Ok let me explain. Idk wtf it is but whatever

Ok let me explain. Idk wtf it is but whatever.

Please ask me any questions so i can give you insight because i'm kinda scared, i'll answer honestly. Now i started my job about 2 months ago. My supervisor is 2 years younger then me and i don't know how she can actually be flirtatious / attractive to me since she makes double what i make and i'm just a low level worker.

My supervisor seems to like me but at the same time i don't know, she makes so much more then me and she said she had a boyfriend, although she told me she had a boyfriend in a quick flybyish lower tone.

Some shit she does is she always, always smiles when talking to me and she always faces me, i notice she also copies things i do, for example i point my fingers amusingly and she also started pointing her fingers like me. I told her i liked her hair once and a week leader she came in my work area giving me a direction with a big smile while doing her hair, i stress she seemed to be doing her hair not teasing it.

Another thing that i'm not sure of is she seems to act more energetic around me. I don't know if i'm just seeing it tho. Like she seems to be more happy and talkative when she's working around me but i don't know if its just me. Just last week she was playfully tapping a window right next to this fat guy saying hi to him and he was dumbly saying hi to her. Another time i was walking next to the same fat guy and he nervously said "hi" to her and she made a "hi!" like a high school cheerleader and i THINK it was because she saw me next to him since again the guy was nervous and unattractive, no offense to him since he's a nice guy. one more thing, when me and her were talking and one of the other supervisors interrupted her and she looked annoyed by him.

help plz

You in dat gay best friend zone homes.

She wants ur dick. Ask her out to a movie or something

She definitely likes you, but to make a move may be dangerous, certainly to your job.
The body language seems to be there.
Tough call dude

So admit that you're talking about a dude now.

faggot she LOVES you

If you can notice it, then she's certainly doing it on purpose. Reciprocate, and if she reacts well to it, congrats on your new gf. Don't know about work/legal issues, though.

If the bitch cannot clearly tell you that she wants something from you, ignore her. Don't start playing retarded female games.

see nothing big going on here, you're probably just friendly enough that she thinks you're approachable

she's got a boyfriend, user
don't fall into that trap

now she stared at me for 7 entire seconds once, is that friend zones shit? I really don't know. Also i asked her what she was doing with her life and she got all nervous and started nervously squeezing her lips and licking her tongue a lot but not licking her lower lip, licking like a snake kinda.

Again i don't know, i'm kinda alpha at my work because i'm trying to fix my life and i don't give a fuck about anything. I'm not sure if she likes me or not or if she's fucking with me by being a tease. Thoughts plz,

>alpha
>posting on Cred Forums

Stop lying.

shut the fuck up and help me out.

I already have, retard.

If you are too dumb to read you should kys.

what part of "she's got a boyfriend" did you not get

stop right there
don't answer that

she's in a relationship
sticking your dick into places where it shouldn't be will make things worse
if you're that willing to stick around make sure you'll be there for the rebound

until then... well... have fun dying inside

I'm not interested in her, i think she's kinda attractive but i can do better. But i wasn't sure if she was into me or not. I was hoping not.

Holy shit tho that's fucked up that she's a fucking supervisor that makes double what i make and has a boyfriend yet she's really attracted to me. That's such a bitch thing to do that

Nice dubs

>she stared at me for 7 entire seconds once
cleared for landing, you may now make the final approach

wait, if you're not interested in her, then what's the fucking point?
4 situations, you are interested she's not, you are not & she is, neither of you are or you both are. In 1, 2 and 3 it's a no go right there. In 4 then try asking to do things with her after work.

>wait, if you're not interested in her, then what's the fucking point?
my thoughts exactly

moving on from
you've given yourself away right from your OP
what do you have to be scared of if you yourself said you're not interested
is that not paradoxical or contradictory to you in any way?

you know you could end this by just asking her yourself
save yourself the trouble

She want's your cock OP. Make your move now.

>what do you have to be scared of if you yourself said you're not interested
She's kinda his boss.

then I guess he doesn't truly not give a fuck about anything

OP if it helps any you might just get higher up in your career with that kind of connection