What's up with all the people dressing up as clowns and where the hell did that originate?

What's up with all the people dressing up as clowns and where the hell did that originate?
Seems like losers with too much free time trying to be attention whores IMO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

No idea, but I keep hearing about it too in my area. Its weird, but it adds some mystery to our lives ya know?

Happening around my area, these guys make facebook accounts with a pun name (Larry Brown + Clown pic = Larry Brown the clown). A guy in my neighborhood showed me these messages from that clown he got after he shot it, saying things like "I'll kill you" basic shit.
Another showed me this "bloody" note with some more ikillyou's and this sweet pimp cane with a laughing clown head on top.
I hope one comes here so I can get his cane.

I've been wondering about it but basically nothing here in UK

Rob Zombie

I don't think it's as much mystery as it is just edgy teenagers trying to creep people out and getting shot over it

It's either marketting for something, a passing fad, or something more sinister.

one was shot already. fucking idiots.

how many clowns are left?

proly some trendy shit that originated on another board or some shit like that

some fags that want to get a kick outta scaring some pussies

This. I can't wait until Martin gets rid of /clown/

whats mysterious about it? its just faggots that want attention

That's the typical response in my area. Shoot at it and if it doesn't leave, shoot it.
I know one has been shot and didn't go to the hospital, he did threaten the shooter more though.

OP here with a rather simple theory to add on to what I originally said.
Probably was just one dude and some friends at first but after the news picked up on it, a bunch of people thought "Yeah, seems like a fun thing to do cause I'm a jackass" and so it became a dumb trend. What do you guys think?

only dicks can scare pussies, retard.

Its fake, dont worry dude

wrong

Most likely
>mass hysteria in 2016
Just when I have a little faith in this country something happens and it disappears! Like money.

I know it's fake, just wanted to see if anyone knew the origin, just for the sake of knowing.

Am clown, can confirm.

This is how "Bigfoot" was born, probably cropped circles as well.

Have you ever seen a black clown? Think about it.

Bigfoot didn't make the crop circles you nitwit.

Kinda want to see one. I'd like to get a pic to share with friends, and hopefully they won't do anything stupid since I carry.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ jehrbsf