I'm scared...

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred
twitter.com/notch/status/783084733622124545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-bump

what are our options?

Looks like it. Guess who's glad?

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

OH GOD NO

>tfw Cred Forums is dead = no more hate anywhere ever again

>sell to (((Shkreli)))
>open a fundraiser maybe?
>close every board except /po/
>move to cheaper servers.
>???
>...maybe profit?

>The internet’s most infamous hive of scum and villainy is at death's door
>villainy
We're bad but I think tumblr is giving us too much credit

We should give them a tor browser and have them go to some worse websites.

this. she even referenced that time a guy killed his wife and posted it here, once, 5 years ago.
shit like that has happened on facebook multiple times but as soon as it happens on Cred Forums once,
>MUH SOJ IN KNEE

Unfortunately it doesn't mean we can stay up, Cred Forums is a pretty big site considering all the images, flash stuff, boards, etc. so it might be a pretty penny to keep up, and with how few ads we have, it might not meet that.

twitter.com/notch/status/783084733622124545

minceraft man is going to buy Cred Forums and redirect it to leddit

>be notch
>redirect Cred Forums to Reddit
>conflicts emerge as b merges with every other Reddit board and causes rekt to appear everywhere
>use chaos to become the king of the USA

why dont they reduce the pass to like 5 dollar or w/e and make it so you have to buy one to post
instant revenue

>internet’s most infamous hive of scum and villainy is at death's door
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

there'll be even more hate. Cred Forums keeps it contained. This place is going to go up like a fuckn hate rig and the pipes will burst.

jew detected

G-guys
b-bump

I hope it gets shut down so I never have to read one of these insta-cringe typed-out fake stutters again. If I ever see someone talking like that in real life I will punch them in the brain so hard they'll develop a real one.

this

This
And
>In one of Cred Forums’s most infamous posts, an anonymous poster urged users to leave the site. “[Cred Forums] has nothing to offer anybody. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty and old,” they said. “An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place, you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.”

>"I'm not telling you to be yourself," the post concluded. "I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Cred Forums. Do anything else."

This bit of the article makes me think that Hiroyuki Nishimura is baiting us or just looking for a better way to keep up the site, cause it's actively telling users to stop using Cred Forums

Also the article was posted three hours ago and Nishimuras post was yesterday, meaning someone on Reddit or at bustle goes on Cred Forums

if the mods couldn't stop the trump boards from taking over they might as well give up their power if this is the case

Kek

havent got 5 dollar?
or maybe youd just prefer to post on reddit

So where are we moving to. Reddit?

when moot left he said all that shit about how Cred Forums was in better shape financially than itd ever been before
was all that just bullshit so he could squeeze an extra couple of million out of mook?

If Cred Forums goes down, Reddit will become the next hate container, when will they learn that everything isn't sunshine and rainbows

>Gotta have opposites dark and light, light and dark in painting. It's like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come. I'm waiting on the good times now.

Notch is buying it.

so,let's say 4chin is shut down,where will all the twisted ass backwards rejects flock to?
Cred Forums keeps this all contained,a localized asshole of the internet,if this dam breaks the other sites will be sprayed in shit

>TFW Cred Forums is the shitting street of the Internet

Nah...if any just a purge.

this. it should really be government funded. like prisons.

god i hope so

I'd rather the government fund Cred Forums instead of expensive dick cut offs

Lets fuck reddit.

Ayy that Minecraft Jew is buying us with his Minecraft sheckels

Nah, we'll just migrate to totse and jump on the jenkem bandwagon.

Seriously tho, chans are a dime a dozen...