Hey Cred Forums...

Hey Cred Forums, I'm a 17-year-old faggot loser who didn't finish high school and doesn't really have any hope of getting a G.E.D. What jobs am I likely to be able to get at this point in life, and what are some tips on making a resume?

Cred Forums is 18+ only

Professional cock sucker

here's some advice. Never ask Cred Forums for advice on anything.

kys

Mods pls

FYI i dont like mayo on my burger OP

But what if you have a decision thst can only be made by a number generator and consecutive digits?

>17-year-old faggot
MODS
O
D
S

Noted

How do you not finish High-school? Story time OP, before your ban.

>go get GED
>world is your oyster

G.E.D is so easy to get i got mine 5 years after i was kicked out.. went stoned. i had scores in the top 20% of graduating seniors in the U.S

>moved around my whole life
>wasn't in school for like two years
>finally got to a prep high school bc moved in with other side of family
>finished ninth
>cool
>oh no I gotta move again
>mom's against school cause it's indoctrination
>I don't disagree
>wasn't concerned about jobs or anything anyway
>until now
>don't know shit, cause I didn't care to learn
>now I'm fucked

Ban this faggot for 1 year

Just kill yourself man. You already fucked up too bad.

I'm a 19 year old fuck up like him, please give me an idea for a painless way out without having to traumatize my family with an open head wound from a shotgun blast

go get G.E.D

Man fuck these people, I took 7 years of high school smoked pot every second of every day. Get a shit tech job then apply somewhere nice. I got my GED at the age of 21 now I'm 22 and work at a bank making more than my faggot ass mentally and stable finally avusive parents. Just relax and do what you can. I make 20$ an hour 8-5 weekends off and have a family. (Not my kid so I'm not locked down) and you know what. I don't give a fuck if I didn't pass high school.

Ew English on iPhone is nasty

underageb&

as a fellow drop-out that's carrying a Master's degree, I will tell you that if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.

But let me hit you with some real hard truth: when I dropped out at your age, the next four years of my life was a living fucking hell.

at the age of 21, I realized unless i pickup a trade or go to school for something I'm not going to make it.

When I hit bottom around the age of 20, I said to myself "well this is it". If I take out a loan for school im fucked either way. Got a factory job for 11/hr. Worked 30 hours per week while enrolling at a community college.

Then transferred to a four year school to finish up my undergrad. Then said "FUCK if I just did that, then let me finish my master's too." Then did it.

Im 35 now sitting comfy. Best of luck to you, the road ahead of you will be complete and utter shit, but when you pull yourself out of it...you'll realize you da man. God speed.

I thought about it, but don't really want to conform to this zionism ruled society so I don't really want to bother trying to make anything of myself.

then dont bitch about how fucked you are. If your life fucking sucks, YOU have to fix it. otherwise gtfo

OP here, and as a fellow racist and person who dislikes the system, being a bum and doing nothing with your life won't show them anything, if anything they've won. You're not gonna do anything more revolutionary than the next guy, and you're only one guy, you don't matter at all, so worry about you, cause you won't get anywhere with that mindset.