discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Boxxy Meme is dead
dead
Dead
DEAD

The Boxxy Meme is DEAD.

Hi guys how's it going

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Pretty good.

You?

Pretty good, you?

I heard that boxxy is a tranny and has a 14 inch cock. I would like to see her 14 inch cock.

The Boxxy Meme is dead dead Dead DEAD The Boxxy Meme is dead dead Dead DEAD The Boxxy Meme is dead dead Dead DEAD
The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme The Boxxy Meme is dead Dead DEAD DEAD dead Dead DEAD DEAD dead Dead DEAD DEAD dead Dead DEAD DEAD dead Dead DEAD DEAD dead Dead DEAD DEAD

I'm good.

BOXXY FAN CLUB repost this

discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS

Actually you might not be aware of this but the rumor right now is that Boxxy has been undergoing transgender hormones for the past year. This is why she looks more "masculine."

>rumor
sauce?

There have been some e-mails going around. You're probably not on the need-to-know list.

show me an email then? i assume you're not on said list either.

Stop biting that weak ass bait

I don't have the e-mail on this computer. And yes, I am definitely on that list.

It's not bait, and it's very likely Boxxy is more of a man than a woman at this point. And it's very likely her decision was kept mostly secret because of stalkerfags like you.

Boxxy? Sup! Hi /b!

fag

What? Shut up. Sorry you're such a fucking unstable individual you were deliberately shut out of any chance of being in Boxxy's inner circle.
The decision has been made, and there's nothing going to undo 8 months of male hormone therapy.

Ah yeah

Why did Boxxy make the decision to go transgendered?

She started going out with this abusive lesbo bitch no one likes. They think Boxxy might have been taking male hormones without her knowledge. Most contact has been cut off since she's shacked up with this bitch. It would definitely explain the lack of appearances and her more masculine appearance.

>8 months of male hormone therapy
so can you explain why she's still going to beyonce concerts?

If that was even Boxxy, it was her gf's idea to have a night out.
From what little accounts we're getting, Boxxy doesn't even leave the trailer they're living in for any reason.

Doing good.

How do I know you're not just a lying faggot making shit up?

i don't doubt any of this, she a stupid bitch and it would help her acting career if she could make her voice go lower hence the testosterone therapy

Because fuck you, Boxxy stalkerfag. I am one of the inner circle who knows about this, and you just jizz all over pictures because Boxxy would never ever talk to you irl.

Samefag. I refuse to believe there are people this stupid.

She's actually very intelligent. She does all those recaps of Ponies episodes.

Of course you don't believe it. You're not part of it. You're here, shitposting from afar while real things are going on the world that understandably shut you out.

Boxxy is more man than woman now. Her bi-sexual bitch girlfriend saw to that, and none of her Inner Circle was able to do anything about it. Never mind you.

Night. This austim is too strong here

Agreed. I have to get up early anyway.

Night night dude see you tomorrow.

>autism
>in a boxxy thread

kek

>I refuse to believe there are people this stupid.
things are about to get all stupid up in this shit you have no idea

Knock yourself out, I'm going to the land of nod.

Boxxy

pic related

god that bitch is fucking ugly\

why

Her dad is black as well

Good night

I'd like to watch a nigger fuck Boxxy.

So would I. And these Boxxyfags need to see it too.

This. OP couldn't even get friendzoned by the bitch but she'd willingly take a bbc.

It's these faggots' worst nightmare.

I want to watch a nigger fucking Boxxy.

New Thread here