Feels thread/Giving advice: Ain't no rest for the wicked edition

Feels thread/Giving advice: Ain't no rest for the wicked edition.

Ain't got much advice but will dump some classics

fuck..,.

Makes me feel a little teary everytime

im such a fucking idiot

i cant forgive myself, every day i wake up and only want to kill myself even more

she says she doesnt know how she feels but she called me the love of her life 5 months ago

why the fuck am i even alive

>23
>Mostly got over my crippling depression
>Even started in school again
>Went well
>At least for a while
>Backlash
>Alcohol abuse
>Can't get my shit together
>Thoughts of suicide slowly making their way back
>Could use some support in getting over this shit
>Hopefully have the strength to go cold turkey with the drinking
>Next few days will tell

Cheer up, dude. Bitches ain't everything.

>im such a fucking idiot
>i cant forgive myself, every day i wake up and only want to kill myself even more
>she says she doesnt know how she feels but she called me the love of her life 5 months ago
>why the fuck am i even alive
Calm down user... It's a five months relationship... I survive a 1,2 years with cheating... You aren't alone

it wasnt a five month relationship, it was almost two years

i said five months ago because thats when i fucked everything up

she was my everything

Got out of a three and a half year relationship little over half a year ago. Sucks balls, but you just have to move on. There's always your next "everything", go chase her in stead.

Trust me from 30 years of experience, girls come and go, you'll find someone better user.

> (You)
>it wasnt a five month relationship, it was almost two years
>i said five months ago because thats when i fucked everything up
Oh, sry dude... I'm actually in a 2 years and 4 months relationship.
Don't give up... Hope is the key

smoke weed

Responded to the wrong person, whoops.

Used to do that. Or rather, used to smoke hash. Wasn't very good for me; paranoia and anxiety when I smoked. Considering smoking pot again, had a smoother high.

I did a feels thread yesterday but I feel maybe I should do a better version of my story. Or at least try to.

>Be in long term relationship, all seems good
>by year 4 girlfriend seems distant
>Had complications before then with health in terms of pain
>She moves state without telling me
>Basically at a loss on what to do
I don't know what to really do, guys. I posted yesterday that I may die in a fight, turns out I didn't but like, I don't know if I want to die or not, y'know?

>5 months ago

Bro she probably dosent even remember your name

we talk daily

Dude, if you're gonna die, you're gonna die. Might as well go out with a bang. Screw that chick, if she moves away without telling you she's not worth the little time you have left.

I tried to kill myself do many times, Since I was 15 years old, I always wanted to be a girl but...yo' know...I don't wanna look like a monster hahaha.... I wish I could be enough brave to killmyself, anyway. If at least I can't worry/bother my family... uh... Nobody has to know that.

I mean, if I'm gonna go out, I want it to be helping somebody. That said I can't stop thinking of her even if she's a dick.