Can anyone give tips on how to take creepshots?

Can anyone give tips on how to take creepshots?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/iPhone-COVR-Photo-Lens-Case/dp/B00U05FLNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Some oc for you guys, and i just hold my phone by my side and hold the picture button

Nice quads

I don't really have any good tips. I just use SCOS and have Facebook or something up on screen. I only use it to creep on my sister in law. Managed to get a few mediocre upskirts so far, but nothing great. Still working on technique.

Some more oc

Don't get caught

/thread

I usually just use secret video recorder. The picture quality when I use video is almost the same as focused pictures.

Also you can hide your intentions by having your phone in your pocket but slightly sticking out

Protip: buy this on amazon for epic creepshots

amazon.com/iPhone-COVR-Photo-Lens-Case/dp/B00U05FLNG

Don't get caught.

You got to learn to quickly take your phone out and switch to camera without looking suspicious. Pretend you just got a text message and you're only responding to the text. Afterwards, keep your phone in your hand and by your side then snap away. Keep in mind to mute your phone and lower your phone's brightness before taking a shot.

This and probably install the stealth cam app

(You)
Bond, James Bond.

Get out of my mind

Camera peeping out of dumped pants in ur bathroom. Did use that some time ago - its really ur best option guys

>Be me
>At work
>Waiting at the elevator with two co-workers, one guy and one girl
>Girl is pretty decent looking milf, not insanely hot but pretty decent
>For whatever fucking reason I decide to try and take a creepshot of her ass
>Open camera app on my phone
>Take pic
>Stupid me forgot to turn the fucking flash off
>I have a mini heart attack
>Try to play it off like I turned on my flashlight or something
>Luckily she and the other guy didnt notice. If they did then they just pretended they didnt and never said anything at all about it
It hurts me inside a little to type this

1.Get a phone with a really good quality camera.
2.Turn off all camera audio to stop targets from being audibly alerted to a creeper. (eg. shutter sound)
3.Hold the button to take a sequence of shots and move it around naturally so as not to look like you're doing a creep shot.
4.Plenty of storage since you'll be taking more shots than normal in 3)
5.Install pokemon and have it running so that you have an excuse to be in all sorts of places if anybody questions you.

And 6. If your camera has a 'sports photography' mode use that.

Solution has been posted you dumbasses. Derp.

/thread

Prolific creepshotters, how do you feel about having such a talent? Do you have a routine for it, like going out at certain times and days?

i hate fucking pokemon go, but i have to give you a point

you should kys