Any one else have their fingers crossed that the phones that were stolen from Kim have tons of new material on them...

Any one else have their fingers crossed that the phones that were stolen from Kim have tons of new material on them that will be leaked?

Other urls found in this thread:

walgreens.com/store/c/home-access-hiv---1-test-system/ID=prod6144851-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Personal_Care&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6128341&sst=bc5306ce-39a2-401c-92d1-6c07f0737f31
walmart.com/ip/27830677?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227019321661&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40753395512&wl4=pla-78606469112&wl5=9026807&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=27830677&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

me three hopefully pics of her getting railed by that giant white body guard

It's already been leaked in a private invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?

I am truly shocked they didn't rape her.

I mean, you have Kim K tied up on the bathroom floor at gunpoint. You're already committing a massive crime. Just... I don't know.

Why wouldn't you?

do it

yee

prove it.

Could have left bodily evidence behind. But yeah that would have been great

ofc not, why we want that?

>implying

Would have made the whole thing way to risky, they were in an out and made millions of pounds. They can now fuck girls just as hot as Kim for the rest of their lives.

dump now user

omg please

>I don't know if there's any interest

Alright. Quads and I'll post them including the 3 videos where they raped her.

rollz

let's go for a quads.

OP is indeed a fag

alright, go fuck yourself

>sees it's at 7816 right now
>asks for quads

lets do it

lie...

She already said she wasnt raped, if she was she would have said it for the attenton soooo

>bait

Faggot kill yourself.

quads?

fake

here's your attention

quaddddd

>inb4 user doesn't deliver

Hopefully they raped her but she just isn't telling us

haha fake and gay

It's already been leaked in a private invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?

shit tier bait go fuck your self, fuck my quads if I get them you loathing piece of dog shit. gas your self.

If you're gonna lie, lie LOW.

Faggot

It's already been leaked in a private reddit invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?

>It's already been leaked in a private reddit invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?
It's already been leaked in a private reddit invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?

Huh?

here goes nuffin

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Pathetic

bat ... rolling nontheless

what an absolute roody poo u are m8

Quads

Might as well

this nigga is trollin!

yes, but only to embarrass her. i couldn't care less about seeing more pics of that fat ugly whore.

Fuq m8 just show one so we know u aint just bluffin

t's already been leaked in a private reddit invite-only forum. I can upload the pictures here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste bandwidth. Anyone interested?

lol

It she wasn't raped what's the point

Interested

Maybe they didn't want the sloppy seconds of a literal busload of niggers.
Unless they themselves were niggers. Then I can't explain it.

Everybody ROLL

everyone roll at once, in 30 seconds from....NOW

It's already been leaked out of my gaping ass hole. I can upload the underwear here but I don't know if there's any interest. Don't wanna waste skidmarks. Anyone interested?

Rolling

>people falling for this shit

You guys are just pretending to be retarded...right?

8888 is close.

Falling for the bait fam

With god on our side anything can happen

Here is your quads moron

Because Kanye didn't want her to get hurt. The deal was that they would collect and keep the jewelry and he could collect the insurance money. Nobody was supposed to get hurt.

>With god on our side anything can happen

This is it

Because she's a filthy nigger-loving whore that no white man in their right mind would touch

It is so nasty but I have to admit I would still fuck her. She's got one of the best looking pussies I have ever seen. At least she did

fag

isn't that nigger worth more than 20 times what was stolen?
plus she's gotta be rich as fuck too.
that insurance settlement would be peanuts to them.

Fuck off Cred Forums

gross kiddo, you fucking little bitch nigga, you really want to stick your wittle baby dick in her aids infested petri dish of a cunt filled with kayne pathetic excuse of low t aids jizz

>implying they didnt set up the hit for the insurance check.... perfect crime so they think. Also need the media publicity

Alight, I'm in a good mood today so I'll share the leaked rape video of Kim Kardashian. It's from the said private forum.

Enjoy!

Unless you'really a filthy nigger yourself, than she would probably love it if she were gang raped while Kanye watched

rick roll im guessing, dont touch it goys

Fake

awww baby nog cant handle some bantz??

i touched it. does I has aids now?

Are both of you fucking autistic? Kanye is in debt by millions of dollars. Read the news much? He is cash poor and I don't know what assets she has, but they would not come close to covering his debt. Remember, she famous for being a whore with a big ass. The jewelry would have been insured for its value, a reported 10 mil.

I haz big penis ty tho m80 :^) XDDDDD

~le pengu1n of d00m~

did you see a black guy in the vidya? Go get tested

walgreens.com/store/c/home-access-hiv---1-test-system/ID=prod6144851-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Personal_Care&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6128341&sst=bc5306ce-39a2-401c-92d1-6c07f0737f31

walmart.com/ip/27830677?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227019321661&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40753395512&wl4=pla-78606469112&wl5=9026807&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=27830677&wl13=&veh=sem

uhhhh guys second link, dns issues.... looks like the internet is being censored now they handed over DNS key to UN

You seem like an okay guy. Can I get a link or a brief synapses of what the fuck happened?

you fucking pathetic nigger, what did I just say here

No, I'm not autistic, I just don't keep up with the financial status of niggers that marry whores. The news I read and watch doesn't devote any time to him.
Maybe you need to stop getting your "news" from E entertainment TV.

you seem like an ok guy, dont go to the bathroom tomorrow

If you had this tied up at gunpoint who in their right mind wouldn't play with some boobies or squeeze some booty?

Kek fair enough

eat my ass