Can we get another cuckolding thread going?

Can we get another cuckolding thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/3SEuC
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, interesting. Just got nothing to donate :'(
The ones that are from cheating girlfriends are the best though

can you explain the other way it works? Because I still dont get it.
My GF wants to see me fuck her best friend. And im saying no because i know that shit is going to make things different after its done. Im going to say or act the wrong way and shes going to get pissed and cause drama.
Her view on it is she want to see what it would look like from another angle on how i fuck someone

log off Cred Forums
and DO

id love to watch my wife get fucked like this only by a white guy no blacks sorry they r gross

>log off

After you do it she will ask if she can fuck one of your friends. If you say no, she'll get mad because "you fucked one of my friends too"

lol do it you retard. Who cares if it ends your relationship?

Post her pic

Couple it with this. Aww yeah my nigga.

i second it

come on where are the pics

Watching from outside

i like the waifus that aren't cheating. it's nice when the husband can take part.

And his cum in her after he left

your wife got a nice ass ,show us more of her

This is my GF, I would love to see other guys rape her ! we do a lot of exhib on snap ( french-lover ) if you know

remember how in the 60s people had mirrors in bedroom, like on the walls and on the roof?

it was so that they could watch themselves fucking a chick. think about that. instead of simply being happy fucking, they watch to see it from a third-person view.

so cuckolding isn't something that's odd or beta. it's something we do all the time without realizing. cuckolds simply understand this.

and no, as the cuck, i don't get to fuck a chick on the side, nor do i want to. i want to watch.

>pic related
>wifey with bull (i took the picture)

Check her out
m.imgur.com/gallery/3SEuC

looking good , does she knows you share her onlin ?

Tied her up in a park once

Deffo this..

She doesn't. Here was all the cum in her when I came back

i was the one who fucked a manlet's wife, it feels kinda weird fuck a chick while some freak ass guy is masturbating and taking photos.
dont have any pic, girl got pregnant and they stopped that thing

did you fuck her afterwards ?

Yes. Eat her before I fuck her

i fucked another guy's wife. he wanted to watch but i was uncomfortable with it. he left me and his wife in his house as i fucked her silly. the only thing i had to promise him i'd do is send him pictures throughout the night, which i did.

show me more of her mate , ever had her bang banged ?

Then say no, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If she gets pissed about you having boundaries then she's not a good gf anyway.

as a fellow cuck I agree somewhat. I mean, i see myself as beta a bit more than the bulls my wife fucks, but i am not that sexual and its amazing to see her so happy.

i did that once without his consent and he got really mad, he said that the girl cheated on him lmao

just find a mature couple, i watch but i just sit, and most bulls ignore me, so be more alpha and ignore the fuck. youre fucking his woman.

After reading this post I can confirm I've seen this happen to friends.

How about some cucking r34?

lol

what happened next?

Have you seen the zelda/link videos?

>and no, as the cuck, i don't get to fuck a chick on the side, nor do i want to. i want to watch.
>I am the supreme gentleman, and only by sitting by and watching the love of my life get ploughed ballsdeep by a nigger can I go to bed at night with an enduring sense of deep satisfaction
>I am enlightened

Id love to see a train run on my wife and either have her left full of cum or covered in cum.

No gang bang, she really fantasizes about 5-6 black cocks and she's tied up

its always amazing to see your wifes pussy ooze with cum

I unlocked the spreader bar, she straddled my face and I jerked off and came on my stomach

I bet! Id love to see her pussy (pic related) just wet and covered and full of cum.

my wifes last session she had two bulls who she told to fill her up, the best is when shes bent over and you see thick cum drip slowly out as the pussy lips pulse,

looks like my ex dorothy, love that name hah

Shes spanish

Her creampie

mine was italian, have you brought up your desire yet?

And who filled her and me eating it

Gf and I just recently hit up Craigslist. Two guys came over and fucked her good.

my wife doesnt let me clean her up after, how does it taste?

would love to see mine do it

bull here, she got nice milf titties?

I second this!

i love when they do that. a knew a chick who's hubby would eat her out after i finished inside of her and she would cum once or twice more as he was cleaning her up.

It depends. salty, metallic, bitter. But I'm in my cage and horny so it tastes great

her tits

friends and i turned my wife into a sex slave slutwife. glorious

A simple no would have sufficed.

my wife usually just puts her panties back on full of cum and i take her to a nice dinner. Weve talked of caging me, how lkong have you been?

I will drop her name u have an email ?

you prefer her backside?

1 year and ongoing

Id love for someone to tell her anonymously so i can see how she reacts

and she loves the attention

isd that a good filipina bitch?

tell her what?

any blowjob pictures?

That i want her to start hotwifing

/thread

I'm only caged when she's getting filled

hah i bet thats crazy i get so diamonds while its happening.

KattyBaty on kik

haha! wow! that pussy ain't gon be no good to anyone under 8 inches!

Yeah I'm dripping so much precum it looks like I'm peering sometimes
She came home from work like this

omg she would be an incredible fuck

She will tell me how she can't feel me, and honestly, I can't feel her either

i dont even get to fuck my wife anymore.

thats how i end up and still cuming during dinner

Either that or she's already done it and want this as a sort of insurance policy

She is

Any butthole pics?

vietnamese/filo

nest thing is she never says no

blowjob and ballsacks

Ive heard they are very good at obeying and being loyal.

yep and they care about pleasing u, she prefers close friends. less drama and shes a little nympho

anybody want to fuck her?

Any cucks in 702 here willing to give me a pass at their wives?

I would love to fuck her brains out

im down

if you got snapchat add me, mattvar90

want more?

Anyone want a turn with her?

yeah

add me if you want, i do

Interested in a 22 year old bull? Im about 20 Centimetres and last for hours on end.

How would you fuck/use her?

id make her suck my dick until im diamonds and fuck her pussy til its filled with my cum,smack her ass and turn her around to fuck her tight ass too

just wondering if anyone would like to participate in kind a cybersex with my wife

pic semi-related

amazing wife and pictures! you interested in showering her off more over email?

i certainly will. she have a kik or snapchat?

im down, skype or what?

no, unfortunately

heard about join.me?

no but do go on

hit me up with your kik/skype! I have an 8 inch white cock

Anyone want?

it's a kind of a software which allows one to share his desktop while others watching. Only thing you need is a web browser

Here you go!

Sure. What kind of setup are you imagining?

I could tell her what to do for me while you watched.

usually it's used to make a business call. like a teamviewer. It has also a chat

sounds interesting. i'm for it.

This is probably the best cuck video ever. He has second thoughts and she doesn't give a shit, that BBC turned her into a mindless animal.

lets get it going. is she around and ready to obey?

yes please (; 8 inches here

write me at [email protected] for instructions. I don't want a crowd during the showcase

Is anyone allowed to message her?

Here's her pussy filled with cum

yes I do

messaged you just now :)

is your mail first letter is t, m or j?

Yes, she is prety nice the more the merrier get at her.

Got any more, she's nice

bump

more?

got sauce?

Bump

came here to ask this

Is it still cuckolding if you want to watch you mom get fucked by a black guy?

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

im down. how do we get this ball rolling

messaging her trying to convince her to cuck user!

As someone who was also offered the same deal, TAKE IT!!. Shes getting ready to leave you, wants to see a few things before she leaves your ass.

You'll be kicking yourself for the next 4 years jerking off to the experience that never was.

I don't have it but you can definitely find it online. The eFukt link someone else posted gives you a good idea of how it goes.

lmfao right