Well Cred Forums my gf cheated on me after i did something really nice for her and i

Well Cred Forums my gf cheated on me after i did something really nice for her and i.

>be me 25
>gf qt 3.14, 23
>me and her have been going out for 5 years and she just threw it all away
>live in shit tier apartment well we go to college/university
>she's going in for nursing
>i went to become a heavy duty mechanic
>after school i scored a nice job making 35 an hour working 8 hours sometimes 10 hours mon-fri
>gf has 1 year left of university
>she keeps telling me how she wants us to get a decent sized house because apartment is small shit place
>i get a loan for 20 grand down payment on a house from my grandpa
>i decided i'm going to buy a house and make it a surprise for her
>looking for a house by myself for a month because want this to be surprise/graduation gift for us
>last month found a nice house 3 bedroom 2 car garage
>fuck yeah buy it
>have to do all this shit paper work then last week boom got it
>coming home early from work because had to leave early to finalize shit
>i enter our apartment and hear moaning
>pron?
>nope it's my gf fucking one of her classmates on our bed
>flip shit yell at her tell the guy to leave now or i'll kick his head in
>fight all night etc tell her i bought a house for us
>she cries more saying sorry blah blah etc
>tell her fuck you stay in this shit apartment i'm going to live in MY HOUSE.

So here i am alone with 2 bottles of whiskey in a house i bought for me and my gf to build a future in and she had to throw it away because she's a whore.

I also talked to one of her friends and i guess my gf talked to her and admitted she's been fucking this guy behind my back for almost a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wife cheated not too long ago and we're working through it. Good luck in the future.

hi Cred Forums

Kill her, op

Sorry to hear that m8, just go out with some buddies or just say fuck it and throw a party in your new house to ignore it. Good luck mang

so you didnt know she was whoring around on you for that long.
good you caught her but you must be a fool

first post is cuck post

dont give her a second chance. she wants the house, and you will be fucked like she was fucked from her classmate who understands her and makes her laugh like you cant anymore. get a new one.

You're working through it? You wanna dump the bitch but can't because you fell for the marriage trap...cuck.

i think i'm going to focus more on my work and maybe get a pet instead that wont fuck me over and cheat on me

lol @ working through it

whatever, fag

shes probably slurping down hot jizz in between "therapy" sessions with you

>buying a house for your gf who is still in university
you fucked up. but at least you have a sweet house

Sorry dude but hey you better without her. Hey some fuck pussy enjoy your great life without her. Also some advice DONT GET MARRIED! This day and age it's not with it. Trust me.

Atta boy.

Get a ne gf dude, fuck it. This shit happens all the time. It's pretty hard fiding a good girl these days. Anyways get out there and first fuck couple of bitches to be yourself again. It will take some time but you'll be better. You got the house now and live the hell out of it. Make it your man cave and decorate the shit out of it. I wish you a good life OP and stop being a cuck

>qt 3.14

Fucking hell, you deserved to be cheated on.

post moar boobz pls

OP see the UpSide ?!!!! You just saved yourself a shit ton of money on child support, alimony, her racking up debt, etc.

Go out and get fucking wasted tonight, call in sick to work tomorrow, and this weekend go out with your bros and find yourself a 10/10 to fuck, get some sexy pics with 10/10 and send pic to Ex, PROFIT !

Can we get more nudes of her?

Also, I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

When my ex cheated on me I beat her ass half to death aswell as the dude she was sleeping with.

2.5 years in prison, but totally worth it.

You should leak her number and post more nudes dude

could your text be any less human

are you on PCP? whats going on?

edgy teenager alert

Jesus. Sorry to hear that user =

All i'm saying is my friend who is a gym nut just found out where the guy lives, i would not want to be him.

sorry to hear that, but better discovering before moving to the new house with her.
Is pic related ? Post her nudes !

I think I know her. What's her name?

You dodged a bullet. Now post her tits since her only worth is as a whore.

either bitter cuck or virgin identified

user be greatful. She helped you. Now your a single bachelor with a well paying job and a house. You have become so desirable to woman it's retarded. I know it hurts to lose a person, but that person wasn't worth keeping. Her betrayal is evidence enough

brainwashed sheep alert

kekd

And how was that worth it, exactly?
>no job
>court expenses
>record
>compensation for damages
>they still did it

You dun goofed mange

Fuck yeah, take it from me. Something similar happen to me. Long story short I've been single for 6 years, worked my ass off, got a new apartment by the beach and a dog. Bitch of the x later on msging me to "see how I was doing" gave her the run down
>new place by ocean
>new car
>great hobbies and making loads of money.

Needless to say she got upset and tried to piss me off for some reason (obviously she wasnt happy about my success) and I just laughed it off. Sweet sweet revenge when they see you succeed.

Also have smashed over 20 something sluts in the 6 years lol

Tfw same happened with gf. Bought a cat because fuck yeah loyal pet. Now the cat basically lives next door because they spoil him with all this wet food. Fuck. Even the cat left me.

Well, it sucks, but she did you a favor by being careless, would you rather have not known and been a cuck your whole life?

Now you got yourself some sweet digs, time to move forward. Also, pic related.

feel so sorry for you user
hope shit gets better for you
fuck that bitch, move on my man, life has better shit in storage for you, all you gotta do is move on
don't get revenge user, it will fuck up your life
be the mature one

Dude, you got a solid job, a nice place.
Chicks will not be an issue for you in the future.
Move on, man, enjoy your now simplified life.
Do not continue to bother with cumdumpster.

Dude no problems OP. Look at like this, you got a good job a house and presumably your own car at 25, as long as you aren't walkin around like a shy ass Jabba the hut you can sleep with any girl. Enjoy yourself.

You're lucky it happened before she moved in or you got married, user. You dodged a bullet.

youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Dam man that's harsh. My GF just recently left me for some ass hole she dated for only a week. Dude told her to kill herself at one point and she threw away all our plans and shit for him. Shits been rough on me but fuck can't believe how it would have been if she cheated on me. Shit is rough OP I'm here in pain town with you.

hahahahahahaha good shit man

Fuckin sucks man but at least you didnt co sign that cunt on the mortgage

>Went to uni after serving my time
>Got a degree
>Working full time.
>Did not have to pay court expenses because I admitted to doing the crime.
>Record is almost impossible to look into after 5 years
>Had to pay 50k NOK in compansation (6.5k USD)
>The feeling of beating the shit out of someone who deserves it is unmatched

i got a old 99 gmc but i'm going to buy a project car now because i wont have some cunt getting pissy that i spend more time on the car then her

Get a German sherphard.
Bitches love dogs.

Learn from the experience, and under no circumstance should you take her back. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

My first marriage ended because she cheated on me. Was with her for 6 years total, but she cheated and that was it. Never try to reconcile with someone who has cheated on you. It won't work. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Just ended a relationship of 4-5 years because she wanted to go to college several states away and couldn't be reasoned with. That doesn't work either.

not OP

but love does things to the mind, blinds you and ect.

cant blame him when hes going to college and working a lot.

HUR DUR

So are you gonna dump us her nudes or what op?

Dump us her nudes man

OP, buy the house and dump the bitch

don't forgive her

this.

>being this new

First they cucked you, then they took 2-5 years of your life and your money.
Nah. You goofed m8

Congrats OP, you've left a dirty shit-eating slut in the dust while you now have something to brag about.
Be angry all you want at the bitch, but at the end of the day, laugh, laugh the night away knowing you're living in your own house, and she's stuck being a filthy hoe paying rent on a garbage apartment.

The pain will go away, but God damn be proud of what you've done for yourself.

How are you making $35 an hour and live in a shit tier apartment? And working overtime? Smell test failed.

THIS. Think of it as a new beginning. Start new and leave that fucken whore in the dust where she belongs. Also, post her nudes,

Dont forgive. She is cheating on you for almost a year? Thats not just an "accident"! You should try to fuck her friend you told you how long she was fucking around instead (as long as friend is a femanon).

Pic related?

But the house was for her. He is now trapped in a nightmare, where he pays morgage on a house which represents his shattered dreams and reminds him of betrayal erryday

Wise words

Join the fucking club, my gf just cheated and left me for the nigger. He's my coworker too so he gets to rub it in my face :^)

Fuuuuuuuck user. That sucks dick. Like all the dick. Well, at least u didnt get a dog and kids and make a home with her.

At least u got a place.

U got enough of a oaycheck u wont go hungry reguardless of debts.

Now you are free to poke all the pussy u can. Making money like that means u can get a bar skank 1 time a week.

Keep the drinking to a minimum and find a guitar or something the make bitches want u. Itll help your confidence.

Life is shit op, but u can gokd olate a turd.

Good luck buddy.

Prison isn't that bad. Especially in Norway.
Flat screen TV in the cell, private shower and toilet, getting mediocre food, Locked out of the cell the mayority of the day and allot of time to focus on school. I lived better in prison than I did when I got out and started studying.
But yeah, it's two and a half years I'm never getting back.

so is pic related?
i mean 5 years, you must have some great nudes

Fucking around for 1 yr is not forgivable bro. She will do it again and again. That's not a fuck buddy she has more going. Don't fall for her shit

Question. How does it make you feel knowing that man cummed inside your gf while you were together? It happened to me too friend, It makes me feel like taking a bat to everything. i'm curious how others deal with this sort of thing.

Whiskey makes everything better OP.

Get a dog. Some high maintence fucker that takes a lot of work to keep u busy. Like a blue heeler. My doggo is an absolute cock but him and my lab are my best friends. I just hope they outlive me...

Don't make this man tell you what its like to be cucked.
Quit being a jackass.

>Using qt 3.14
>No one calls him out

The amount of underage in this thread is disturbing.

Mods.

Damn OP.. but if she is doing that shit whole year behind your back man, i know its hard to lose someone but fuck that bitch, she didi u favor, now u at least have a chance to find decent woman for you, with new house, well payed job, bright future, enjoy life OP, consider her as just another cum dumpster.

If it's a nice house, who gives a shit?

OP will get over her eventually and he'll have a great job and a nice house. All the bitches will want his dick.

Retard he was already called out on it.

Rub your fist in his greasy monkey face

(Referring to the second guy)
You're fucking stupid.

Married user checking in.

I second this.

Not sexed my wife in months.

Not doing it ever again.

Leaving her when i get the sac.

... i think she knows something is up. Been together like 15 years so we know each other well.

No idea how im going to man uo and end it looking at her cry, but i finally dont want to kill myself every day and honestley we cant make each other happy so im giving it up.

Marrige is a meme

LOST. right on buddy. Keep them dick beaters warmed up. Mutherfuckers need to see what alpha looks like sometimes.

How bad does prison suck?

Is it constant shanks and unwanted sex like on tv?

If it happened to you too you wouldn't be such an asshat about it

You're a cuckold, embrace it.

>loyal pet
>a cat
>not a dog

Since when was qt 3.14 a bad thing to say on Cred Forums?

I thought it was pretty much a norm here

That's the same fag, fag

It did happen to me, I'm a little drunk and i can't stop imagining the dude cumming in my ex over and over. I just see flashes of red, and then i drink.

Time to get tested

Wierzę w Boga Enki wszechmogącego, Stworzyciela Nieba i Ziemi, w Rasę Draco, Synów Jego jedynych, Panów naszych, którzy się poczęli z Nadjaźni i przybyli na Ziemię zbawić ludzkość. Wstąpili na Oriona, siedzą po prawicy Ojca Wszechmogącego. Stamtąd przyjdą sądzić żywych i umarłych. Wierzę w Ducha Enkiego, święty Kościół Draco, ducha obcowanie, oświecenie, ciała porzucenie, żywot wieczny i astralny. Amen.

That's because the Norwegians actually try to reform their prisoners and educate them so they don't recidivate, thereby making society better and stronger as a whole.

Contrasted to places like the U.S. where you get taught how to make a shank out of your toothbrush and basically won't survive unless you join a gang of some sort. Cause you're being "punished". Which clearly makes you a better person and ready to be a productive citizen upon your release.

Go on a rampage, user. Send them to the pearly cum covered gates of Hell.

You lucked out bro, keep your chin up at least you're out of the shithole apartment and don't have to keep paying for all of your whore ex's shit

Find another girl in a year or so. But don't EVER let that girl near you again, she's already fucked your shit up and you're not even married. Imagine if you were married? She'd be taking half of your house right now. The good half. Dogs are good OP, always happy to see you no matter what mood you're in and loyal to the death.

As a hd mechanic it should go without saying u nad a car with hydraulics.

U can buy crown vics off cl for a grand all day long. Little 4.6v8. Fucking 250hp and plenty of comfy room. Cant beat it.

Ive rescently taken to thrashing the fuck out of mine as they are so cheap i dont mind a rod going through the hood. Ex cop cars with the chio are even better. Dual stainless exhaust with no cats factory.

Bonus points for spotlight.

i did and i still do

summer... summer...

spierdalaj do sosnowca.

Wow user. You should beat him with a pipe... fuck is that shit.....

Dude you got a house, 2 bottles of whiskey and a kickass job. Fuck her. (Not literally). Let her be a whore. She's going to be 34, single with kids living off some other dudes child support. Better find that out now than later.

>working through it
Fuckin dumbass faggot
You'll be fine OP
Don't be stupid about your women
Don't you dare let her back in your life

what do you mean he gets to rub it in your face? are you in 3rd fucking grade or something?

I feel you man . Similar thing happened to me . It gets better own your own place. Just what ever you do , don't mention to the bitches you take home that it's your place . Got myself into a legal battle with with some filthy aitistic butch that tried to take my house off me. Good luck user

it is, that guy's tarded

I'll second this. I feel like shit for not hanging with my mutts more. Building them a giant pen at work with like 20 16 foot long cow panels. And they can run out here when im not busy. They should be pretty happy.

Aside from everyone instantly calling you a cuck, I gotta say good on you for trying to work through it. I don't think I could. Good Luck.

Wait doesn't Cred Forums tell guys constantly to cheat on their gfs? I smell hypocrisy here, clearly people here have some sort of double standards...

>>tell her fuck you stay in this shit apartment i'm going to live in MY HOUSE.

holy fuck you're awesome. once a cheater always a cheater. fuck that slut and if she feels bad then too bad for her.

it sucks but time will heal all. soon you'll be glad you found out when you did instead of later after she's moved her shit into your new house.

I was in a relationship with a bitch in high school that used me to try and make her ex, some 20yo, jealous. Not even a month later she started seeing him again, and the dude told me she got pissed because he wouldn't eat her out. Referencing what someone else said, she was just a cum dumpster. You should have lost all respect for her and and any amount of trust. She needs options, watch. He isn't technically the better man. Now that you're gone, she will pretend she didn't realize what she had until she lost it, notwithstanding she is still fucking him. But you could get her to cheat on him and just ditch her for the whore she is after that like I did.

>I gotta say good on you for trying to work through it

fuck you and fuck this fake sentiment. the guy's a pussy and that's all there is to it. too scared of what life will be like without HER there, so he remains a cuck. and he deserves to be called on it.

fucking faggot loser cuck bitch

You're not the only one in a similar situation but you're right, no second chances.

Also, do therapy man. Not drugs, but talk allll this shit out with a professional. My biggest regret is the depression that has haunted me. It's sneaky and it'll fester as anger.

Sorry to hear this ol chap, best of luck.

Green text version
>Flat screen TV in my cell
>Private shower and toilet
>Locked out of the my cell the mayority of the time
>Allot of time to focus on school, teachers to the ready 5 days a week.
>Getting payed a small amount for serving time
>Mediocre meals, but you could buy food from the store once a week, so everyone bought shit for dinner, and we made dinner every day, and shared with the guards.
>No prison walls, the prison was located on an island.
>There was a stable with horses
>We often went fishing aswell
>Hiking path, where we could walk around the island and enjoy the outdoors
>There were a few fights buy nothing serious.
>Inmates were normal people

Thats the basics.
I served in the best prison in the world, most likely.

>Pic related, the prison

And it works like a charm.

Well i did go on a rampage and i lost my job. Solid advice though.

...he yelled from behind his keyboard mom's basement.

Some advices OP.

1.- Avoid all contact with her. Change your phone number. Block her from all social media.
2.- If you haven't got your shit from the appartmente go get it and if she tries to talk to you ignore her, don't share a single word with her, she doesn't deserve your attention.
3.- Go out and fuck a lot of bitches.
4.- Don't drink, you have to keep your head clear, so you don't make any mistakes.
5.- Take antihistaminics, a heart broken is like a flu and it'll help with the withdrawal effects.
6.- Work out, excercise helps to get over depression faster, also it will have an impact on your body and you will atrack women.
7.- Find a woman that deserves what you got to offer.

I hope you get over this shit soon, i really do, i'm trying to build a future for me and my girl and if anything like this happened to me i would be devastated, and i would like the advise of a friend, so i wish you the best good man.

Story?

This has to be the most pathetic post today

how does calling someone a cuck who stays with a bitch that cheated in any way imply a basement dweller?

A: It doesn't. You're just modeling behavior you've seen on here before, like a good little unthinking robot. Fuck off.

you didn't deserve that op, and she doesn't deserve you. I'm sorry to hear

Good riddance. Enjoy your sizable pay checks and new house. Fuck many hot women in your brand new bed.

Yeah, depression is a cock bigger than the empire state building. My shrink was a good but at least he didnt give me meds. Was pissed at first but if i can kick the booze litterally everything in my life is improving.

Its a hard fucking road up a mountainside, but there is truth in that one foot in front of the other shit.

I just plugged along trying to not kill myself until i was better.

We can all beat this sickness.

I got faith in u user.

Free advise i got from all like 10 of my trips to see the shrink
>get a hobby
>eat right and eat 3 times a day
>mentally seek peace or reflect on positive times going to bed
>try and sleep normal
>keep weed and booze to a minimum and dont do other.

I found that seeking positive shit on fb and online and positive friends while trying to ignore negative people helps a lot.

Im on a diet and lifting and ive never felt better in my life.

I cant walk but i suggest it.

GOOGLUCK /B

theyre gonna have sex behind your back too

>Cred Forums is a single person

>get a hobby
>eat right and eat 3 times a day
>mentally seek peace or reflect on positive times going to bed
>try and sleep normal
>keep weed and booze to a minimum and dont do other.

>needing someone else to tell you these things while simultaneously calling yourself an "adult"

Holy fuck your prison life sounds better than my wagecuckery.

U said jump a plane to nrway and rob a bank right?

Fucking hell user.

LOL. Stay NEET fam.

If I was in your place OP I would want to die so hard

nice meme bro you got any originals or just more crap you've saved from the internets.

yeah thought so. keep telling yourself you're witty reposting shit.

U lucked out OP. Now you have a nice house that whore can't corrupt all to yourself AND it all went south before you had kids and shit. Sounds good to me OP, but I'd be selling that house

Well, i mean. I have had an alchahol problem in some form or another for half of my life. I get paid pretty good and live cheap. And out of my 2 best friends one killed himself and the other got a concussion a few days latter and went full potatoe for a few months.

Being an adult was the last thing i could do. Not drinking myself to death was almost the hardest thing.

Some of us are fucking stupid and need told how to adult.

But i did listen at least.

Im better for it.

Damn OP that's shitty. At least you found out before you're married. And uh you now Own a house and are making 35/hr when the economy is shit. Guarantee you can find someone better or just play the field a while. Don't settle and don't try to work that shit out. If you keep her aroundshe will keep doing it. You'll be fine user, not your fault she's a shit person. Do what you have to do to get that cheater out of your system, and enjoy being successful.

fair enough, it takes a bigger man than me to admit you need and actively seek that kind of help

Never said it was a single person retard. Go back to bed.

As I said earlier, I lived better in prison than I did when I went to uni.

People actually rent a lighthouse on the island to have seminars and conferences and shit like that. While inmates are roaming around. Imagine that in the US.

With this said, this prison is a privilege, if you fuck up, like people fighting or people getting caught in drug tests, you will be relocated to another facility.

You won't see this, but haha!! Serves you right for setting such low goals in life

The fuck are you trying to say?

Allot of people browse Cred Forums nig

Especially if you own property, you should have no problem landing a much better woman.

>Especially if you own property, you should have no problem landing a much bigger golddigger.

ftfy

yeah lol, this is fucking hilarious

You got a house instead of a whore
A place where you can lay your head and sleep for a while and not some WHOOOREEEE

WHORES CANT DO WHAT HOUSES DO

This right here niggers! Please take note.

Welp I know what to do when my gf cheats on me
Getting your shit together and going to uni after beating the fuck out of two cunts. I bet you got swollen after you were out

Respect dude

Du er samfunnets kloakk.

Best thing you can do: think of the house now as your new life house. Fuck that bitch, she doesnt get to ruin this house for you too

Fucking faggot nufag

Here she is...

Lost

Jeg tør nesten vedde på at jeg gjør mer for samfunnet enn deg.

Fuckin bitches man, well fuck it dude you got yourself a bomb job with a bomb house and she's got jack fuckin shit, you are the winner here bud.

Ya some fucked up shit had to happen but this just opens up limitless opportunity for you man

Hell ya dude do this, the best way I've ever gotten over a cheating lying wore is always to go out with the Bros and party our asses off