Okay, Cred Forums, i'm having some serious problems with my girlfriend

Okay, Cred Forums, i'm having some serious problems with my girlfriend.

When we first got together, she was kinda chubby, and she knew it, i never said anything because it made her look cute, and plus huge tits.
But over the last few years, she has become obsessed with the way she looks, ill go into detail more about how later.

It all stated when she got really sick and she couldn't hold anything on her stomach, everything she ate she ending up throwing up, all over the time of about a week.
After that i noticed she would sneak off after meals, i assume to make herself throw up what she ate, i asked her if she was feeling okay, she told me this.

"I don't know, i just feel better when i don't have anything on my stomach."

This is how it all started, after this she slowly stopped eating, only eating sweets every now and then, but not often, like every 4-5 days.
She started buying make-up, skin care products, ect.

She wont let me talk pictures of her, she hardly goes outside, she works from home so theirs not many reasons for her too anyways.
This is the closet think i could find to how she looks now, i can barely even have sex with her anymore, and that may only be adding to the problem.

I truly care about this girl Cred Forums, does anyone have any idea's on how to help her? I feel like i have tried everything.

TL;DR, Girlfriend used to be chubby, gets sick, stops eating, turns into a skeleton, boyfriend is worried and seeks help of faggots on Cred Forums

Bumping

A natural skeleton here and I feel bad for you user. Take her to a shrink and at least rattle the bones in the meantime. Also post progress pics!!!!

Does she smoke weed?

>rattle the bones

hehe

She needs to get help by a professional immediatly, eating disorders are the physically most harmful disorders and often lead to death.

Also, depending on her personality, trying to monitor her eating behaviour can either end kinda good or really, really really fucking bad

Give her laxatives.

you'll probably get better answers here then on Cred Forums

confront her directly about it, and tell her how much women with meat on them are more attractive and tell her you mandate her go to therapy because she will die. I wouldnt use any 'maybe's. I'd be forthright and honest. tell her that she is dying and if she goes on that way, she'll have less than a year to live. make her scared. make her face reality. if you dont flip the tables she wont change.

Tell her the truth tell her she looks sick. Tell her its not attractive. But in a nice way. I can see you really care about her. I know it probably worries you bro i hope things get better

same person (also wow dubs)

to continue, if she tries to break up or escape, call an ambulance and get her committed. dont leave her side, and be firm. there's no coaxing in this matter.

tell her the truth, she looks disgusting as skin and bones. and you will leave her if she doesnt eat.
GIRLS DONT LISTEN IF YOU BEAT ROUND THE BUSH

What the actual fuck is that thing. Burn its nest before it lays fucking eggs.

Probably this

checked

Kek

>gf is skeleton
>month of October

I see no problem

If i can find them, ill post, but we never took pictures often anyways, except on holidays.

She gets really upset when i even suggest taking a picture, saying shes "too ugly for that" or "You would be embarrassed to be seen with me"

She mentioned that even as a kid she never liked really liked taking them.

If she continues with not eating she'll die. Do you want to have a relationship with a dying girl? Yes, I know you care about her, but think about it, only think about it, don't directly act on it, but think about it. She is slowly killing herself and you are in a literally dying relation, do you want to continue that?

Now if you are man enough to say "No, I don't want that", you can confront her with that feeling. You can tell her you don't want her to die, but if she dies, you don't want to be in a relationship with her. Make very clear that she has to start eating.

listen to dubs man. also skelletons are spooky.

fucking lol

I was able to get a "Home based therapist" to come see her about 2 months ago, she talked to him, and he pretty much told me that he wants to start seeing her every week until she starts gaining weight again.

I agreed, and hes been seeing her, but i dont think its enough. I'm going to see if he can see her more often.

OH OH before you fix her, can you post a webm of playing the xylophone on her back?

Just man up and ditch her.

Put a ring on her finger. She'll gain weight.

The she probably needs to get to a closed hospital. Also, there are those high-kcal drinks for old people that can't move and cant eat anymore, a small glass of those provides about the kcal/kJ of one meal, I can't remember brand or exact amounts, but we had them as my grandfather went sick and the apothecary told us they are also useful for people with eating disorders.

psychotherapists are mostly feeling validation dispensers for the purpose of squeezing out money from people.

If you want to help her, tell her exactly how you feel and your concerns. Make her eat and ****leave the house each day for something.*****

About a year ago, i told her that she was losing way too much weight, i explained to her that she looked sexy the way she is and that i didn't want her to end up in rehab.

She completely broke down, saying that she loved me and that she would try.

She gained a about 10 pounds in a month, because it was hard for her to eat.

But it went down hill when her dad died, and she ending up not eating again.

there is a medical condition where the veins in the gut fail you should also get her checked for that as it blocks nutrient intake

Even if that's the case, she needs professional monitoring because she is probably on the way to end up dead and corpses aren't as sexy as they are depicted, they shit and piss all over themselves and all the blood flows down to whereever the ground is.

Also it took me month's to realize that that obamacare-discussion is not about modality of healthcare but about healthcare itself. Here it is mandatory. gg murrica

>706460394
is your girl's name tori?

Good idea user, she loves sushi, so i may try that and some kind of desert from this french bakery down the road. Wish me luck.

Her name is Sarah, who is Tori?

Anorexia is a mental disorder, so whatever she looks like she'll still see herself as "too fat". Quite a high percentage of serious anorexia cases die, so don't fuck around with this. She needs medical intervention and often it needs to be forced as these people simply do not understand their own conditions and will refuse to help themselves until their body organs fail and they die.

Good luck user

I say this now, but i'm almost afraid to leave, shes in the bath right now, and a few days ago she was so out of energy, i found her passed out in the shower.

May I ask... how long did she take to transition from chubby to underweight?

bumping for interest

a little under two years ago. it started around the early week of march last year

she's going to take too much of a mental toll on you. Go find another chub, theyre easier anyways

Late febuary if you count the time she first started feeling sick.

Ill be back in about 20 mins, i don't want to rekt my car

>On my stomach
You should be more worried about the fact you're dating an autistic girl OP

Depends really on type of personality she has if this were to work. If she doesnt like being told what to do or anything like that then this could push her away and make everything worse. But to dub mans point, professional help is the best and really the only way. Its just if its gonna be your idea she needs help, or her idea. Cuz people dont get better with anything if they dont want to.

I was a fuck buddy for a girl who had a massive eating disorder. It was a daddy issue thing mixed with a i'm a fat pig so nobody will fuck me thing. She would binge and purge then get so distraught about she would show up at my place crying that she was going to kill herself. We would talk for hours and she would and up eating something and keeping it down. The fucking was the daddy issues thing coming out. My daughter was her best friend so she would tease and tease me until I couldn't handle it anymore. She finally got into counseling and turned her life around with the eating, she still tracks me down when she wants to be thrown on floor and fucked like a toy though. Get a vasectomy and you to can be a hotties rape fantasy.

Stop dating a spoopy skeltl