Recently I got some dank bud and Ive noticed that when I smoke a fair amount I get blurry vision and trouble focusing...

Recently I got some dank bud and Ive noticed that when I smoke a fair amount I get blurry vision and trouble focusing on objects. Is this normal? One night I smoked so much weed that after taking a final hit of the joint. I felt like I got hit with a flashbang. Vision was like watching a 15 fps movie and the running water in my shower was deafened by a constant ear-piercing tone. Anyone have similar experiences?

.. fucking kidding

one of the main medical aspects of pot is that it reduces the pressure in your eyes, which causes blurry vision, the redness, and a mild pressure within your brain cavity. this happens to literally everyone who smokes pot, to which degree obviously changes, but its the only proven medical purpose weed has, and its the only known effect treatment for glaucoma that doesn't have side effects or drop blood pressure.

you faggot stoners at least used to try, what the fuck happened?

I've never had the experience at the end but I've had similar experiences from just 6 tokes before, I also kept thinking it was day even if it was night and we were outdoors.

Another time I kept thinking my foot was on fire. It didn't hurt though. Eventually I let that "fire" immerse me.

>you faggot stoners at least used to try, what the fuck happened?

there are stoners and there are stoners

there are stoners who embrace the weed and seek to understand it and themselves,

and there are stoners who would drink battery acid if they thought it would make them high.

Even though you're a cunt I appreciate the science behind it, however this never used to happen to me in the last 4 years ive been toking, hell it used to make my vision better. I dont see why it would suddenly change now unless my eyes have gotten shitter, the bud is strong af or its a mental problem.

If it's really smelly bud maybe they didn't flush the plants enough before harvest and you're getting that weird affect from the shit they feed the plants. That''s what makes them smell strong sometimes.

Source: i smoke 7 days a week

Ive never heard such truth be spoke on my threads before. Preach user.

yeah ive actually had that happen a couple times. Once while i was driving and i took out a mailbox. Its scary shit forreal, I'm always scared im having a stroke or something

To be honest with you that sounds more like being baked as fuck rather than a similar problem to mine. When baked I litterally have to squint till I geel my eyeballs are gonna pop sometimes just to focus on some writing on my computer or to stop the constant blurring, unblurring and then reblurrong of objects I look at.

It is fairly smelly but it honestly smells, tastes and looks much better than the average buds I used to get. Though the flushing makes sense. Prolly all the nutes they left in the plant that are fucking me up. Yay

theres different types of weed out there some has more thc some has more cbd and some have unknown amount of psychotropic properties, that is the point of being a weed connoisseur and why niggas have weed shops and study and grow for medicine.

I was scared to drive baked before this shit started happening. Cant even imagine doing it now with the vision shit

A bad flush usually includes extra harshness and the ash doesn't burn down to white.

High amounts of THC can cause psychoactive effects. Certain strains are worse than others and every individual reacts differently.

I normally don't get 'trippy' effects unless I'm pushing the envelope with edibles.

pic related to a strain than often gets people feeling trippy.

idk how to describe this but I have a similar thing sometimes where my mind just blanks out I can't hear anything and vision goes black for a second it is always such a strange occurrence and idk what causes it or even what it is hope this helps? Lol

Hmm. Well the bud hits smoother than any other in my life, but the ash from what I remember is majorly black. So is there any post harvest measure to help flush it?
And the bud doesnt have as much thc as that, in fact the thread pic is the some of the bud.

Sounds like a split second version of my 'flashbang' experience

Black ash is a bad sign that the flush didn't happen and you are smoking nutes you shouldn't be.

I don't think there is any way to post process it. Google might say differently.

Maybe you're just, oh I don't know, fucking high?

Do you know what that strain is caller ?

Maybe it's just some serious shit then!

Cheers to anyone smoking right now, I'm about to roll one before bed!

Called***

Alright Ill give it a go, If I find something Ill either post here or make a new thread. Cheers for the help

/thread

sometimes google is full of shit

LSD

In all seriousness.

It is Skunk #1 x Mazar-I-Sharif

Anyone got any business ideas? Can we all get together and brainstorm.

you lot are lucky you get to choose different strains and shit.

Buy low, sell high and don't forget to flush.

i smoke weed as a regular basis. And, thats not normal. you are going to die.

What is flush?

I've had a few times when I just started smoking where I'd get tunnel vision and everything I wasn't focusing on looked like it was moving in 30fps. I haven't had that experience after my first 3 or 4 times smoking.

you take it and yourself too fucking seriosuly fag.

Stop adding nutrients a few weeks before harvest and just use water. I harvested mine today and it took 2 people 2 hours to trim it, mind numbingly boring.

In a hydroponic grow, you need to change the solution in the last 7 - 10 days of the grow in order to pull out nutrients from the buds that shouldn't be there.

Some claim pure water works and others claim you need a special solution so that the plant is still getting some nutes during that last part of the grow.

Ausfag?
Plants are ussuallygrown with artificial nutrients to keep them healthy and yield larger. So when its ready to be harvested theres ussually still some fertilizer and shit in the stems and 'veins' if you will of the plant. So like 3 weeks before har est they stop adding nutrients and only add water in order to 'flush' out the bad shit.
Tldr; its detox for your plant.

Yeah I used to geta smooth slow motion when I first smoked, but this is different. Its more choppy most times.

irish

I've been wanting too do my own grow but can't because of my living conditions... Need to just find a good contact I guess.

>Anyone have similar experiences?
yes
I passed out once
its your blood pressure

Cant process buds that have been taken off the plant to "flush" after harvest, its simply impossible

source; tripple season cannabis grower.