucking fedora fag.

Who the fuck goes clockwise, much less starts with the Triangle button?

One of mine this is the newest tho

A B X Y. You know, so PC gamers can laugh at you for not being part of le master race.

QWOP

>le master race.

it all makes sense now

Should've just got pepe and not that dumb ass Lit shit. Pepe is eternal but that nigger lit shit will hopefully be dead soon

>be in high school
>have this annoying girl in grp of friends
>no one likes girl
>we all turn 18 about to all get tattoos
>convince idiot friend onions are a symbol of our friendship
>we all decide to get hidden tattoos on our armpits
>convince idiot friend to tattoo a fucking onion on her armpit
>won the game

Gooby please

There's no way that's your ink

Girls might see my doodle!

Some people handle it better than others. Women tend to be a lot better at dealing with pain, I can only sit for 6 or 7 hours but my girlfriend can do 8+ easily.

Lmao Holy shit youre my hero

WTF WHY

Did you purposely fuck up the year or?

Watched it all go down from a couple blocks away.always hear about it. Sick of people worshipping it like when someone doesn't press abort on a mongaloid baby

I guess I forgot

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

really fun sleeve

>white
See dc isn't the best example, cause it's 46% niggers. The standards are so low because whites are a minority.

Everyone observe the retard and learn from its mistakes.

When you decide to permanently stain your skin, make sure you have it done by the best artist in town, and give yourself some time to think "how will this look on my body?" and "will it affect my job prospects?"

"no, it was an accident, but whenever somebody points it out I play it off as if it was a joke"

I'm going to start living in denial because I refuse to believe someone is that stupid.

Holy fucking shit I've summoned him

No fucking way..

Not as bad as me

Swing an a miss

this is why i advise against personally owning a tattoo gun

WTF

I feel like I have been visited by autistic royalty.

likely stick n' poke

Stick n poke

Not you. I was in that thread. Nice try tho

why do you have that? like why do you feel the need to permanently meme yourself

Benefit of the doubt says his first meme was while drunk, then OCD compelled him to complete the newfag look.

slow clap

jesus christ

Easy way to pick coed reddit sluts.
Does ur sweet tribal band get u laid?

no because I don't have one you autistic fucking beta

You could've done a rare Pepe but you went with the standard model? You're meme trash

Maybe mom will sign the permission slip next year buddy. GL

>you're meme trash
>saves thumbnail

Implying it wasn't the girls choice.

I work at one of the top banks, and am allowed to have a sleeve. Finger tattoos would be frowned upon, as they're mostly done by retards.

Why would someone ruin their life (and their sex life) for the sake of a sick joke? I legitmately would not be able to have sex with this person.

There is not a single tattoo in this thread that isn't maximum cringe. You people should all set fire your affected skin. Horrific scras would be an improvement.

that's a pretty normal tattoo

how about this?

Plzzzzzzzzz post ur pic so we can see the face of mr whatsatractiveornot

I'd hit that that looks tight as hell

Well shit I guess I will show off mine then

it's clearly a shop
but just the thought of someone doing this
but then again, MERICUH can

Should have had the hat tilted back to actually fit the head. It looks hella dumb clipping into your nip like that.

Most people don't regret pouring acid on their hands until it starts to burn...

You'll get sick of it, soon enough.

its not a shop you fag

yeah, anywhere. pizza shop, burger joint, retail store. so many options!!

Getting this soon, my first one, each letter represents a friend that made a big change in my life.

You have a friend whose name starts w squiggle?

Y... Ya your Preaty fucking stupid

K-J-I-T but it's gonna be another font because it indeed does look like a squiggly

laser removal is warm but not really sore: it's also fairly cheap on small tats & works best on black ink so you have options. I had itats on my ankles & one of my wrist removed. Going to have the other wrist one removed too.

better then "fearless", like 90pc of what people get across their fingers